Are you looking for the best Mandrill alternatives?
Well, we have come up with the cheapest Mandrill alternatives that you can use in place of Mandrill.
What are the Best Mandrill Alternatives?
List of 5 Best Mandrill Alternatives & Competitors (Free & Paid)
The first and cheapest Mandrill alternative in the list is Sendinblue. It markets itself as an all-in-one digital marketing tool and offers various service transactional email, email marketing, marketing automation transactional SMS, and Live chat under one roof.
For small businesses and startups, they provide Forever Free Plan that enable you send 9000 emails per month.
- To optimize your marketing campaign, they are offering various options such as Real-time report to monitor your email campaign performance, A/B testing, Email Heat Map, Open & Click-through report, and Send time optimization features.
- Sendinblue provides signup forms, landing pages, Facebook ads, and Retargeting options that help you to convert your lead into the customer.
- They have offered several communication channels to reach your customers including, email marketing, SMS, and Live chat.
Sendinblue is the best and free Mandrill alternative as it offers a free plan to startups and comes with the affordable pricing plans.
- Free Plan – Sendinblue enable you to send 9000 email/month or 300/day at no cost. You can use its free plan as long as you want which makes it a good platform for small business.
- Lite Plan – If you want to send email between the range of 10k to 100k emails in a month with basic features, then it is a good plan for you.
- Premium Plan – Under the premium plan, you will get everything in the Lite plan plus marketing automation feature, multi-user access, landing pages, and telephone support. The plan comes with sub-tiers that start with 20K emails with a price tag of $65. You can choose the tiers as per your business needs. Below, mentioned all the tiers along with the prices in the table.
- Enterprise Plan – This is a custom plan for those who want to send more than 1000K emails in a single month. To get the pricing quote, you need to contact the Sendinblue Sales team.
|Emails/Month||Lite Plan||Premium Plan|
Another great Mandrill alternative is Pepipost. It is India based company that comes with user- friendly interface, many extensive features, and affordable pricing tiers. With Pepipost, you can send both transactional and marketing emails to the customers.
- For sending emails with Pepipost, you have to follow simple steps. Just create an account on Pepipost, connect through API or SMTP relay, and you’re good to go.
- The real-time report gives you in-depth insights into every emails that you have sent.
- Webhook integration is available.
- Moreover, you can create sub-accounts for your team member, and grant limited access to the software, and manage them within a master account easily.
Free Plan – For startups, it has free plan that enables you yo send 30,000 emails for first 30 days and after that, 100 email in a day for free, forever.
Its comes with monthly and annual plan. If you purchase its annual plan, you will 30% discount.
|Emails||Monthly Price||Annual Price|
SendPulse is yet another best Mandrill alternative as it promotes itself as a multi-channel marketing automation platform. You can connect with the customers using your preferred channel like email marketing, SMS, messenger, web push, etc.
- Create a beautiful responsive email campaign using its intuitive drag & drop editor without any coding knowledge. To save your time and effort, they also offered you 130+ pre-made email templates that you can customize as per your needs.
- They are using SPF and DKIM authentication methods that prevent transaction emails from landing in the spam folder.
- You will get a dedicated IP address in their Pro and Enterprise plans, which protects your domain from being blacklisted and improve sender reputation as well.
- It can be integrated with your systems such as CRM, CMS, and eCommerce systems easily.
- Apart from that, it provides you advanced features like A/B testing, List segmentation, Spam checker, detailed analytics, and more.
Free Plan – SendPulse allows you to send up to 12000 email per month for free.
- 12000 Emails – Free
- 25000 Emails – $8.85/month ($7.08/month with annual billing)
- 50000 Emails – $16.85/month ($13.48/month with annual billing)
- 100K Emails – $74.85 ($59.88/month with annual billing)
- 200K Emails – $124.85/month ($99.88/month with annual billing)
- 300K Emails – $174.85/month ($139.88/month with annual billing)
- 500K Emails – $274.88 ($219.08/month with annual billing)
- 1M Emails – $524.85/month ($419.88/month with annual billing)
- 2M Emails – $924.85/month ($739.88/month with annual billing)
- 5M Emails – $1824.85/month ($1459.88/month with annual billing)
4. Amazon SES
Amazon SES is the cheapest Mandrill alternative on the list. No other service can beat Amazon SES in terms of pricing. Although its interface is a little bit messy compared to other services and using it can be a tough job for beginners.
- You can use Amazon SES for various email use cases including, promotional, transactional, and bulk emailing.
- It offers various methods such as Amazon SES console, SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol), and Amazon SES API to send an email.
- Amazon SES lets you track the email activity that helps you make an informed decision for the next email campaign.
- If you want to use Amazon SES to receive emails, it gives you full control over which emails you accept or reject. You can receive or reject email based on the domain, IP address, and email id.
Amazon SES Pricing
With Amazon SES, you can send 62,000 emails for free. After that, it will charge you $0.0001 per email.
SendGrid is another one of the best Mandrill alternatives on the list. It is used by many popular companies like Uber, Airbnb, Spotify, Yelp, Glassdoor, Instacart, etc.
- Easy integration via Flexible API and SMTP to send emails.
- SendPulse is using various methods including, email authentication, SPF records, custom DKIM, dedicated IP addresses to achieve maximum deliverability rate.
- Do an email test for dynamic templates before sending it to the recipients.
- Moreover, it gives real-time reports and analytics to monitor your email performance and activity.
Free Plan – Under SendGrid’s free plan, you can send up to 100 emails in a day for free forever. Moreover, you will get access to SMTP Relay, APIs, Webhooks, delivery optimization tools, insight analytics, dynamic template editor, and ticket support.
- 50,000 Emails – $14.95/month
- 100000 Emails – $29.95/month
- 200,000 Emails – $89.95/month
- 650,000 Emails – $249/month
- 13,00,000 Emails – $449/month
- 1.5 Million Emails – $749/month
- 1.5 Million+ Emails – Contact them
Premier Plan – This is a custom plan. To know the pricing, you need to get in touch with them.
Conclusion: Which is the Best Alternative to Mandrill?
It is completely depends on your business requirements and budgets. I would say if you’re looking for the cost-effective solution, then Sendinblue and Amazon SES could be the best option for you.
Read More Blogs