Are you looking for the best Free Email Template Builders to design professional emails for FREE?
If yes, then it is the right place for you.
In this blog, you will get 12 Best Paid & Free Email Template Builders with which you can create stunning emails that grabs customer’s attention.
There are a plethora of email template tools on the market to choose from. Choosing the best email builder is a tedious task. But after a lot of research on the internet, we collected some of the best paid & free email template builders that you can use for your business.
Once you get the perfect online email campaign creator that creates a template that grabs the customers attention, then your conversions will automatically increase. So pick well.
Top 5 Free Email Template Builders
Here is a List of Paid & Free Email Template Builders:
Without much ado, let’s get take a dig deep into the list:
1. Sendinblue – Responsive Email Template Builder
Sendinblue is the most popular email marketing service, which is specially designed to create professional-looking emails in a matter of minutes. The service also provides an email template library where you will get ready-made 60+ email templates that you can choose and customize according to your needs and requirements.
Along with this, you’ll have access to some advanced feature including, subscriber list management, unlimited contact storage, advanced reporting, basic integrations, and customizable sign-up forms. Sendinblue’s free plan allows you to send up to 300 emails each day or (9000 emails per month) without incurring any fees.
- Sendinblue offers a drag & drop editor for those who have no prior HTML knowledge, as well as an HTML code editor for advanced users who want to edit the HTML code on their own.
- In the free version, you’ll also have access to some other advanced features like marketing automation, core API features, advanced templating languages, etc, which make it a great email builder platform.
- Moreover, it has an inbuilt SMTP server that allows you to send marketing and transnational emails in bulk. To activate your Sendinblue SMTP account, you have to send an email request to activate your account along with a note which type of content you would like to send.
- You can track each and every email campaign that you have sent using Sendinblue. Each metrics will help you to improve your email marketing campaign. Before sending an email, you can do A/B testing that will also help you to increase your click rates. However, this feature is available on the paid plans.
Sendinblue offers four premium plans.
- Forever Free – In this free plan, one can send 300 emails/day (9000 emails/month) to unlimited contacts. This is the option for beginner who don’t have much budget.
- Lite- Lite plan would cost you $25/month in which user will get all the features with 40,000 emails.
- Essentials- It is best for growing businesses where user will get 60,000 emails at $39/month along with all the lite plan features, advanced statistics, and remove Sendinblue logo from the emails.
- Premium- This plan charges you $66/month for 120,000 emails, $173 for 350,000 emails and you will get all the essentials features, multi user access, landing pages, marketing automation and much more.
- Enterprise- This enterprise plan for marketer who need more emails to send. For pricing details, you have to contact them and get all premium features, 10+ seats, dedicated account manager, dedicated infrastructure, SSO (SAML) and more.
2. Stripo – Free Online Email Template Creator
Stripo is one of the best online email template builders that allows designing email templates without knowing HTML skills. All email templates created by Stripo HTML editor are responsive and look great on any devices.
After creating your email in Stripo, you have to export it to your preferred ESP (Email Service Provider) to send it to your subscribers. Stripo can be integrated with 60+ popular email service providers (ESPs) including, Sendinblue, AWeber, Braze, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, eSputnik, GetResponse, GetResponse360, HubSpot, iContact, Klaviyo, Mailchimp, Mailgun, Mandrill, and more.
Please keep in mind that the Stripo forever free plan allows only four exports per month to email service providers.
- Stripo provides users with access to 700+ completely responsive Free HTML email templates in different niches or categories, all of which have been meticulously designed by designers. You can make any of them your own and utilize them in future marketing campaigns.
- Moreover, it provides a set of tools for advanced customization so you can change the appearance according to your requirements.
- Additionally, there are several export options for users, as you can download the email templates in PDF, HTML file, or image format, or directly export them to your favorite ESP, Gmail, and Outlook to send them to your contact list.
Stripo is a free email template builder that comes with a forever free plan that anyone can use as long as they want. However, the free version comes with some limitations. In order to remove this limitation, you need to upgrade to the paid plan.
- Forever Free Plan – It is a forever free plan which is perfect for beginners. It includes 500+ totally free email templates, custom content modules, tools for building dynamic/AMP emails, complete access to Stripo features, and 4 exports in a month.
- Business – This plan is perfect for small businesses, marketers, designers, and personal use. It charges $12.50/mo ($150/annually).
- Agency – Ideal choice for professional teams, freelancers, and agencies. It costs $40/mo ($480/annually).
3. Liramail – Free Email Template Builder
Liramail Editor is the recently launched Email Editor, and it has a lot of useful features.
There is not a good email editor that comes with great looking templates. You only get one of them. Either editor is not good enough, or the template designs are not good enough. That is the reason why Liramail Editor, where you will get the best of both worlds.
- Using Liramail Editor, you can create beautiful emails in minutes with drag and drop features, ready-made templates, and modules. Generated and exported emails optimized for most popular email service providers and email clients (desktop and mobile).
- Liramail can be easily integrated with popular email service providers (ESPs) with one click. Currently, available integrations: Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Campaign Monitor, Send in Blue, Active Campaign, HubSpot, SendGrid, Mailgun, Aweber, Mailjet, and SparkPost.
Liramail Editor is Free. You can use the editor for Free. It has a collection of Free and Premium Email Bundles. Which contains a large no of ready-made templates and modules.
- Free: It has Free Email Bundles. You can use all the features of the Liramail Editor. There is no restriction in the Free Email Bundle.
- Premium: It has a Premium Email Bundle. To use premium email bundles, you have to pay one-time fees to use the premium email bundle. Pay Once Use Forever. There are no Monthly Subscription Fees.
4. Topol – Free HTML Email Template Builder
Topol is perfect for freelancers, designers, lead marketing teams and agencies who want to build beautiful responsive email templates without having coding knowledge.
It allows inserting custom HTML code into the email template. Furthermore, you can set your merge tags and use them to personalize the content.
With Topol, you can insert any products from your online store via XML into HTML email templates.
- Free – This is a forever free option to create beautiful HTML email templates. It doesn’t require sign up to use the free plan.
- Pro – Under the plan, you would be charged $7/month which includes email templates library, use CDN to deliver your images, Insert products easily with product feeds, Collaborate with your team (up to 3 users) and more.
- Topol Plugin – Topol plugin version will charge $20/month. You can easily embed it into your favorite application.
5. Moosend – Free Email Template Builder
One of the best free email template builders is Moosend which has an initiative drag and drop editor. It allows you to craft incredibly responsive email templates in a few seconds.
Moosend has been playing in the email marketing industry for a long time and helping small businesses and non-profit organizations to make successful email marketing campaigns.
- Manage your subscriber list with less management. All you need to do is just import your subscriber lists from CSV, Excel, Salesforce, Google Contacts, and the rest of the job will be done by the tool. Moreover, you can also build your email list using email list building tools.
- Its real-time tracking tools give all the important details including who is opening, clicking and sharing your campaign. All these metrics help you to make your next campaign more successful.
- Automation is one of the best features that make your work easier by sending emails to subscribers at the right time.
Moosend offers Forever Free Plan with all the core features and allows you to send unlimited emails up to 1000 subscribers in a month. The tool costs you based on the numbers of subscribers. Its premium plans starts from $10/mo.
6. Postcards – Best Email Template Creator
Postcards is another responsive email template creator which offers a drag and drop builder with advanced features that allow you to design custom emails without writing a single line of code.
The templates designed by Postcards looks greats on any device. Furthermore, it provides retina ready features to avoid blurry images and graphics. This free email template builder’s neat code works with any email service provider (ESP).
Postcards offers both monthly and annual plan to their customers.
- Free – It is a free plan which includes 10 free fully customizable modules, 1 user access, and allows you to edit images, text, and links without any coding knowledge. The best thing about the free version is that it doesn’t require credit card details.
- Business – This plan is best for small businesses who have a single product to promote. For this, you will be charged $24/month ($18/month with annual subscription) for all modules and unlimited exports, full access to all features, MailChimp & HubSpot integration, email preview and more.
- Agency – The plan is suite for large companies and agencies who have multiple brands to promote. It would be charged you $39/month ($29/month with annual subscription) for all business features plus free image hosting, team access and more.
7. BEE Free – Best Free Email Template Builder
BEE Free is one of the easiest and most intuitive drag-and-drop email builders that empowers you to design remarkable responsive email templates in a matter of minutes. The abbreviation “BEE” stands for “Best Email Editor,” It is one of the best free email template builders that has been used by more than one million users over the globe.
- With BEE Free, you can give a certain access to your team members and restricting access to certain clients. Also, you can get ready made email templates that you can choose according to your needs and requirements. For the template access, you don’t need to register an account on BEE Free.
- It can be integrated with 3rd party ESP (Email Service providers) such as MailChimp, HubSpot, SendGrid, MailUp, Gmail and more. All you have to do is to connect your account, select your favorite ESP and export your email templates with the single click.
It is a free online email template creator that comes with lite editor features that help you to create professional, beautiful looking emails.
BEE Free also offers its pro version i.e BEE Pro, which is perfect for freelancers, teams and agencies. The Pro version has a free trial which helps you to explore the features and functionality of the tool.
8. Chamaileon – Email Builder
Chamaileon is another email template creator that allows creating cool email templates using drag and drag email editor. It offers 100+ readymade email templates or 1000+ template blocks to design emails. All you have to do is just drag & drop the block in the email body and add text and you’re good to go.
Moreover, this online free html email template builder has ready to use free HTML email templates that you choose from Chamaileon’s email templates library. Also, import your best-performing templates to Chamaileon using HTML email import function.
Chamaileon offers14-days free trial to test out the software.
- Standard – This plan would be charged you $150/month for 5 users, 5 integrations, email & live chat support, real-time collaboration, email asset library and much more.
- Premium – It would be charged $250/mo for all the features that you have Standard plan, user roles, content locking, etc,
- Enterprise – It is a custom plan, for pricing details, you have to contact the sales team.
9. Mosaico – Responsive Open Source Email Template Builder
Mosaico is an open-source email template builder that is distributed under the GPL license.It has an intuitive drag & drop builder that enables you to design professional email templates in a matter of minutes. It offers flexibility to the customer so that they can customize the style of every single element and show creativity by designing a highly engaging and result-oriented email campaign.
It is completely free email template builder.
10. Litmus Builder – Paid Email Template Editor
Litmus Builder is a web-based email campaign builder that creates attractive emails in a few minutes. In a few clicks, you can import HTML code directly from Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
In a couple of clicks, you can sync your code from an email builder to your favorite email service providers (ESPs). Additionally, if you’ve made any changes to your code in the builder, it will update in your ESP automatically.
Litmus Builder offers ESP Syncing for MailChimp, Marketo, Campaign Monitor, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget), Eloqua, and IBM Watson Campaign Automation.
- Basic – This plan is offering you 1 full User, unlimited read-only users, 1,000 email previews in 90+ popular clients and devices, quickly iterate designs with a built-in HTML editor, standardized quality assurance using a checklist at $99/month ($79 billed annually).
- Plus – Under this plan, you will have everything in the Basic plan and 5 full users, 2,000 email previews, track data and get insights to improve performance, ESP integrations at $199/month ($159 billed annually).
- Enterprise – This is the custom plan. To know the pricing, you can contact their sales team.
MailStyler is the first and only email campaign creator that allows to resize, customize, move, flip, modify images in a single platform.
Using dynamic drag-and-drop editor, you can create newsletters that can be read on any device.
- Free – The free demo is offering a lifetime license, trial exportation, unlimited cloud space, basic image library, and limited template gallery at free of cost.
- Basic – In $99, you will get the lifetime license, unlimited exportation, basic image library, limited template gallery, 1 installation, premium support and updates for one year.
- Pro – At $199, you will get the lifetime license, unlimited exportation, advanced image library, full template gallery, up to 5 installation, premium assistance and updates for one year.
12. MailKitchen – Free Email Template Builder
It is a simple, easy, and free email template builder with it you can easily create a beautiful newsletter using drag & drop editor in no time at all. It has 100+ readymade responsive email templates that you can personalize according to your needs.
All you have to do is just add your content in the email body. Once your newsletter is ready now either you can send it to your subscribers immediately or schedule it to be sent at a specific date/time.
There are 3 plans offered by MailKitchen free email template builder.
- Free – Send 10,000 emails in a month or 1000 per day for Free.
- Pro – It has 4 subscription options. Here, you will get all the features, customer support, remove MailKitchen logo etc.
1 month – Send 20,000 emails/month at $6.93.
If you subscribe to it for 3 months, 6 months, 12 months then you have to pay the amount respectively $8.91/month, $7.92/month, $6.93 to send 20,000 emails per month.
- Elite – To get pricing quote, you need to contact them.
Now you have a list of the best email template builders. Some of them are free and some of them are paid. Before purchase, you can take a look at each and every email template builder functionality. Moreover, some of the tools don’t require account signup or credit card details. I urge you to try an email builder at your end before making a purchase.