Are you juggling your way across the internet in search of the best ad copy generator software & tools?
Being a content writer, we know that people may find it difficult to come up with fresh ideas and concepts every time. Writing is not as simple as most people imagine.
In order to solve your problem, we have prepared a list of the best ad text generators that uses GPT-3 model and proven marketing framework to create compelling ad copies for your campaign.
So, to give you a taste of what’s to come, here’s a sneak peek:
Overview of The Best Best Ad Copy Generator | Ad Text Generator
|Software||Free Trial Or Free Plan||Starter Plan||Trustpilot Rating|
|Rytr||Forever Free Plan||$9/month||4.9/5|
|Writesonic||Free Trial with 10 Credits||$15/month||4.8/5|
|Copysmith||7-day free trial||$19/month||3.3/5|
|CopyAI||7-day free trial||$49/month||N/A|
Best Ad Copy Generator Tools | Ad Text Generator
Now, it’s time to take a deep dive into the list and explore each tool in detail:
One of the most powerful ad copy generators on the market right now is Jarvis. It was formerly known as Conversion.ai, but now that it has been rebranded to Jarvis, Since its launch in January 2020, Jarvis has had over 30,000+ users, including marketing agencies, entrepreneurs, and writers from all around the globe, who utilise it to create compelling copies and different types of content.
The main reason why this tool has been so popular is that it can generate creative copy in a short amount of time and at a low cost. Jarvis has been able to take away some of the creative tasks from humans and do them better than they can in most cases.
What Characteristics Make Jarvis a Good Ad Copy Generator?
- Supports 25 Global Languages: Jarvis enables you to compose high-quality blog articles and ad copies for social media in more than 25 languages, such as English, Portuguese, French, German, Chinese, Dutch, Italian, Greek, etc.
- Proven Marketing Framework: The software makes use of marketing frameworks like AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) and PAS (Problem Agitate Solution) to create engaging marketing, sales, and ad copies for your campaign.
- Facebook Ad Copy Generator: Jarvis’ artificial intelligence can create compelling ad headlines and primary text for Facebook ad campaigns in a matter of minutes.
- Google Ad Copy Creator: If you’re running Google ads to promote your products, then Jarvis will help you generate high-converting Google ad copy and headlines that make prospects click on the ads and lead to sales.
- 50 Proven Templates: Jarvis is not only an ad copy generator software, it is an AI-powered copywriting tool that can create blog post headlines, blog post paragraphs, SEO titles and meta descriptions, product descriptions, Quora answers, personal bios, short social media posts, and so on.
How Much Does Jarvis Cost You?
Unfortunately, there is no free plan or free trial available. But as an affiliate, they give my readers the opportunity to take advantage of the 5-day free trial with a word limit of 10,000. If you want to keep using the application after the trial has ended, you’ll need to upgrade to one of its premium plans. There are two paid plans offered by Jarvis, with monthly and annual membership.
However, recently, Jarvis has introduced new pricing plans that include numerous sub-tiers that depend on the quantity of words you would need to create in a single month.
Starter Plan – You’ll get access to all 50+ copywriting tools, unlimited user logins, unlimited projects, etc. However, you will be unable to access some advanced features and can only create short copies under the plan.
- 20,000 words/month – $29/month
- 50,000 words/month – $49/month
- 100,000 words/month – $89/month
- 150,000 words/month – $119/month
- 250,000 words/month – $169/month
- 500,000 words/month – $299/month
- 750,000 words/month – $399/month
- 1,000,000+ words/month – $499/month
Boss Mode – In order to unlock the advanced features such as plagiarism checker, Grammarly integration, SEO mode, recipes, Jarvis commands, etc, you’d need to subscribe to its Boss mode plan. This is the best plan for those who want to create long-form content for their websites, or blogs.
- 50,000 words/month – $59/month
- 100,000 words/month – $99/month
- 300,000 words/month – $279/month
- 700,000 words/month – $600/month
- 1,500,000 words/month – $1,200/month
- 2,500,000 words/month – $1,900/month
- 5,000,000+ words/month – $3,600/month
Rytr has been developed to help ad agencies, copywriters, and digital marketers create, automate, and scale their advertising campaigns by generating high-quality ads at scale. The ad text writer can generate highly engaging advertisements that have the potential to turn prospects into customers.
What Characteristics Make Rytr a Good Ad Copy Generator?
- Ad copywriter: The tool has various modules that can generate content for specific purposes and niches. It can be used as an ad copy generator to help with writing Facebook ad copies, search engine ad copies, LinkedIn ads, Twitter ads, and social media posts, just like a human copywriter would do. This way, you won’t have to spend time on it yourself.
- 25 Use Cases & 20+ Tones: Rytr is a new artificial intelligence tool that takes away the headache of the content creation process. It helps in the creation of blog section writing, blog ideas and outlines, website copies, questions and answers, and even YouTube video descriptions. Moreover, it has 20+ tones, so you’ll be able to write anything with the proper emotion using different voice tones.
- Multiple Languages: It supports multiple languages, which makes it easy for any content creator to use, irrespective of their language skills. The languages that are supported by Rytr are Arabica, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, and so on.
- Extension: Rytr provides a Google Chrome extension that can be downloaded from the Chrome web store and be used across all websites.
How Much Does Rytr Cost You?
Rytr is the only free ad text generator software that provides a forever free plan with 5000 credits. Users can create a free account and start generating content in a few minutes. The service offers very affordable paid plans for both individuals and companies who want to scale their content without hiring writers or paying a hefty sum for content generation.
- Saver: The plan costs you $9/month ($90/year) and gives you access to 30+ use cases, 20 tones, a premium community, and allows you to generate up to 50,000 characters in a single month.
- Unlimited: This plan costs $29/month ($290/year) and includes everything in the Saver Plan as well as a dedicated account manager, priority email and chat support, and the ability to generate an unlimited number of characters.
Writesonic is a smart marketing copies generator and article writer that was built with the help of AI and machine learning. It can generate content based on a topic or keyword you provide it with, and all you have to do is give the software some time to work its magic.
The software is designed for people in the advertising industry to streamline their workflow. It is a tool that brings together all kinds of content creation in one place. Writesonic has many features that are useful for busy marketers or business owners. Moreover, it can help you generate any kind of content, such as: product descriptions, blog posts, landing pages, and many more.
What Characteristics Make Writesonic a Good Ad Copy Generator?
- Global Languages: When it comes to targeting clients based on their geographic location, this could be the most effective ad text generator tool for you. As it enables you to create content in 24 different languages, it helps you reach your audience globally. Some of the most popular global languages supported by Writesonic are English, Greek, French, Romanian, Spanish, Slovak, Italian, Chinese, German, Dutch, Polish, and so on.
- AIDA & PAS Formulae: Writesonic employs marketing formulae to make your advertisements more appealing in order to encourage your target audience to take action. It generates advertisements and other text using the AIDA and PAS marketing formulae.
- Ads text Generator For Social Media: If you want to create ads for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, Writesonic will do it for you in a matter of second. It will not only create ad text for you social media ad campaign but also create captivating and attention-grabbing ads headline that grab your audience attention.
- Search Engine Ad Copy Generator: With Writesonic, you can quickly and easily create ad copy that is focused on conversions. It will create Google ad text and ad headlines without any difficulty on your behalf and ensure that each ad copy is original and appealing.
How Much Does Writesonic Cost You?
To get things off, Writesonic provides you with a free trial with 10 credits, all present features, and 1 user seat. Apart from this, there are four paid plans that anyone can choose as per their needs.
One of the greatest aspects of Writesonic’s price structure is that you can save up to 55% off the regular price of any plan you choose! To get the discount, use the promo code “SONIC55” at checkout.
- Basic: $15/month for 75 credits ($150 per year)
- Professional: $45/month for unlimited credits ($450 per year)
- Startup: $95/month for unlimited credits ($950 per year)
- Agency: $195/month for unlimited credits ($1950 per year)
Next, we have in a list of the best ad copy generators is Copysmith. Since its launch in October 2020, the team behind Copysmith has been improving the efficiency of the software and adding new features to the application.
This AI-powered ad text creator tool can generate copy and content ideas for any given keywords. It is used by digital agencies to generate content for their clients and by writers to find inspiration and get out of writer’s block.
The creators of Copysmith came up with the idea when they realised that there was a need for cheaper and higher quality ad text creation software. They also recognised that most copywriters were occupied with other tasks and were not able to create large amounts of unique content in a short period of time.
With the help of AI, Copysmith makes it possible for less experienced copywriters to come up with high-quality and diverse content in no time at all.
What Characteristics Make Copysmith a Good Ad Copy Generator?
- Templates for Different Use Cases: Copysmith generates comprehensive and original text for any given topic using the latest AI technology. It can be used as a marketing tool or as an assistant to copywriters who need help with their workload. Moreover, the application can generate a number of variations in one sitting.
- Search Engine & Social Media Ads Generator: Copysmith is an ad text generation application using AI to write ad texts and ad headlines for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, as well as create persuasive ad copy for search engines like Google.
- Content Enhancer: In addition to ad copywriting, the software also facilitates you with content enhancer, article rewriting, article summarising, etc. As a result, with the assistance of these tools, you may improve the quality of your generated content.
- Blog Posts & Product Description: The tool is very useful for coming up with blog topics and writing complete blog posts.Besides that, it also generates product descriptions for your eCommerce products. It can even create several copies of a single product with a single click.
How Much Does Copysmith Cost You?
For testing the software’s features and application, Copysmith provides a 3-day free trial period. If you’re pleased with the software during the trial, you’ll have the opportunity to switch to one of its paid plans. Copysmith offers you four premium plans with annual and monthly membership options. So, you can upgrade to the plan as per your choice.
- Starter: The plan includes 50 credits, 20 plagiarism checks, Google Doc integration, etc., and it will charge you $19/month.
- Professional: For $59/month, you’d receive unlimited credits, 100 plagiarism checks, third-party integrations, etc.
- Teams: When you have a group of people working together, then the Team plan is the optimal choice for you. This plan costs $118 per month for two users, with extra seats available for purchase at a cost of $49 per user. Aside from that, the plan includes an unlimited number of credits with 500 plagiarism checks.
- Enterprise: This plan is designed for businesses that are looking for unlimited creation and control. You’d need to get in touch with the Copysmith’s sales team to schedule the demo.
CopyAI is the world’s first AI-powered ad text generator software to help marketers write texts for various purposes – from generating advertising campaigns to writing social media posts. It can help with simplifying your workload by providing you with high-quality content at a speed of production that matches your needs. It works by analyzing the text to learn the topic, sentiment, and contextual intent of the text given by you, and then automatically generating effective ad copy.
What Characteristics Make CopyAI a Good Ad Copy Generator?
- Digital Ad Copy Creator: It is a great tool for digital marketers who are short on time or need help with generating content ideas for their digital ads. CopyAI will be your companion. It can generate ad copy for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google that is both persuasive and relevant to your target audience.
- Website Copies: The software can also be used to create content for your website and landing pages. With the help of the software, anyone can easily create hero text, subheadings, meta descriptions, etc.
- Advanced AI Language Model: CopyAI employs OpenAI’s GPT-3 learning model to generate ad text, ad headlines, and different types of copies for you. All you have to do is supply the tool with a product name and a couple of relevant keywords about your products or company.
- Supported Languages: Unlike other ad copy creators, it doesn’t make ad copies in other languages. It ends up taking a slightly different approach to the task. It enables you to compose ad copy in English and then translate it into 25+ other languages.
How Much Does CopyAI Cost You?
Talking about the Copy AI pricing plan, there is only one paid plan with monthly and yearly subscriptions. Aside from this, there is a team plan with a customised price. Keep in mind that both premium subscriptions provide unlimited runs and access to all of the software’s features.
- Free Trial: You may generate 100 ad copies every day during the free trial period, which lasts for seven days. Also, you’ll get 27*7 email support as well.
- Solo: For $49 per month, you can create an unlimited number of ad copies and use all of the features.
- Multiple Seats: This plan is tailored for a larger team. You need to first contact the CopyAI sales team to set up a customised account for you or your team.
Conclusion: Which Is The Best Ad Copy Generator?
After going through all of the ad copy generators, I hope you will have discovered the most appropriate one for you.
If not, you can always sign up for a free trial of software and see if it’s right for you. Jarvis and Rytr are two of my personal favourite software among all.
You May Also Like: