Are you looking for Long Tail Keyword Research Tool to find long-tail phrases to boost your website traffic?
We come up with the list of 5+ Best Long Tail Keyword Research Tools of 2020 that help to find the most profitable keyword for your website.
Moreover, all these tools help you to monitor competitors’ strategy, activities, traffic sources, referring domains, sub-domains, top-pages, and PPC keywords on which your competitors are bidding ads and a lot more.
Let’s explore the list of the best keyword research tools one by one:
1. Ubersuggest – Keyword Research Tool for Free
Ubersuggest is one of the best keyword research tool created by Neil Patel. Ubersuggest’s free version offers all the basic features that beginners need. For advanced features, you can also switch on the premium version as it offers premium services at lower cost.
- This free keyword research tool gives hundred of keyword suggestions from broad to the long-tail keyword. Moreover, you can also see the keyword, volume, paid difficulty, SEO difficulty, and trends for the phrase.
- Get the top SEO pages report where you can see all the pages along with the keyword on which your competitors are ranking on the search engine.
- Find all the backlinks that refer to your competitors’ pages with keyword phrases.
Pro Plan charges you 300/month (3000 rupees/year ). It also offers 7 days free trial to try the features of the premium plan.
2. SEMrush – Long-tail Keyword Research Tool
As we all know, SEMrush is one of the most popular and oldest keyword research tools. It is complete all-in-one marketing tool which is specially created for professional digital marketers. It gives all the information that you need to generate more traffic and sales.
- Phrase match report shows all the long-tail keywords which include your targeted term. Also, gives detailed information on the keywords including CPC, volume, trends, KD, SERP results, and much more.
- Track industry players’s to figure out their marketing strategies including partnerships, traffic sources, destination sites, sub-domains, top-pages, niches, hot-topics etc.
- Using SEMrush Advertising Research Feature, you can easily analyze keywords and ad content not only in 100 countries but also in more than 20 different languages.
SEMrush provides 7 days free trial to explore all the function of the software.
- Pro – $99.95/month ($83.28/mo on yearly payment)
- Guru – $199.95/month ($166.62/mo on yearly payment)
- Business – $399.95/month ($333.28/mo on yearly payment)
3. Long Tail Pro – Keyword Research Tools for SEO
This is yet another powerful long tail keyword research tools that gives lot of keyword ideas. Moreover, it provide helpful data on every phrases including
- With Long Tail Pro, you can find up to 400 long-tail keywords in a matter of minute. Just enter the seed keyword and Long Tail Pro will fetch all the variants related to head term. Also, filter the phrases based on CPC, search volume, keyword difficulty, rank value and many more.
- It has in built Rank Tracker functionality through which one can track the keyword ranking of your site on search phrases. This feature help you to determine whether your strategy works or not.
- The SEO keyword tool allows you to track the top company’s website that appears in the search engine results pages (SERPs). It shows all important metrics including, Trust Flow, Citation Flow, Site Age, and Referring Domains.
Long Tail Pro’s premium plans come with 10 days money-back guarantee.
- Starter – $37/mo ($25/mo with annual payment)
- Pro – $67/mo ($45/mo with annual payment)
- Agency – $147/mo ($98/mo with annual payment)
4. KW Finder – Competitive Keyword Research Tool
KW Finder is an initiative and powerful tool to find seasonal topics and long-tail keywords that help to generate more traffic on your website.
Moreover, you can select more than 50k locations and find location-specific keywords for the website.
- Do the competitor analysis to get the keywords on which your competitors are already ranking on Google. All you have to do is just put the opponent’s domain or URL and KW finder will extract all the top-ranking keywords for you.
- In KW Finder, you can create a keyword list to save profitable phrases. Each keyword that is saved into the list contains details such as search volume summary, CPC, PPC, and keyword difficulty. Furthermore, you can create, edit, delete and export the list anytime.
- It has “Questions” feature which prepends target keyword with question words. It is very useful feature when you optimise your content for the featured snippets.
This long-tail keyword research tool comes with 10 days of free trial so, you can try and test the features of the software before purchasing it. Doesn’t need credit card details to test the software.
- Basic – $49/month ($29/mo on annual payment)
- Premium – $69/month ($39/mo on annual payment)
- Agency – $129/month ($79/mo on annual payment)
5. AHREFs – Competitive Research Tool
AHREFs is arguably best tool for broad and long tail keyword research. It provide depth information on each keyword including search volume, KD (keyword difficulty), global volume. and a lot more.
- Site Explorer gives you depth information about any website or URL. It shows competitors’ website’s organic traffic, backlinks, paid traffic, and paid keywords on which your competitors are running ads and much, much more.
- With the Keyword Explorer section, you will get thousand of the related terms of your seed keyword with ranking difficulty and traffic potential details.
- Site Audit is one of the best features of AHREF. It crawls your overall site and tells you about your site SEO health score, flags all SEO issues, and also tells you how you can fix those issues.
AHREFs competitive research tool has 4 premium plans. Each plan offers 7 days free trial at $7.
- Lite – $99/mo ($82/mo with yearly payment)
- Standard – $179/mo ($149/mo with yearly payment)
- Advanced – $399/mo ($332/mo with yearly payment)
- Agency – $999/mo ($832/mo with yearly payment)
6. Keywordtool.io – Tool to Find Long-Tail keywords
Keywordtool.io is an awesome tool to find long-tail keyword as it free version generates up to 750+ long-tail keywords ideas for every seed keyword. To use this tool, you don’t need to create an account on it.
- This keyword research tool also let you know how search volume for a particular search term has changed over the last 12 months and allows you export all the data into CSV and Excel file format.
- With Keywordtool.io, you can find out search volume data for 192 countries, 47,035 different locations and 46 other languages.
- Keyword Tool API fetches keyword data from the autocomplete of Google, Bing, YouTube, eBay, Amazon, and Instagram. Also, you can extract the data using a formula, script, and programmatically in Google sheet or Excel.
There are three premium plans offered by Kewordtool.io.
- Basic – $89/mo ($69/mo with annual payment)
- Plus -$99/mo ($79/mo with annual payment)
- Business – $199/mo ($159/mo with annual payment)
Now, you have both free and paid Best Long-tail keyword research tools. Aforementioned all keyword research tools are best whether it is free or paid.
Free SEO research tools are good for beginners, but when your site starts growing, you will require premium keyword tools to drive more traffic and sales.
Are there are any good keyword research tools that I missed?
Please let me know in the comment section below.
You May Also Refer: