Are you looking for the best bulk emailing services to send emails to your subscribers?
There are ton of bulk emailing services are available in the market that allows sending transactional and promotional emails to the customers.
Here is a few things that the best Bulk Email Service offers:
- Highest Inbox delivery rate
- Bulk Emailing Through SMTP Server or API
- Automatically Bounce Handling
- Performance reports
- Automatic Throttling
- Mailing list management
After a lot of research, we found 10 Best Bulk Mailing Services that ensure your emails will directly land in the client’s inbox whether it is transactional emails or promotional emails.
What is the Best Bulk Email Service?
- Mail Marketer
- Constant Contact
- Amazon SES
Here is a list of 12 Best Bulk Emailing Services (Free & Paid)
Let’s explore them one by one in detail:
1. Sendinblue – Bulk Emailing Service
What is the best Bulk (Mass) email service? I would say Sendinblue is one of the best bulk emailing services for marketers who wants to send promotional and transactional emails to their customers in bulk.
It is not only bulk email services, it is complete suite of digital marketing products that manages all your email marketing chain under one roof.
Moreover, It has inbuilt SMTP that ensures your emails will deliver into customers’ inbox.
- It is all in one digital marketing tool which offers marketing automation along with email marketing & SMS marketing services.
- With Sendinblue, you can send both transactional and promotional emails confidently. It makes sure that your emails will directly land into the client’s inbox.
- This bulk email service allows you to create amazing landing pages that match your brand without knowing any technical skills. Also, it provides pre-made landing pages that you can customize according to your requirements and convert your visitors into the customers.
- With Sendinblue, you can manage your customer relationships without any hurdle. All you have to do is upload the contact details and start handling your relationship with your customers right away.
Sendiblue has four premium monthly or yearly plans.
- Free – It is a forever free plan where you could send 9000 emails in a month or 300 emails/day for Free.
- Lite – This plan is perfect for new marketers as it will cost $25/month ($22.50 with annual payment) to send 40,000 emails/month with no daily sending limits.
- Essential – This plan is ideal for growing business owners as it will cost $39/month ($35.10 with annual payment) to 60,000 emails/month.
- Premium – This is the best solution for marketing pros as it has all the essential features.
-$66/month ($59.40 with annual payment) to send 120,000 emails/month.
–$173/month ($155.70 with annual payment) to send 350,000 emails/month
- Enterprise – You have to contact the Sendinblue sales team to know the pricing quote of the plan.
2. Pepipost – Mass Email Service Provider
Pepipost is another well-known bulk emailing service. To integrate Pepipost with a preferred application is easy and simple, it just requires some tweak in SMTP setting and you can start sending transactional and marketing emails right away.
- This bulk email service gives real-time reports and detailed analytics for tracking email delivery status effortlessly.
- Its API and SMTP injection servers use SSL and TSL to keep your connection and email content data secured while sending bulk emails.
- Moreover, bulk emailing service allows to keep backups of the older data by using its Stats API.
Pepipost has multiple pricing plans.
Forever Free Plan
- 30,000 emails free for the first 30 days (then 100/day)
- Single sending domain
- SMTP & APIs
- Live reports
- 24X7 Chat support
- 150,000 emails/month – $25/mo ($17.5 with annual payment)
- 400,000 emails/month – $85/mo ($59.5 with annual payment)
- 600,000 emails/month – $145/mo ($101.5 with annual payment)
- 1,000,000 emails/month – $245/mo ($171.5 with annual payment)
- 2,000,000 emails/month – $445/mo ($311.5 with annual payment)
- Over 2,000,000 emails/month – Contact Pepipost sales team.
3. Mail Marketer – India’s Best Bulk Email Service
Another one in the list of best bulk emailing services is Mail Marketer. It is India’s best bulk email service provider that is used by over 10,000+ popular businesses to send marketing campaigns in bulk. It comes with a lot of advanced features including, split testing, contact management, intuitive drag & drop editor, and a lot more.
- It has a built-in WYSIWYG editor to create a professional responsive email campaign. Also, it provides pre-made templates that you can customize according to your needs and start sending emails to your subscribers.
