Have a look on Top 7 Best Ahrefs Alternatives
|SEO Tools||Starting Price||Free Trial||Money Back Guarantee|
|SEMrush||$99/m||7 Days||7 Days|
|SE Ranking||$39/m||14 Days||No|
|SEO PowerSuite||$299/y||Yes||30 Days|
|Moz Pro||$99/m||30 Days||No|
Undoubtedly, Ahrefs is one of the most popular SEO tools available in the market. They offer a wide range of features including, keyword explorer, site explorer, content explorer, backlink checker, site audit, etc.
One of the biggest pain points is very expensive. It doesn’t offer a free trial, and its starter plan costs you $99 per month. Although it offers a paid trial instead of a free trial that costs you $7 for 7 days.
There are many good Ahrefs alternatives that offers you all the features at affordable costs with excellent service.
In this post, we’re going to cover 5+ Best Paid & Free Ahrefs Alternatives that works well for you.
So without much ado, let’s get started:
1. SEMrush – Best Ahrefs Alternative
SEMrush is one of the best Ahrefs alternatives and also my favorite SEO tool. If you are looking for all in one SEO tools then, SEMrush is an ideal option for you.
It offers you plethora of tools within a single platform including:
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Site audits
- Brand monitoring
- Backlink analysis
- Much, much more.
Why is SEMrush is good alternative to Ahrefs?
- With the SEMrush keyword research tool, you can find the right keywords for your PPC campaign and SEO. Moreover, it lets you know which of your competitors is running ads on which keyword and what ranking they have on the search engine on a particular phrase.
- Get in-depth information about your competitors by just entering their domain names. It will show you all the important stats like, organic keywords on which they are ranking, backlinks with anchor text & backlink types, top pages, traffic volume, traffic source, and a lot more.
- Site Audit is another one of the best features of the tool. It scans your website completely and gives a comprehensive report where you can see technical errors, on-site issues, internal link issues, etc and also gives recommendations on how to fix them.
- It is a very useful tool if you want to do market research, monetize your audience, improve social media marketing, and content marketing.
Unfortunately, SEMrush and Ahrefs both are very costly. Unlike Ahrefs, SEMrush provides 7 days free trial and doesn’t require credit card details to create a free account. While on the other hand, Ahrefs offers paid trial at $7 for 7 days.
There are 4 paid plans offered by SEMrush.
Note: In case you are not satisfied with the tool after purchasing it, there are 7 days money-back guarantee option.
- Pro: $99.95 per month ($83.28 per month on annual payment)
- Guru: $199.95 per month ($166.62 per month on annual payment)
- Business: $399.95 month ($333.28 per month on annual payment)
- Enterprise: It is custom plan to fit your marketing needs. More details, you need to contact them.
2. Serpstat – Another Ahrefs Competitor
Serpstat gives a similar experience to Ahrefs, with a range of comparable features. Moreover, this Ahrefs alternative offers Serpstat extension for browsers such as Chrome, Opera, Firefox, and available in multiple languages including, English, Russian, and Ukrainian.
It is all-in-one SEO platform that offers some amazing tools:
- Website analysis
- Advertisement analysis
- Backlink analysis
- Rank tracker
- Site audit
- Keyword analysis
- Tools which is currently in Beta version
Why is Serpstat is good alternative to Ahrefs?
- One of the amazing features of the Serpstat is the batch analysis, which allows you to analyze up to 200 domains at once. Also, you can compare multiple domains based on traffics, ads, keywords, visibility, and more.
- Discover your competitor’s advertising strategy, keywords on which they are running ads, their budget, ads position in the search engine, cost per click in Adwords, keyword competitor, and a lot more.
- Get the traffic volume for all the web pages on your site and learn what pages need optimization and what pages are worth promoting. By knowing all the facts, you can make a better decision and won’t miss out any chance to make your site visible in SERPs.
Get started with a free version to test the functions of the software. In the free version, you can access limited features, queries, and results per day.
- Lite – $69 per month ($55.20 per month when you pay annually)
- Standard – $149 per month ($119.20 per month when you pay annually)
- Advanced – $299 per month ($239.20 per month when you pay annually)
- Enterprise – $499 per month ($399.20 per month when you pay annually)
3. SE Ranking – All-In-One Alternative To Ahrefs
SE Ranking is a platform that offers top-quality SEO tools, which are great both for a beginner and for an experienced webmaster. All specialists looking for good SEO software can optimize and promote their projects independently.
The platform is regularly updated – the team of SE Ranking is working on extending existing functions, improving the quality of features and support, and making a platform more user-friendly.
With SE Ranking, you can expect that you will get better service, despite being good enough to cope successfully with the competition even now.
SE Ranking provides plenty of great tools to webmasters and SEO specialists that makes it one of the best Ahrefs alternatives
- Keyword rank tracker
- Website audit
- On-page checker
- Backlink checking
- Backlink monitoring
- Page changes monitoring
- Keyword suggestion tool
- Keyword grouper
- Marketing plan
- SEO/PPC competitor research
- B2B features
- Social media management tool
Why is SE Ranking a good alternative to Ahrefs?
- Rank tracking is SE Ranking’s strong suit. The tool collects 100% accurate data from 7 search engines and the most popular platforms including Google, Yahoo, Bing, and YouTube. A user can see rankings for mobile & desktop devices and all locations (country, city, and even a postcode.) The company also offers a great SERP Tracking Tool that allows getting insights into the top 100 search results and use this info to manage and improve your reputation on the web.
- Careful competitor analysis is another benefit of using this platform. You can see thousands of options when looking for keywords, so it is more than easy to miss something. That’s why it is so important to analyze the sites of your competitors and find the words they did not miss. With the SEO/PPC Competitor Research tool, you have access to lots of charts that clearly illustrate what is going on on the websites of your “colleagues.” A webmaster can learn everything about their target audience, locations, keywords, and search results.
- It is no secret that backlinks matter a lot. With the help of SE Ranking, you can track and analyze a lot of important parameters, including the backlinks of a certain website (your own or your competitor’s site), linking domains, Geo-location of pages that link to a site, the ratio of no-follow and follow links and other pages that have a lot of backlinks.
- SEO audit is no less important – technical aspects should be carefully and regularly checked. On SE Ranking, you can do it easily. More importantly, you can find any problems – from slow-loading pages and 404 errors to errors related to mobile optimization – and correct them in the shortest terms.
- Optimum – $39 per month
- Plus – $89 per month
- Enterprise – $189 per month
Please note that all plans are charged on a monthly basis.
4. SEO PowerSuite Powerful Alternative to Ahrefs
SEO PowerSuite is a system based SEO tool that you need to download on your local computer to use it. It is another most powerful Ahrefs alternatives with 2 million users all over the globe. SEO PowerSuite is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
SEO PowerSuite consist powerful tools:
- Rank tracker
- Website Auditor
- SEO SpyGlass
- Link Assistant
Why is SEO PowerSuite is good alternative to Ahrefs?
- With the help of the Rank Tracker tool, you can check rank globally or locally in Google, Yahoo, Bing or more than 400+ search engine. Whether you want to check the top 50 or 1000 search results, check keywords position daily or once a week, you can do everything even in the SEO PowerSuite’s free account. The amazing thing is there is no limitation in the rank tracker tool, there everything is unlimited.
- Website Auditor is an essential tool that shows your website health and all the errors that are affecting search engine ranking, indexing, and user experience. It scans all the broken links, duplicate content, website speed, internal linking problems, poor mobile usability, redirections, W3C validations errors, poor content, heavy pages & Scripts, and much, much more. The best part is, it provides you all the affected page links with errors and the recommendations on how to fix them.
- SpyGlass is the latest feature of SEO PowerSuite that quickly finds new backlinks that point to your website. Moreover, it creates a report on your backlink profile where you can see total backlinks, a list of all referring domains, number of dofollow & no-follow links, and how your backlink profile changed over time.
SEO PowerSuite provide a free trial to explore the functionality of the tool. Also, you will get access of some advanced features in the free account .
- Professional: $299 per year
- Enterprise: $699 per year
If you are not satisfied with the working of the software, they offer a 30 days money-back guarantee.
5. Ubersuggest – Free Ahrefs Alternative
UberSuggest is the newest free SEO tool that is created by Neil Patel. Ubersuggest’s free version comes with some limitations but still, it is worth to basic analysis and testing purposes. It is one of the most cheapest Ahrefs alternatives that offers it services at just $11.
Ubersuggest’s amazing features are:
- Domain Overview
- Top SEO Pages
- Keyword Suggestions
- Content Ideas
- Backlink data
Why is Ubersuggest is good alternative to Ahrefs?
- Spy on your competitor’s moves and strategy that are working for them in the market, embrace them and start gaining output.
- Get top pages of the competitors with the keyword phrases on which they are ranking in the search engine. The SEO top pages report will help you to produce content that people like to read.
- Get thousands of keywords suggestions from seed keywords to long-tail keywords using the free keyword tool.
- See all the linking domains that are pointing to your website with anchor text, domain rating, and do-follow & no-follow tags.
There are both monthly and yearly plans available.
- $11 for a month
- $115 for a year
6. Moz Pro – Powerful SEO Tool
Moz Pro is a well-known all-in-one SEO toolset that helps you to boost your website ranking in the SERPs. It started as an SEO consulting company in 2004 and now, it offers various products that used by small to pro bloggers, SEO agencies, and businesses for better SEO. Moz Pro also considered as other great Ahrefs alternatives.
Moz Pro consist solutions which are:
- On-page optimization
- Site Crawl
- Keyword Research
- Rank Tracking
- Link Research
- Custom Reports
Moreover, Moz created DA (Domain authority)and PA (Page authority) metrics that scale your website on 0-100 by considering multiple factors. The higher the domain authority is, the more likely your content rank on the search engine.
There are many domain checker tools out there to check DA and PA. Besides, Moz also offers a Moz bar extension which you can avail from the chrome store. By installing Moz Bar, you can check DA, PA, and Backlinks stats for each search engine result.
Why is Moz Pro is good alternative to Ahrefs?
- With On-page optimization, you can optimize your page content by discover opportunities and boost your page rank in the search engine.
- Find out the technical SEO issues that affect your traffic, rank and indexing process. It gives an in-depth insight into each issue along with solutions.
- It is one of the most powerful and accurate keyword research tools with over 500 million traffic driving keywords. Also, it allows you to export keyword research data in CSV format.
- With Link Explorer, you can analyze your backlink profile and your competitor’s profile with referring domains, anchor text, domain authority, etc.
Get started with 30 days free account and see how Moz Pro works for your business. If you are completely satisfied with the SEO tool then, there are four premium plans offered by Moz Pro.
- Standard – $99 per month ($79 per month when you pay annually)
- Medium – $179 per month ($143 per month when you pay annually)
- Large – $249 per month ($199 per month when you pay annually)
- Premium – $599 per month ($479 per month when you pay annually)
7. Majestic – Bulk Backlink Checker
The last in the list of Ahref alternatives is Majestic. It is a UK based company which is founded in 2004 and owned by Majestic-12 Limited. This link building toolset comprises various tools within a platform:
- Site Explorer
- Bulk Backlinks Checker
- URL Submitter
- Flow Metrics History
- Domain comparing
- Neighbourhood Checker
- Powerful API keys for developers
Why is Majestic is good alternative to Ahrefs?
- Get in-depth insight into your website with the Site Explorer tool. The report shows all the important metrics such as trust flow, citation flow, external links, referring domains & subnets, and similar sites.
- It doesn’t offer SEO services like organic traffic, keyword research, keyword difficulty, keyword ranking, etc. It is an SEO backlink checker and link building toolset which mainly used to analyze the backlinks with different metrics.
- There is a powerful API key available for developers and data-hungry agencies to save their precious time.
Create a free account by filling basic information. However, free account grants access to limited features. Furthermore, Majestic’s Lite and Pro plan come with a 7 days money-back satisfaction guarantee.
- Lite – $49.99 per month ($41.67 per month when you pay annually)
- Pro – $99.99 per month ($83.33 per month when you pay annually)
- Full API – $333.33 per month ($79 per month when you pay annually)
So, now we have top 5 best Ahrefs alternatives. But which one you pick is completely depends on your requirements. If you are beginner then you can go with the free tool.
For paid SEO tool, we highly recommend you to go with SEMrush because it is all-in-one platform for professional digital marketers. You can monitor your competitors’ strategy, keywords, top pages, backlinks everything at one place.
Which one is your favorite Ahrefs alternative? Let me know in the comment section below.
You might also like to read: