Looking for some of the best AI copywriting software & tools?
Clicking on the blog probably means you’re already familiar with the AI copywriting tools and are searching for one of the best AI copywriting software that can create creative & compelling copies and encourage your audience to take some sort of action such as clicking on the advertisement campaigns or buying a products.
Copywriting plays a vital role in promoting your products and increase your brand awareness. Sometimes copywriting is hard and hiring a professional copywriter can be harder, even when you’re just started out.
Therefore, in this piece, I am going to cover five of the best AI-powered copywriting tools that make use of artificial intelligence and the GPT-3 writing model to write effective ad copy, blog outline, product descriptions, sales copy, etc.
Here is a sneak peek at what you’ll get in the blog:
A Quick Comparison Of Best AI Copywriting Software & Tools
|Tools||Free Plan/ Free Trial||Pricing|
|Jarvis||10,000 Free Credits||$29/month|
|Rytr||5000 Free Credits||$29/month|
|Writesonic||10 Free Credits||$13.05/month|
|Anyword||7 days trial||$19/month|
|Copysmith||3 days trial||$19/month|
|CopyAI||7 days trial||$49/month|
|Texta AI||7 days trial||$45/month|
Let’s dig into the details of each of the software:
List Of 6 Best AI Copywriting Software & Tools
1. Jarvis (Previously Known as Conversion AI)
Are you experiencing writer’s block? Don’t worry. Jarvis is here to help you. It is one of the best AI copywriting assistant that can write high-converting copies for websites, ads, blog posts, emails, listings, sales letters, etc, that increase your conversion rate.
Jarvis’s artificial intelligence has been trained by professional copywriters and conversion experts. After being trained by experts, it has the ability to create attention-grabbing content that converts your audience.
The team behind Conversion AI is called Jarvis to their artificial intelligence. You would be amazed to know that Jarvis is helping 10,000+ people inlcuding, entrepreneur, agencies, marketers copywriters to create high-converting copy for their business.
What Makes Jarvis The Best Copywriting Software?
- Jarvis supports 26+ global languages. If you’re creating a multilingual article, it will convert and write it into 26+ languages efficiently.
- The software uses one of the oldest framework i.e AIDA. It stands for Attention, Interest, Desire, and Action. This model has been using by marketers since late 19th century to convince customers to make a purchase.
- In addition to this, it also use PAS framework that stands for Problem Agitate Solution. It is widely used formula used to create compelling message that pinpoint audience problem, agitate it until it really hurts, and then provides a solution. Thus, you have to consider the needs of your target audience in order to choose what you should say.
Jarvis Pricing Plan
To help you get started, it provides a three-day free trial period during which you may generate up to 10,000 words for free. Once you have reached your limit, you need to upgrade to its premium plan.
Moreover, they offers you 7-day money-back guarantee., if you’re fully satisfied with the software after upgrading your plan, you can ask for refund within 7-days.
- Starter – $29/month
- Pro – $109/month
Next, we have Rytr in the list of best AI copywriting software & tools. Whether you’re bloggers, copywriter, or digital marketer, Rytr help you to scale your content creation process and reach to your company goals. The main benefits of the software is that it is easy to use and simple to learn, and on top of that, they create copy that looks natural and engaging.
What Makes Rytr The Best Copywriting Software?
- Supports 15+ different languages and 20+ voice tone types to give granular control over the output quality.
- From crafting ad copy to social media post to blog post, Ryrt will do the job in a matter of minute.
- To use Rytr, you’d need to choose use case, select tone & languages, and add some words, phrases. The software convert it into the high-quality content in a few clicks.
Rytr has forever free plan enables users to produce 5000 characters each month. However, Rytr is very budget-friendly software for anybody who is looking to create new content for their blog.
- Monthly — $29/month
- Yearly — $290/year
Whether you are writing blog posts, sales copy for websites, or product description, this AI copywriting tool will help you to convert your ideas into well-written content.
This copywriting generator follows Pain-Agitate-Solution and AIDA copywriting formulas in order to write high-converting marketing copies for your brand.
What Makes Writesonic The Best Copywriting Tool?
- Currently, Writesonic is available in the 24 global languages including, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Polish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Finnish, Estonian, Chinese, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Lithuanian, and Latvian.
- Despite offering plenty of features, its user-interface is very neat and clean. In order to generate content with Writesonic, first and foremost, you must decide what kind of copy you want to generate. After that, you’d need to provide a short description of your product (1-2 lines), and hit the “Generate” button to create dozens of copies of the content. Now, you can edit, and share the copy whenever you want.
- Apart from that, it detects grammar mistakes in your generated content and fixes them.
In order to start, they provide you with 10 free credits for creating ads, product description, article summary, etc, so you can try things at your end. Besides this, there are several flexible pricing options. Once you have reached your credit limits, you’d need to subscribe to its premium plan.
Aside from that, the great thing about Writesonic price is that currently they are providing a 60% discount on all the premium plans. To grab the discount, all you’d have to do is use the coupon code “SONIC60” on the checkout page.
Also, you can also ask for a refund within 7-days if you’re not happy with the software purchase.
- Starter – This plan is ideal for new markets as it costs you $11.60/month (or $9.99/month with yearly subscription). However, the basic and advanced features have a monthly credit limit of 75.
- Professional – Under the plan, you’ll get basic features with unlimited credits while advanced features have a limit of 150 credits. It would cost you $39.60 (or $35.60/month with yearly subscription)
- Business – The plan would charge you $199.60 (or $179.60/month with yearly subscription) and will give you access to the basic features with unlimited credits, while advanced features have a limit of 1200 credits.
Beginning in 2012, Anyword has been at the forefront of AI developments in copywriting. It actually uses $250 million dollars’ worth of ad spending to teach its system what copy works best according to various audience profiles.
One of Anyword’s most unique features is the predictive performance score. Using the big data it has collected, Anyword can actually understand, in advance of posting, the likelihood of a conversion of the audience after it reads a certain copy version. This feature goes a long way towards reducing the time it takes to optimize.
What Makes Anyword The Best Copywriting Software?
- All it takes is three steps to build amazing content. Insert a URL, choose content type, and click. Anyword returns to you with multiple lines of interesting, varied copy that even includes modern catch phrases.
- The predictive performance score will cut your A/B testing time to a minimum. Combined with their Continuous Optimization mode, Anyword takes care of a considerable amount of copy-related work so that you can get more marketing done.
- Anyword also has an interesting tool called custom mode. It can duplicate the style of any text that you give it as an example. So, if you are writing in one style for your website and in another for your Snapchat, Anyword can do the same for you.
You can try out Anyword for a week using the Starter plan. This plan has all the tools you need to start seeing the effect on conversion.
- Starter – The price is $19/month for a single seat and 15,000 words. The Starter plan has the basic features necessary to get to know the abilities of the software.
- Pro – It includes everything that Starter provides plus the advanced tools listed above, multiple seats, and unlimited word allowances.
- Enterprise – You’ll need to contact Anyword to get the pricing for this plan. However, it adds a lot of worthwhile tools such as fully managed traffic acquisition.
If you’re searching for a creative brainstorming partner, then CopyAI might be the best option for you. It could help you to broaden your thinking as well as generate effective marketing copy or content in a blink of an eye. From digital ads to blog posts to product description, you can create new and inventive content that draws the visitors’ attention.
To begin using CopyAI, simply select the type of copy you want to create, enter a few sentences, and finally click the generate button to receive results in a matter of seconds. However, Copy.ai will provide 10 results at a time. If you want more ideas, then you can run it again to get more results.
What Makes CopyAI The Best Copywriting Software?
- In order to generate high-quality copies, CopyAI employs the world’s most sophisticated AI-language model worldwide.
- This automated copywriting software also offers Google Chrome extension to make your workflow easier. Just install it on your Chrome browser and start creating a copy on your way.
- As of now, CopyAI supports Portugese, Italian, Spanish, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Polish other than English (British and US) language.
- One thing that stands out from the other tool is its elegant, sleek and uncluttered user interface.
When it comes to pricing, CopyAI offers two paid plans with monthly and annual subscription. In addition, they offer a 7-day free trial to allow you to explore the software for free.To begin with the free trial, it doesn’t require credit card details and offers you 100 runs in a day.
Both paid plans offer unlimited runs, access to all the tools, access to the newest features, and premium community and provide 24/7 email support.
- Solo – This plan is perfect for small businesses. It would charge you $49/month (or $35/month if you subscribe to a year).
- Custom – It can be a good option for large enterprises. You’d need to contact them for the pricing quote.
Another cool software in the list of best AI-powered copywriting software is Copysmith. It is jam-packed with the rich features that serves you a lot on your plates more than you think.
What Makes Copysmith The Best Copywriting Tool?
- Unlike other tools mention in the post, Copysmith supports only English language at the moment.
- In addition to this, it provides Google chrome that enable you to seamlessly share ideas across your browser and your workplace.
- Like other software, it also uses the power of cutting-edge artificial technology to generate thousands of product description for your online store at a fraction of the cost.
- Apart from that, they have recently launched third-party integrations, including Shopify, Google Ads, and Frase.io.
Before purchasing to the paid plan, you can use it for 3-days for free to have a better understanding of the software’s features and performance so that you can make an informed decision.
Note: If you purchase an annual subscription, it will give 15% off on all the plans.
- Starter at $19/month ($16/month with annual subscriptions)
- Professional at $59/month ($50/month with annual subscriptions)
- Team at $118/month for 2 users ($100/month with annual subscriptions)
- Enterprise – To know the price, you need to contact them.
7. Texta AI
Do you want your everyday routine to be less stressful and more fun? Then you should check out Texta. Their gamified content generation is made to spend less time on work, and you can spend more on crafting the best articles, blog ideas, and marketing strategies.
Their AI’s choice of words leaves you awestruck, it is insane.To generate product descriptions, ad headlines, and long articles, you need to first add a few phrases or sentences in the prompt, click on create, wait a few seconds, and you’re all set and done!
What Makes Texta The Best Copywriting Software?
- You can create long articles, blog posts in a matter of seconds: all you have to do is write a short summary of what you want to write about in 20-30 words.
- If you’re a business owner, solopreneur, or entrepreneur, you can use Texta to get started with marketing strategies, like Problem-Agitate-Solution, Why/Try/Buy, ACCA, and many more.
- Over 50+ tools are available in 10 languages!- The tools with short outputs require less than a second to generate what you need.
Texta offers two plans at the moment: a free plan, where you can try the tools for 7 days without adding your credit card information, and a premium plan, for 39$ per month if paid annually, and for 45$ per month if paid monthly. The premium plan gives you: + unlimited runs for content generation!+ early access to the newest features + 24/7 customer support.
There’s also a Custom API plan for businesses and enterprises, where you can discuss your needs with the Texta team and have the price quote in accordance with your necessities.
Before I wrap off this blog, I’d want to go over some fundamentals that you should be aware of:
What is Copywriting?
Copywriting is the art of creating copy that helps market your services/products and encourages your consumers to buy your products or services. Copywriters help to create sales letters, blog posts, taglines, social media posts, billboards, magazine advertising, and more, that engage visitors.
What is AI Copywriting Software & Tools?
A copywriting tool is an online application that is powered by artificial intelligence and other advanced technologies that generates the best possible copy for business automatically.
You only need to provide a few seed keywords or phrases to give the software a sense of what you want to generate. When the tool understands the context, it creates several copies of the content in a couple of seconds.
The great thing about the software is that they are capable of writing convincing, engaging, and high-quality marketing copy or content. Additionally, a generated copy is not only unique and fresh but truly sounds like it is written by a real-person.
Having said that, I want you to be aware of the benefits of using a copywriting tool for your business.
Benefits of Copywriting Software
There are several benefits/advantages to adopting AI-powered copywriting tools for your business.
- When it comes to marketing, one of the major issues is always coming up with new methods to express the same idea again and again. As a blogger, marketer, writer, and copywriter, sometimes, sometimes we got writer’s block. In this situation a copywriting tool comes handy and helps you come up with even if your brain is unable to come up with ideas.
- Additionally, these technologies might help you save a significant amount of money. The majority of the time, we end up hiring pricey writers to produce marketing materials for our business. Whereas a Copywriting tool will accomplish the same work for you at a far lower cost.
- Although these tools may also be used to write text for a variety of purposes. Like, marketers can use it to create sales copy for your business, bloggers can use it to generate blog posts for the website, social media marketers use them to create social media posts for social channels and a lot more.
- These copywriting tools employ artificial intelligence and other advanced technologies to produce a large number of copies of the content in a short period of time. This is a key feature of their platform. Besides this, if you hire a copywriter for the same job, it will take at least several hours to perform a decent job. Also, they would charge you a hefty amount for the same. So, therefore, it is acceptable to state that it helps you save time and money as well.
What Type Of Copy AI Copywriting Software Can Create?
With the help of these automated copywriting software, you can create content for multiple purposes. These tools are able to do multiple jobs for you with a single purchase.
- YouTube: If you have a YouTube channel, this will assist you in coming up with original and fascinating ideas for your channel, as well as writing memorable video titles and descriptions that will draw your subscribers and viewers attention.
- eCommerce Business: It may be quite beneficial for eCommerce businesses since it enables the creation of engaging product descriptions, titles, and product benefits that attract consumers and boost conversions.
- Blog: The hardest part for bloggers is to come up with unique ideas every time. These tools may act as a brainstorming partner, assisting you in identifying article subjects, compelling article introductions, and blog content.
- Social Media: Social media platforms are another source of traffic that connects with your audience, as well as helping you to promote your brand, improve traffic, and get more conversions. They will assist you in developing intriguing captions and posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Website: The copywriting generators can create compelling descriptions for the landing pages, sales pages, and website’s meta description.
- Emails: In addition, these copywriting apps enable you to compose marketing emails and subject lines that result in higher click and open rates.
Conclusion: Best AI Copywriting Software & Tools
So, now, you have a list of the best AI copywriting software & tools that do the smart work for you. All you need to do is just give a few simple instructions to the machine and the rest job will be done by these tools.
I would encourage you to sign up in the free trial and test them out at your end before making a purchase.
What are your thoughts? How do you hone your writing skills? Which copywriting software do you use to write high-quality content?
Let us know which ones are your favorites in the comments section below!
You May Also Like:
- Automated Article Writing Tools
- Article Forge Review
- Best Product Description Generator
- Copy AI Alternatives
Conversion.ai and Rytr are some of the best copywriting tools available in the market. Both are relatively new tools, but they have gained a lot of traction in a very short period of time.
I would say No. AI copywriting tools can generate marketing copies, sales copies, ad copies, etc in a matter of seconds and increase our efficiency and scalability. However, these technologies are unable to imitate human emotion in the content. As we know, when it comes to marketing, sentiments are more important than any other aspect. Moreover, you will still have to double-check the AI generated content before sharing it anywhere.
There are several copywriting tools available on the market that automate the copywriting process. These softwares are infused with artificial intelligence, so all you need to do is provide some relevant keywords and a couple of sentences. The software will turn out it into multiple copies in a matter of seconds.