- One of the amazing features of Mailmarketer is Split testing. You can test unlimited variation in a single split test and find out which email campaign performs better.
- Get a comprehensive report that shows how many people opened your email, how many clicked on the link, bounce rate, how many subscribers unsubscribe you, how many forwarded your mail to their friends, and much more.
Mail Marketer gives 30 days of a free trial to test out the features of the software. It has numerous premium plans available that you can choose according to your business requirements.
- 60000 emails – $39/month
- 200,000 emails – $99/month
- 500,000 emails – $199/month
- 1 Million emails – $299/month
- 2 Million emails – $499/month
Pay-As-You-Go Yearly Plan
- 60000 emails – $99 one time
- 200,000 emails – $199 one time
- 500,000 emails – $399 one time
- 1 Million emails – $599 one time
- 2 Million emails – $899 one time
4. SendX – Send Bulk Emails with Ease
SendX is an Intuitive and affordable bulk email tool. With one of the simplest UIs in the industry, SendX provides unlimited email sends with every plan, powerful automation capabilities, best of breed email deliverability. 3000+ companies worldwide trust SendX for their Email Marketing.
- Email Editor: SendX has a simple WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) drag and drop email editor. You can just drag the blocks to create beautiful emails.
- Email Templates: There are nearly 50 email templates inside SendX that can be used for various use cases like the holiday season, newsletter, product launch, promotions, eCommerce, online courses, etc. We also feature one of the biggest email template collections from across the web with over 1500+ templates.
- Email Campaigns: With SendX you can send unlimited emails every day to your audience. If someone has not opened your emails, you can use the Resend feature to send the emails again, therefore ensuring that nobody misses the updates.
- Automation With SendX, you can make your marketing go into auto-pilot mode. Segment the customers on the basis of demography, subscriber behavior, and more than 25+ other parameters. You can increase revenue with transactional emails and reach the target customers at the appropriate time through scheduling.
Starts with 14 days free trial (no credit card required). SendX’s pricing system is very simple and they charge you only based on your subscribers. It starts at $ 7.49 per month (billed annually) and it goes up depending on the size of your subscriber list.
- Up to 1000 subscribers at $7.49/mo
- Up to 5000 subscribers at $29.99/mo
- Up to 10,000 subscribers at $39.99/mo
- Up to 15,000 subscribers at $44.99/mo
*All prices billed annually. You can send unlimited emails and use all the basic features, irrespective of your subscriber base.
5. SendPulse – Best Mass Emailing Service
SendPulse is a multi-channel marketing tool that has multiple options for communication with customers such as emails, web push, SMS, Viber, and Facebook Messenger.
- With SendPulse, you can design responsive email templates without having HTML knowledge.
- It offers 130+ free email templates on the different niches so you can choose one according to your event and customize them in no time.
- In SendPulse, you will be able to design a subscription form in different style & embed them into the website to collect visitor information.
- It easily connects with popular platforms like WordPress, Drupal, Zapier, Prestashop, Pipedrive, and a lot more.
SendPulse has both monthly and yearly plans.
- 12,000 emails – FREE
- 25,000 emails – $8.85/month ($69.03 annually)
- 50,000 emails – $16.85/month ($131.43 annually)
- 100K emails – $74.85/month ($583.83 annually)
- 2000K emails – $124.85/month ($973.83 annually )
- 300K emails – $174.85/month ($1,363.83 annually)
- 500K emails – $274.86/month ($2,260.83 annually)
- 1M emails – $572.85/month ($4,312.23 annually)
- 2M emails – $960.85/month ($7,915.83 annually )
- 5M emails – $1,719.85/month (13,414.83 annually)
6. Constant Contact – Bulk Email Marketing Service
Next in the list of bulk emailing services is Constant Contact. It is a powerful email marketing tool that comes with an attractive user interface and a lot of advanced features such as marketing automation, drag & drop builder, contact management, and many more.
- With its Drag & Drop email builder, you can create responsive professional emails in no time. Moreover, it gives you some ready-made email templates that you can customize as per your requirement or create a new one from scratch.
- Marketing automation features allow you to connect with your customer in real time and build strong relationships with them.
