Are you searching for the free SMTP Relay Services or Free SMTP Servers?
To run a successful email marketing campaign, you should have reliable SMTP Relay Server.
Because SMTP Relay Servers play a vital role to increase your email deliverability and open rates.
Why do you require a Free SMTP Relay Servers
If you have a website and any businesses that you’re running online, you need to send emails to your customers for various actions such as:
- After user registration.
- Welcome emails
- To recover lost password
- Email series after user registration
- Notify for comments, & new article release.
- Online transaction notification
- Sending order confirmation mail, invoices, delivery details and feedback after delivering the product
- and a lot more.
How can you make sure that all those emails will land in the customer’s inbox?
All these SMTP Relay Services offer the highest deliverability and ensure that your emails will deliver in the customer’s inbox, whether you’re sending transactional or promotional emails.
Below I’ve mentioned reliable and trustworthy paid & free SMTP Relay, which are offering their free and paid services.
5+ Best SMTP Relay Services | Paid & Free SMTP Relay
Without further ado, let’s get down in Free SMTP Servers list one by one:
1. Sendinblue – Best Free SMTP Relay
Sendinblue is the most well-known email marketing software that offers SMTP relay service at an affordable price. It is an all in digital marketing tools that seamlessly works with WordPress and other 3rd party applications such as:
- Shopify and many more.
- Craft beautiful email templates in no time or customizes ready-made email templates from the library.
- Increase email open rates by sending personalized emails to them.
- A/B testing features find the best email content for you.
- Schedule emails that automatically send to the right person at the right time.
- Moreover, SMS marketing and live chat option are also available in the Sendinblue.
- Free – Sendinblue offers forever free plan where one can send 9000 emails/month (300 emails per day) at $0. It might be a perfect option for startups or beginners.
- Lite Plan – $25 for sending 40,000 emails.
- Essential Plan – $39/mo for sending 60,000 emails.
- Premium Plan – $66/mo for sending 1,20,000 emails & $173 for sending 350,000 emails.
- Enterprise Plan – For pricing details, you have to contact SendinBlue sales team.
2. Turbo SMTP – Free SMTP Server
Turbo SMTP is a world-leading SMTP relay server through which you can send emails more efficiently with good results. It is the only SMTP relay that is available 24/7 to help their customers. You can connect with them via live chat, telephone, or generate a ticket if you find any issues.
- It is compatible with all the mail clients either you’re using free email software or a professional tool. Some of them are Mozilla, Windows Mail, Apple Mail, Thunderbird, SendBlaster, GroupMail, Microsoft Outlook Express, Atomic Mailer, GroupMail, etc.
- One of the latest features of Turbo SMTP is Webhook. This is a very useful feature because it notify you in real time when a predetermined event happens.
- Another important feature that they added in their system recently is Email Validation Tool. With it, you can verify your email list before sending your marketing campaign. Thus, you will figure out how many valid, potentially dangerous, and invalid emails exist.
- Real-time tracking is possible in the software. Its advanced dashboard gives a real-time, accurate statistics of clicks and openings so you will get to know who and when your recipients have interacted with your campaign.
Turbo SMTP is offering Pay as you go, monthly and yearly paid plans that you can pick as your business needs.
Free Plan – This SMTP relay also offers their forever free services where one can send 6000/month or 200 emails/day at $0.
Pay As You Go
3. Pepipost – SMTP Relay Service
Pepipost is a cloud-based SMTP relay service that delivers your emails directly in the customer’s inbox. This SMTP relay server takes just 5 minutes to integrate and then, you can start sending bulk emails in less than a second.
3rd Party Integrations:
- Zapier and a lot more.
- Send transactional and promotional emails in bulk with the high delivery rate.
- Get deep insight into each email campaign such as open, clicks, unopened, bounce everything.
- Create sub-accounts and manage them by using a master account.
- Each sub-accounts has a unique IP address and allows to send emails from different domains.
Forever Free Plan – This plan allows you to send 30,000 emails free for the first 30 days, after that you can send 100 emails per day.
