Are you looking for the best Keywords Everywhere alternatives for the keyword research?
Keywords Everywhere is a well-known Chrome extension that allows you to find keywords with accurate search volume, CPC, and keyword competition.With it, you won’t have to spend your precious time on searching and copying metrics from different sites. It makes the whole process ease.
Earlier, it was a completely free tool, but now they have stopped granting full access to the tool for free. Now, you can only check related keywords, people also ask for, long-tail keywords, and trend chart in the free version. To get the full power of the tool, you need to upgrade to a paid version. Although, its paid plans are quite affordable.
Well, we have listed down 7 best Paid & Free alternatives to Keywords Everywhere which you can use instead of that.
Overview of the Featured Alternatives to Keywords Everywhere
Top SEO Tools
Without wasting any more time, let’s get deep down into the list of the best Keywords Everywhere alternatives.
Ubersuggest is a freemium tool which was developed by Mr. Neil Patel. However, the free plan has some daily limits, ifyou reach that daily limit, you need to wait for the next day to use the software again. Although, they have very affordable premium plans that any beginner can afford, making it a great SEO tool as well as a great Keywords Everywhere alternative.
Furthermore, they recently released a chrome extension that can be downloaded from the Chrome Store. Ubersuggest Chrome extension is completely free and one of the best Keyword Everywhere alternatives as well. As it discovers monthly searches, CPC, related keywords, people also ask for suggestions, questions, prepositions, comparison, etc for the primary keywords.
In addition to performing keyword research, it also shows you domain score, domain traffic, backlinks, Facebook shares, and Pinterest shares.
Features That Make Ubersuggest A Great Keywords Everywhere Alternative
- Domain Overview (Enter your competitors’ site URL and find their total traffic, organic keywords, paid keywords, paid ads cost and more)
- Top performing pages of your site as well as your competitors’ site.
- Keyword Suggestion (Find phrases with volume and SEO difficulty)
- Content Ideas (Find which piece of content performing well in search engine on specific keyword)
- Backlink data (Analyse your backlink profile as well your competitors’)
- One of the biggest pros is that it is a free tool. It might be a good SEO tool for beginners who don’t have a budget.
- Provides all the important keyword metrics such as search volume, keyword difficulty, CPC, and Paid difficulty.
- Shows your keyword search trend for the last 12 months.
- Track your ranking on specific keywords.
Ubersuggest is constantly working on their result as it doesn’t provide (Monthly volume and CPC) accurate data as other SEO tools provide.
They have 3 premium pricing plans which offer a 7 day free trial to test and explore the software functionality before switching to the premium plan.
Moreover, it has a free version that you can access by just signing in with your Gmail account and you can get Ubersuggest extension from the Chrome web store for free.
- Individual – $29/mo
- Business – $49/mo
- Enterprise – $99/mo
Keyword Surfer is another great Keywords Everywhere alternative that is completely forever free Chrome extension. It lets you find keywords search volume, related terms, keyword suggestions, visibility metrics in the Google search results.
Features That Make Keyword Surfer A Great Keywords Everywhere Alternative
- It shows estimated traffic for the domains which are ranking on the SERPs
- It helps you to find similar keywords or phrases along with the search volume and similarity score.
- Discovers search volume and CPC (cost per click) for the primary keyword
- Moreover, it also shows the word-count for top-ranking pages.
- Offers you related search terms along with the search volume
- You can directly see search volume and related keywords on the Google search results
- It is a 100% free Chrome extension
- Like other SEO tools, it can’t offer all SEO tools under one platform.
Keyword Surfer is a 100% free Chrome extension.
Whatsmyserp is previously known as WMS Everywhere. It is yet another simple alternative to the Keywords Everywhere extension that allows you to find keyword research data inside the Google search result.
Features That Make Whatsmyserp A Great Keywords Everywhere Alternative
- Discovers search volume for the seed keywords in the SERPs
- Shows all the related keywords with the search term
- Also, it will give CPC for the main keyword
- It doesn’t make any restrictions on searches. You can perform unlimited searches in a day.
- It doesn’t show a search trend chart.
- Like Keyword Surfer, It doesn’t show estimated traffic for the top web pages.
Whatsmyserp is totally free.
SEMrush is one of the leading SEO tools that has been playing in the field of SEO since 2008. Currently, they have 5 million users all over the globe that means 5 million marketing specialists using SEMrush for various SEO related tasks.
It offers a “Keyword Magic Tool” for the keyword research where you can find keyword difficult, Search Volume, Global Volume, Cost per click (CPC), Similar and long-tail keywords as well.
If you’re looking for all in one SEO tool then, it would be a great option for you. In addition to the keyword research tool, it provides several SEO tools under one roof which makes it a great and one of the best Keywords Everywhere alternative.
Features That Make SEMrush A Great Keywords Everywhere Alternative
- Keyword Research (Get keyword ideas in 16 languages from 140 Geo databases)
- Competitive Research
- Link Building Tool
- Position Tracking
- Site Audit
- Backlink Audit
- On Page SEO Checker
- Social Media Tracker
- Brand Monitoring
- Advertising Research
- With SEMrush, you’ll get access to 40 SEO tools in one place.
- Get access to SEO Writing Assistant, which automatically checks your content SEO friendliness and suggests you relevant keywords for your content.
- Its Site Audit feature helps you to keep your site healthy. (Find all the errors from missing alt text to broken links to length SEO title and so on).
- Competitor Analysis is an amazing feature to spy on your rivals. (Know their strategies, top performing keywords & pages, traffic, backlinks, everything)
- Advertise Research help you to know competitors’ ad budget and keywords on which they’re running ads.
- Offers Free Plan, which comes with daily limits, but still, it is worth it.
One biggest pain point is it is too pricey when you compare it with the Keyword Everywhere. But, it will give you access to 40 other SEO tools in a single platform. So it is worth to invest.
- Pro Plan – $99.95/mo
- Guru Plan – $199.95/mo
- Business Plan – $399.95/mo
5. KWFinder by Mangools
If you’re looking for a dedicated keyword research tool then, I would highly recommend it to you. It is a great tool for beginners or professionals and also a great Keywords Everywhere alternative as well.
It offers two ways to keyword research, The first one is, enter the keyword in the search box, select language, and country and hit the “Find Keywords” Button to get the results.
Another way to do keyword research is, simply enter the domain of your competitors, and click on the “Find Keywords” it will show you the best keywords or phrases on which your rivals are ranking in SERPs.
Features That Make KWFinder A Great Keywords Everywhere Alternative
- This is the only tool that allows you to find keywords in any language so you can choose your preferred language, country, and start finding keywords for your blog.
- Do you have a keyword list that you want to analyze? No worries. KWFinder allows you to import a list so you can find keyword metrics such as search volumes, trends, PPC, and CPC for the keywords in a few clicks. All you have to do is just import the list.
- Find question-based keywords to optimize your content for feature snippets.
- Simple and easy to navigate user interface
- Allows to find the keywords in any languages
- Gives precise statistic on keyword competition
- Filter keyword suggestions according to the metrics
As we said, it is a dedicated keyword research tool so, you may require other SEO tools for various tasks like site audit, domain overview, competitors analysis, and so on.
It has both monthly and yearly plans. With an annual plan, you’ll get a 40% discount.
- Basic – $49/mo ($29.90/mo with annual payment)
- Premium – $69/mo ($79.90/mo with annual payment)
- Agency – $129/mo ($99.90/mo with annual payment)
6. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is an all-in-one tool perfect for keyword research. Its Keyword Suggestion Tool has some impressive capabilities accompanied by an easy-to-use interface. Choose a combination of country and search engine, insert your seed keyword, and you’ll get access to extensive data on that keyword and suggestions. First, you’ll see the keyword difficulty of the researched query, its monthly search volume, cost per click, and paid competition.
Then, you can find various keyword opportunities, including ones with low search volumes that are easier to rank for. There, you’ll see plenty of long-tail keywords that will open new content opportunities for your website.
In the table, you’ll see the difficulty score of each keyword suggestion, as well as its CPC, search volume, and competition. You can research similar, related, low search volume queries and use filters to only see the data you need. You can see the SERP competition for the chosen keyword on the same page. You can analyze their content and see how you can do better to beat them.
Features That Make SE Ranking A Great Keywords Everywhere Alternative
- SE Ranking offers one of the largest databases encompassing over 7 billion keywords in all countries.
- The tool is easy to use; all data is shown in expandable graphs that are easy to understand.
- Core keyword parameters, some with historical data, will show you the dynamics of the query.
- Valuable insight into competitors’ success secrets; lots of data you can use to rank higher than them.
- The tool has a very Intuitive UI, so it’s suitable for beginners.
- There are affordable plans for every business, including custom plans you can get by contacting the company.
- The tool shows accurate search volume, CPC, and other metrics.
- The SE Ranking database has over 7 billion keywords from all countries, so you’ll get great suggestions.
- API is only available when you buy the priciest plan.
Get a free 14-day trial to see if the tool is for you. Then, you can get one of these plans:
- Essential – $39/mo
- Pro – $89/mo
- Business – $189/mo
LongTailPro is another best Keywords Everywhere alternatives that help you find less competitive keyword phrases that boost search engine traffic.
Features That Make LongTailPro A Great Keywords Everywhere Alternative
- Competitor Keyword Mode helps you to know your rivals’ keyword strategy. Moreover, it also shows you in-depth metrics including, Trust Flow, Citation Flow, Site Age, and Referring Domains of your competitors’ domain.
- It has an in-built Rank Tracker feature that helps you to check the keyword ranking of your site and discover whether your strategy works or not.
- LongTailPro measures the viability of keyword ideas on a scale of 0 to 100. It decided the color-codes for the keyword difficult. Green color means easy, yellow shows moderate difficulty, and unshaded means out of your reach.
- Get up to 400 long-tail keywords of your seed keyword in a few seconds.
- It allows you to sort out keywords based on CPC bid, search volume, rank value, and many more. That makes the keyword selection process easier.
It is a desktop-based keyword research tool so, you can’t access it from anywhere.
It offers 7 days free trial to explore the software.
- Starter – $25.90/month
- Pro – $46.90/month
- Agency – $102.90/ month
- Starter – $207.90/year
- Pro – $375.90/year
- Agency – $823.90/year
Serpstat is another one in the list of Keywords Everywhere alternatives. In addition to keyword research, it also offers a wide range of features, which are listed below.
Features That Make Serpstat A Great Keywords Everywhere Alternative
- Keyword Research (to find long tail keywords, and semantic words along with volume)
- Advertising Analysis (help you to run PPC ad campaign)
- Content Marketing Ideation (help you to discover and create unique content that performing well in your niche)
- Competitor Research (help you to spy on your rivals)
- Rank Tracking (Monitor your and your rivals webpages ranking)
- Market Intelligence (Learn from your rivals of your niche )
- On-page Audit (to help you find technical errors and fix them)
- Report & Infographics
- Backlink Analysis (Analyse backlink competitors’ profile)
- Simple and easy to use SEO tool.
- Unlike other tools, it is an low-cost effective
- Provides free version for keyword research, competitors analysis, and site audit with daily limits.
- Site Audit feature is available in the free version.
- Text Analysis Tool helps you to optimize your content according to the SEO.
Serpstat doesn’t offer any data from social media.
- Lite – $69/mo
- Standard – $149/mo
- Business – $299/mo
- Agency – $499/mo
Last but not least! Ahrefs is a premium SEO toolkit and also a great alternative to Keywords Everywhere. They have 2000 servers all over the world and have the biggest keyword database that incorporates 10.2 billion keywords.
Features That Make Ahrefs A Great Keywords Everywhere Alternative
- Its Keyword Explorer provides you accurate keyword data including, search volume, keyword difficulty (KD), CPC, and a lot more.
- Site Explorer for domain or competitors analysis.
- With Site Audit, you can perform the screening of your website to know your site’s health.
- Track your blog ranking on any keywords with Rank Tracker.
- Content Explore allows you to discover top-performing content on any niches.
- You can do comparison between several domains to see which one performs better.
- Content Gap is a great feature that helps you to discover the keyword on which your competitors rank, but you don’t.
- Notifies you when it found new and lost backlinks.
- With Link Intersect Tool, you can find websites which are linking to your competitor’s site.
- It offers a clean and neat interface to work.
- Gives accurate results.
- Also, it offers an SEO toolbar to show SEO metrics for any web page.
- Updates the database on a regular basis.
- Offers WordPress Plugin for monitor backlinks, content audits, and more.
Instead of a free trial, Ahrefs offers paid trial at $7 for 7 days. Like SEMrush, it is also very expensive. Its paid plan starts from $99/mo.
There are following paid plans which offered by Ahrefs:
- Lite – $99/mo
- Standard – $179/mo
- Advanced – $399/mo
- Agency – $999/mo
Now, you have the best Keywords Everywhere alternatives that you can use for keyword research. As we all know, keyword research plays a vital role in increasing your search traffic.
It doesn’t matter what niche you are working, you need the right keywords research tool help you to boost search engine ranking.
Above mentioned Keyword Everywhere alternatives are useful for new bloggers and professional SEOs.
What is your favourite alternative to Keywords Everywhere? Please let us know in the comment section below.
Browse More SEO Tools:
- KWFinder Alternatives for Keyword Research
- Best Ubersuggest Alternatives
- Best Alternatives to Ahrefs
- Paid & Free Screaming Frog Alternatives
- Best Spyfu alternatives to Analyze Competitors
- SEMrush vs Spyfu Review
Frequently Asked Questions
Keyword Everywhere is a free Chrome extension and Firefox add-on which shows you keyword metrics such as search volume, CPC, competition, and trend data. Previously, it was completely free software, but from 1 October 2019, they started offering their paid services as well.
If you are looking for the best free alternatives to Keywords, then Ubersuggest chrome extension could be the best option for you. But if you are looking for an all-in-one-SEO tool, then Mangools and SEMrush might be the best choices for you.
Five years ago, it used to be completely free software. After being free for five years, they started offering paid service in Oct 2019. In the free version, it shows you only related keywords, People Also Ask for, Long-tail keywords and trend chart. To see the keyword search volume, CPC, and competition data, you need to upgrade to the paid version.
Just follow these steps to install Keywords Everywhere Chrome Extension on your system. Open the Chrome Web Store, type the extension name in the search bar, select and click on the Add to Chrome button. Once you have installed it, you can see the “K” icon at the top right of the browser.