- With real-time tracking tools, you can monitor each email marketing campaign performance. It gives you in-depth reports which include all the important metrics like who’s opening your email, clicking on the link, sharing your campaign so that you can make better decisions to make your next campaign more successful.
Constant Contact offers three paid plans that come with a 30 days free trial, so you can take a tour of the software before purchasing them. Moreover, its pricing is based on the number of subscribers.
- Lite – $5/month
- Email – Starting from $20/month
- Email Plus – Starting from $45/month
Mailify is another wondrous bulk emailing service through which you can design professional emails that grab customer’s attention. Moreover, it comes with a plethora of advanced features such as email marketing, SMS marketing, landing pages, sign-up forms, automation tools, artificial intelligence, and a lot more.
- With Mailify, you can create beautiful emails using its drag and drop editor, send it to your contact list in a click, and analyze the performance of the email campaign as well.
- Allows you to import contact lists from Outlook address book, SQL Database. Moreover, you can import your subscriber list in CSV, TXT, XLS format as well.
- It manages and optimizes your subscriber lists effectively. If it finds any duplicate email addresses in the list then it automatically deletes them.
Get started with a 30-days free trial and discover the working of the software before switching to their paid plans.
To know the pricing details, you need to sign-up for the software.
8. SendGrid – Bulk Email Sending Service
Sendgrid is another great bulk emaiing services that allows you to create and send promotional, account creation, password resets, purchase receipt, and all types of notifications and emails without managing email servers.
All you need to do is, just change the email configuration setting to point out to the SendGrid server and add the credentials for your SendGrid account and you’re good to go. Moreover, they have several integration options to make your task easier.
- It has a simple & easy to use email editor with which you can design beautiful marketing campaigns in a few clicks. Furthermore, it also has pre-built email templates that you can customize the way you want.
- With Marketing Automation features, you can build a cadence or drip series that triggers when a specific event occurred. Further, one can see the performance of each mail clearly, once marketing automation is activated.
- SendGrid supports APIs including PHP, Java, Node.js,Ruby, Go, C# and Python.
There are 3 premium pricing plans offered by SendGrid.
Free Plan – It offer forever free plan where you send 40,000 emails for free. After 30 days, it allows you to send 100 emails/day for free.
- $14.95/month for 50,000 emails.
- $29.95/month for 100,000 emails.
- $89.95/month for 200,000 emails
- $249.95/month for 300,000 emails
- $449/month for 700,000 emails
- $749/month for 1.5 Million emails
Premier – Contact SendGrid’s sale team to get the pricing quote.
9. Postmark – Bulk Email Services Provider
Postmark is a lightning bulk email sending service that lets you reach in your customer’s inbox at the right time. It has ready-made templates for common transactional mails such as welcome, password resets, comment notification, trial expiration, user invitation and receipts. Besides, you can customize each template & its layout as per your requirements.
- It manages all the tricky stuff at their end including IP reputation, feedback loops, reverse DNS, blacklists, and other protocols to ensure the highest inbox deliverability rate so you don’t have to worry about anything.
- Supporting all popular languages such as Ruby, PHP, Node.js, .Net, Java, and a lot more.
- Webhooks send notification about important metrics such as deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces, and spam complaints. Also, have full control over which message will be sent to each of your webhook URLs. Moreover, it allows us to add up to 10 different URLs.
- 10,000 emails at $10
- 50,000 emails at $50
- 125,000 emails at $100
- 300,000 emails at $200
- 700,000 emails at $400
- 1,500,000 emails at $700
- 3,000,000 emails at $900
- 5,000,000 emails at $1200
10. Amazon SES – Free Bulk Emailing Service
Amazon SES is a reliable cloud based bulk emailing service built to send transactional and marketing mails to the customers. This cost effective service is a perfect solution for beginners, startups, and small businesses that use email to get in touch with their clients.
- It protects your domain reputation among mailbox providers by eliminating malicious and spam content and provides highest deliverability.
- To make your email marketing strategy successful, it allows you to track email sending activity including, response funnel, the number of emails sent, delivered, opened, clicked, bounced, complaints, and more.
- It supports DKIM, SPF, DMARC and other authentication mechanisms.
Amazon SES’s free plan offers 62,000 emails per month for Free. After that, it costs you $0.10 for every 1,000 emails you send.
11. Mandrill – Best Bulk email Sending Services
Another best bulk emailing services provider is Mandrill which is designed for MailChimp users. It is an ideal choice for sending transactional and promotional mails.
- Under a single Mandrill account, you can send emails from more than one domain without additional cost.
- They have servers all over the globe to reduce latency.
- To optimize the performance of your email, you can add custom tags to monitor specific categories of email and run a split test and then start comparing the performance.
- 10,000 emails at $20
- 50,000 emails at $40
- 100,000 emails at $80
- 300,000 emails at $240
- 500,000 emails at $400
12. Mailgun – Bulk Email Sending Service
Mailgun is known for its reliable email delivery service. It is a cloud-based bulk emailing service provider to send promotional and transactional emails to your entire subscriber list in bulk without any hurdles.
- This bulk emailing service gives real time email tracking functionality and advanced analytics to diagnose email delivery failures.
- Moreover, it provides email list cleaning service to eliminate invalid & inactive email addresses from the list.
- Mailgun is not only an increased deliverability rate but also reduces spam complaints.
- Its HTTP API provides better scalability and flexibility to control email delivery and email marketing services.
Mailgun comes with four paid plans.
- Concept – under the free plan, you could send 10,000 emails in a month and validate 100 emails for free.
- Production – In $79, you allow to send 100,000 emails per month and validate 1000 email addresses.
- Scale – It would be charged $2389 per month for 500,000 emails and 5000 email validation.
- Enterprise – This is a custom plan. You can customize it according to your business needs and requirments.
13. Mailjet – Bulk Email Service Provider
Mailjet is a Europe based bulk emailing service with over 100,000 clients all over the world. It is simple and easy to use email marketing platform which is specially designed for marketers and developer teams.
- Its intuitive drag-and-drop email builder allows designing professional email templates in a matter of minutes.
- With Mailjet, you can send personalized emails to each customer to make them feel special.
- In this service, you can provide sub-accounts to your team members and grant specific permission to them so that they will be able to work individually.
- Get actionable insight to monitor each email campaign performance such as delivered, opens, bounces, and more.
As of now, Mailjet offers 4 pro plans. Each plans consist some unique features.
Free –This is forever free plan where one can send 6000 emails per month with 200 emails daily sending limit.
Basic – It includes online customer support, no mailjet logo, free sub-accounts and no daily sending limit.
- 30,000 emails – $9.65/mo
- 60,000 emails – $18.95/mo
- 150,000 emails – $68.95/mo
- 450,000 emails – $166.95/mo
- 900,000 emails – $333.95/mo
Premium – It includes all basic plan features, list segmentation, A/B testing, marketing automation, and multi-user collaboration.
- 30,000 emails – $20.95/mo
- 60,000 emails – $41.95/mo
- 150,000 emails – $96.95/mo
- 450,000 emails – $229.95/mo
- 900,000 emails – $398.95/mo
Enterprise – If you want to send more than 900,000 emails in a month you have to contact Mailjet sales team.
This includes all premium plans features, dedicated customer success manager, robust infrastructure, rock-solid deliverability, custom onboarding & migration, service level agreement, deliverability & integration experts, custom number of users and advanced permissions, and inbox preview.
Quick Comparison Between the Best Bulk Emailing Services
|Mass Emailing Services||Price/month||Emails||Subscribers||Free Trial|
|Sendinblue||$25||40,000||Unlimited||Forever free plan|
with 9000 Emails/mo
|Constant Contact||$20||Unlimited||500||First Month Free|
|Mail Marketer||$25||40,000||Unlimited||30 Days|
|SendGrid||$14.95||50,000||Unlimited||Forever free plan|
with 40,000 Emails/mo
We hope this weblog will help you to find the best bulk mailing services for your business. All these bulk email service providers ultimately help you to increase your sales.
Just give them a try and start sending marketing and transactional emails effortlessly.
Is there any other bulk emailing services that I forgot to mention in the blog. Please let me know using the comment section below.
You may also like: