Are you looking for the list of MailChimp alternatives? Then, you are at the right place.
MailChimp has ruled the email marketing business for a long time, but people are switching from and finding the best alternatives to MailChimp nowadays.
Why are people looking for MailChimp alternatives?
- MailChimp’s user interface is not that user friendly.
- Recently, they have made changes in their pricing that makes people look for MailChimp alternative.
- It is quite expensive as compared to other tools.
What are the best alternative to MailChimp?
Here are top MailChimp competitors & some of them are free MailChimp alternatives.
- Sendinblue – Best & Free MailChimp Alternative
- Constant Contact
- SendPulse –
Let us explain and take a closer look at why these MailChimp alternatives are best:
Sendinblue is the best and free alternative to MailChimp as it offers Forever Free Plan to its users where one can send 9000 emails/month (300 emails/day) for Free.
Also, it provides a wide range of services like Email & SMS marketing, advanced automation, landing pages, live chat, and CRM at a very affordable price, which makes Sendinblue a better and cheaper alternative to MailChimp.
- It has inbuilt SMTP to send transactional emails, which is part of the monthly plan, whereas, with MailChimp, you have to pay an extra amount for that. Moreover, Sendinblue also provides Transactional SMS services within its email marketing solution.
- Powerful segmentation feature to creating and sending personalized emails to your subscribers.
- In-depth campaign report, A/B testing, lead generation tools, an advanced automation tool for email as well as SMS are some other features that make Sendinblue the best MailChimp competitor.
Forever Free Plan – Send 9000 emails/month (300 emails/day)
Enterprise Plan – This plan is for those who have more advanced needs. To get the pricing quotes,
Another solid MailChimp alternative in the list is Constant Contact. It has been working in the email marketing industry for a very long time. It is the software that is known for its highest email delivery rate.
In addition to email marketing, it offers plenty of services such as website builder, online store, and logo maker. The best thing is you don’t need to pay for these services additionally. All these services are included in both premium plans.
- Using its drag & drop editor, you can create email templates that stand out on every device.They have hundreds of customizable templates for every niche – from promoting sales to launching new products.
- Its AI-powered website builder lets you design professional and mobile-optimized websites in a matter of a minute. No technical skills are needed.
- Constant Contact’s real-time tracking system tracks activities of the recipients who is opening, clicking on links, and sharing your campaign.
Like MailChimp, Constant Contact doesn’t offer a forever free plan, but it offers a 60-day free trial. To access the free trial, you have to enter credit card details.
Also, there are two flexible pricing plans that you can get as per your business requirements. Constant Contact will charge you based on the number of contacts you have.
- Email – The plan starts from $20/month and comes with basic email marketing functionality.
- Email Plus – If you’re looking for advanced automation and other powerful email marketing features, then this plan is the best option for you. The plan starts from $45/month.
Next up, we have GetResponse in the list of MailChimp competitors. If you’re looking for the cheapest option with great features then, GetResponse could be a great choice for you.
GetResponse is the only email marketing tool that has integrated Webinar software, which let you create a webinar in a few clicks and connect with your audience from anywhere.
- This MailChimp alternative has sales funnel and lead magnet funnel features, which is great for eCommerce businesses. With the help of the features, you can increase your conversion rates.
- It lets you create, purchase, and manage Instagram & Facebook ads within the GetResponse and track the performance as well.
- List segmentation, transactional emails, email analytics, landing page builder, and lead generation tools are other essential features of GetResponse.
Get started with a 30-days free trial and try out GetResponse at your end before upgrading to paid plans.
Moreover, it has four premium plans with affordable pricing. Choose the paid plan according to your list size and business requirements.
Max: It is a custom plan and flexible plan that will be prepared as per your business requirements. To get more information and a pricing quote, you need to get in touch with GetResponse’s sales team.
ActiveCampaign is the quite oldest player in the email marketing industry. It has packed with plenty of features and caters to needs of digital businesses, eCommerce, bloggers, and influencers.
It can be integrated with your Facebook as well so you can easily manage how your Facebook ads will be shown to your audience.
- With the help of Dynamic content and list segmentation features, you can customize your text and send targeted messages to the right person at the right time.
- Split testing and email analytics help you to figure out which things will work best for you.
- To connect with your audience, it offers various communication channels like SMS marketing, email marketing, live chat, chatbots, and site message so that you can reach them out.
Active Campaign’s all the premium plans will cost you based on how many contacts you have.
Moosend is the youngest competitor to MailChimp and comparatively cheaper tool with more features. It is called itself an all-in-one-marketing tool and offers various services under one roof.
- Craft branded email campaign using its drag & drop editor or choose up to date templates from email library and change the content and images according to your business needs.
- Automate your marketing tasks with the help of Moosend’s advanced automation feature and saves your time and focus on other important area.
- Create sign up forms and embed it into your site or share on the online channels to start collecting leads.
Moosend also offers a forever free plan with core features that let you send unlimited emails to 1000 subscribers at no cost.
There are two pricing tiers offered by Moosend that is Pro Plan and Enterprise.
|Up to 1500||$10/mo|
|Up to 2500||$20/mo|
|Up to 5000||$30/mo|
|Up to 10,000||$55/mo|
|Up to 25,000||$125/mo|
|Up to 50,000||$205/mo|
|Up to 100,000||$390/mo|
A great alternative to MailChimp, Omnisend offers an easy-to-use email marketing automation platform built specifically for ecommerce merchants. Like many other email marketing tools, it offers a free plan up to 250 contacts or 500 emails per month.
Omnisend takes email marketing to the next level, offering a complete suite of features for list building, push notifications, SMS marketing, smart segmentation, full automation, and much more. Even with more sophisticated features, Omnisend employs a user-friendly drag-and-drop visual builder for all elements.
- Omnisend shines in its automation: include email, SMS, and push notifications within the same visual workflow, so you know exactly which message is being sent and to whom.
- Use pop-ups, embedded forms, and landing pages to build an organic email list of those who are already interested in your brand and products.
- Smart lifecycle and behavioral segmentation for hyper precise targeting, advanced sales data and analytics, and other commerce-focused tools meant to make conversion easier.
Omnisend starts with a free plan which includes most features and 24/7 email support, which makes it a fantastic alternative to Mailchimp. The free plan is up to 250 contacts, but if you need more, the standard plan starts out at an affordable $16 per month.
Omnisend’s Standard plan unlocks 24/7 chat and live support and a dedicated Customer Success Manager starting at 60K subscribers. The Pro plan offers advanced reporting, unlimited emails, priority support, and a Customer Success Manager at 27K subscribers.
Now, you have 5+ best MailChimp competitors. You can choose any of them as per your business budget and requirements.
Aforementioned, all the alternatives offer either free plan or free trial so that you can test them out at your end before upgrading your plan.
If you’re searching for the MailChimp alternative that has a forever free plan, then you should have to try Sendinblue.
If you’re searching cheapest MailChimp alternatives then, Sendinblue and Moosend could be the best option for you.
I hope this blog helped you find the right tool for your business.
You May Also Like:
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, MailChimp offers a free plan which includes core features that you need to grow your audience. Its Free Plan lets you send 10,000 emails to up to 2000 contacts.
Sendinblue is the best and free MailChimp alternative as it has a Forever Free plan which lets you send 9000 emails per month for free.
There is a lot of things that make Sendinblue is better than MailChimp. Sendinblue is much affordable software with great features. Like MailChimp, it provides a forever free plan that is good enough for startups or new bloggers.