- 150,000 emails/month – $25/mo ($17.5 with annual payment)
- 400,000 emails/month – $85/mo ($59.5 with annual payment)
- 600,000 emails/month – $145/mo ($101.5 with annual payment)
- 1,000,000 emails/month – $245/mo ($171.5 with annual payment)
- 2,000,000 emails/month – $445/mo ($311.5 with annual payment)
- Over 2,000,000 emails/month – Contact Pepipost sales team.
4. Mailjet SMTP Relay Provider
Mailjet is another SMTP relay service provider and email marketing tool as well. It allows to create beautiful responsive emails using drag & drop email builder.
To send emails just integrate API or connect their SMTP Relay server and then, you’re good to go.
3rd Party Integrations
- Cloud & more.
- Send personalized emails to make each customer feel that they are important for you.
- To capture email addresses, install the opt-in widget on your website and automatically sync that subscriber list in your account. Or upload your own subscriber lists in a CSV, TXT or XLS format.
- Track everything related to your email campaigns like who opened your email, who unsubscribed you, how many recipients hit your subject line and much more.
- Grant specific permission to team members by assigning a separate account to them.
There are 4 pro plans offered by Mailjet.
Free – Send 6000 emails/month with 200 emails daily sending limit.
- 30,000 emails – $9.65/mo
- 60,000 emails – $18.95/mo
- 150,000 emails – $68.95/mo
- 450,000 emails – $166.95/mo
- 900,000 emails – $333.95/mo
- 30,000 emails – $20.95/mo
- 60,000 emails – $41.95/mo
- 150,000 emails – $96.95/mo
- 450,000 emails – $229.95/mo
- 900,000 emails – $398.95/mo
Enterprise – To send more than 900,000 emails in a month, you need to contact their sales team.
5. Amazon SES Free SMTP Relay
It is another popular and reliable SMTP relay server which specially designed for all sizes of businesses. It helps digital marketers and developers to send marketing and transactional emails in bulk.
To integrate Amazon into your existing application, one can use the SMTP interface or AWS SDKs. Moreover, you can also integrate Amazon SES’ email sending capabilities into your existing software like ticketing system and email clients.
Integration with AWS services:
- Amazon EC2
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon SNS
- Amazon Route 53,
- AWS IAM,
- Amazon S3 and so on.
- Amazon SES protects your domain reputation by filtering spam and malicious content and ensure that your emails will land in the customer’s inbox.
- Monitor entire email sending funnel including how many emails are sent, opened, delivered, clicked, bounced and rejected. All this information can be stored in an Amazon bucket or Amazon Redshift database.
- This SMTP relay services use various methods to send emails including Amazone SES console, Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) interface, and the Amazon SES API. You can access API either using AWS command-line interface (AWS CLI) or AWS Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Moreover, if you want to send bulk emails then you can lease a dedicated IP address for the exclusive use.
Amazon SES’s free plan offers 62,000 emails per month for Free. After that, it costs you $0.10 for every 1,000 emails you send.
6. Mailgun Free SMTP Relay Server
Mailgun is one of the most powerful SMTP relay services whether you need to send 10 or 10 million emails.
Apart from that, by using Mailgun real-time email validation API, you will get to know who you should have to send emails or not.
Its email validation API eliminates all the bad & invalid emails from the contact list and protect your domain reputation.
- Track emails in real-time and get advanced analytics to diagnose email delivery performance.
- Keep an eye on important KPIs like which subject lines get the highest hits, which types of article increase click rates, how many recipients are checking your content on the mobile devices and a lot more.
- With Mailgun bounce management software, you can reduce the bounce rate and improve domain reputation as well.
- Concept – Send 10,000 emails/month and verify 100 emails for free.
- Production – $79 to send up to 100,000 emails/month and verify 1000 email addresses.
- Scale – $2389 to send up to 500,000 emails/month and verify 5000 email addresses.
- Enterprise – Get in touch with them to know the pricing.
Above, we discussed 5 best free SMTP Relay Servers which guarantees 99% inbox deliverability. You can choose one of the among SMTP Relay Services which comes in your budget or fit for your business. All these SMTP services are reliable and easy to use.
We highly recommend you to go with Sendinblue or Pepipost. Both SMTP relay offers the highest inbox deliverability rate. You can go with one of them without any second thought.