Are you actively looking for some of the top-notch Copy AI alternatives and competitors for the year 2022?
If so, search no further. We’ve prepared a list of some of the best options that are available in the market that you can choose instead of Copy AI.
Have a quick look over the alternatives that we’ve listed in the piece.
Quick Overview of Copy AI Alternatives & Competitors
|Alternatives||Free Trial/Free Plan||Starter Price||Trustpilot Rating|
|Rytr||Forever Free Plan||$9/month||4.9/5|
|Copysmith||7-day free trial||$19/month||3.3/5|
|Writesonic||Free Trial with 10 Credits||$15/month||4.8/5|
So without further ado, let’s dive straight into the list and explore the software in detail.
List of Best Copy AI Alternatives for Copywriting
Jasper (Jarvis) is one of the best, most popular, and most powerful software on the market today, and it is a wonderful alternative to Copy AI in many ways. It has won the hearts of more than 30,000 content creators and has garnered a 4.8 rating on Capterra, among other accolades. Jasper is an AI assistant tool that lets you write articles, blog posts, press releases, social media content, and more in minutes so that you can take your time and focus on other important things like growing your business.
What Makes Jasper a Great Alternative to Copy AI?
- It makes use of OpenAI’s GPT-3 learning model in order to produce product content that appears to be written by a human. You won’t have to worry about the content generation process anymore thanks to this artificial intelligence technology.
- With the help of Jasper, you will be able to create content in different languages besides English. Currently, the Jarvis is available in 26 different languages, including English, Bulgarian, Chinese, Spanish, German, Greek, French, Japanese, Italian, Slovak, Portuguese, Romanian, and so on.
- It can not only create content for your blog/websites but also generate social media posts, Quora answers, Google ads, social media ads, and so forth.
- They’ve incorporated Grammarly into their system to assist you with grammar, sentence structure, formatting, spelling, and other things. You’d be amazed to know that Grammarly integration is completely free at this moment.
Jasper Pricing Plan
Unfortunately, Jasper does not provide a free trial or a free plan to new users. As an affiliate partner, I am able to give you a 5-day free trial with a word limit of 10,000. The free trial gives access to 50+ short-form copywriting templates so that you can explore the software completely at your end. If you are pleased with Jasper’ performance, there are two premium plans available, with monthly and annual membership.
- Starter: $29/month ($24/month with annual billing)
- Boss Mode: $119/month ($99/month with annual billing)
It is a piece of software that has just made its way into the digital market. Despite the fact that it is a new tool, Rytr is giving stiff competition to all other copywriting tools available in this industry. Since its launch in April, 2021, Rytr has attracted thousands of users from all over the globe in a very short span because to its feature set, affordability and availability of 30+ copywriting templates.
What Makes Rytr a Great Alternative to Copy AI?
- Rytr enables you to publish content in more than 30 languages, allowing you to reach a worldwide audience.
- Whether you’re composing an email, writing an article, a website description, Google ad text, social media ad copy, or anything else. Rytr uses some copywriting frameworks and formulas such as AIDA, PAS, FAB, etc in order to generate any type of content.
- Currently, Rytr supports over 20 use cases, with new ones being added on a regular basis. Apart from that, you have the option of specifying the number of versions you want to generate. At a time, you may produce a maximum of three versions.
- Rytr enables you to generate content with more than 20 different writing tones. It also assists you in developing your own brand voice or in maintaining your brand voice throughout all of the channels.
Rytr Pricing Plan
Rytr provides a free plan to their users with 5000 credit limits, that makes it a free Copy AI alternative. Aside from the free plan, the company gives you a premium plan with monthly and yearly subscription.
With this plan, you will be able to create an endless amount of content, have access to its 30+ use cases, 20+ writing tones, and have a dedicated account manager.
- Saver Plan ($9/month or $90/year): To generate up to 50,000 characters
- Unlimited Plan ($29/month or $290/year): To generate unlimited characters
Next, we’ve Copysmith another AI-based copywriting assistant and a great alternative to Copy AI alternative that promises to make you a better writer in less time.
It is a new platform that enables people to save time by generating content for them. It is mainly targeted at writers who are overloaded with work or who need help when starting to write an article or marketing copies etc, It does this by asking questions about your writing style, subject matter, and keywords and can generate content in the form of blog posts, social media posts, product description, and other written content.
What Makes Copysmith a Great Alternative to Copy AI?
- Write faster and more efficiently using our AI-powered content generator. Copysmith takes care of the mundane tasks involved with writing. It generates blog posts, articles, newsletters – basically any kind of content you can think of. The user has to provide the information about their topic and Copysmith will do the rest.
- Copysmith can be integrated with third-party applications to make your life super easier.
- This Copy AI alternative supports only English language at the moment.
- Moreover, they also facilities you with Content Enhancer, Content Rewriter, Article summarization, tool, and other tools in the system for your convenience.
Copysmith Pricing Plans
Speaking of Copysmith pricing, there are four premium plans available with is a 7-day unlimited free trial to test things out.
- Starter – $19/month
- Professional – $59/month
- Team – $118/month
- Enterprise – If you’re looking for an unlimited content creation tool, then this plan is for you. You’ll need to contact them to schedule the demo.
Writesonic is an another one of the best Copy AI alternatives that was created to automate the creation of copywriting for websites, blogs, and other digital media. It is used by thousands of marketers, entrepreneur, and agencies who find it to be a productive way of getting their content done quickly and efficiently. It helps them create better content in less time by supplying them with ideas for content in various formats like blog posts, press releases, website copy, and more.
What Makes Writesonic a Great Alternative to Copy AI?
- Create high-quality blog posts, email marketing campaigns, digital ads copy, Amazon product description, and landing pages by giving a quick intro then letting the software do the work. As a result, you’ll be able to write copy that converts with minimal effort.
- As of now, Writesonic supports 24+ languages, so no matter what language your clients speak, you’ll be able to create copies in their preferred language. Here are the names of a few: English, Italian, German, French, Polish, Estonian, Finnish, etc.
- If you’re a blogger or content creator and want to create long-form content for your site, then Writesonic could be a good option for you. All you have to do is provide a topic on which you would like to generate an article and the software will write a full article within a minute that sounds like it was written by a pro.
- In addition to this, it also offers summarize, and rephrase content feature to optimize the generated content.
Writesonic Pricing Plan
To get things started, Writesonic offers you free trial with 10 credits limit and all present features so you can explore the software before making a purchase. Moreover, you’ll have four premium plans with monthly and yearly subscription.
- Basic – $15/month ($150/year)
- Professional – $45/month ($450/year)
- Startup – $95/month ($950/year)
- Agency – $195/month ($1950/year)
Conclusion: Best Copy AI Alternatives
After reviewing all of the Copy AI alternatives, I think you have find the most suitable alternative solution for your needs and requirements. If so, I would urge you to consider signing up for one of their free trials or free plans and get advantage of them. After evaluating them, you’ll be able to identify which application is the best fit for your requirements.
You May Also Like: