Are you looking for the best free logo maker software to design a professional logo?
If yes then, you have come to the right place.
Having a logo for your business whether it is an online or offline is very important.
Do you know that you can create a professional logo in a few minutes, without spending money or even hiring someone?
Yes, you heard right!
All you need is the right logo maker software.
In the blog, you’ll learn about 5 best online logo maker tools that lets you design stunning logo for your websites, blogs, or businesses – that too for Free.
What is the best online free logo maker software?
- Adobe Spark
DesignEvo is the best free online maker software that offers 10,000+ ready-made templates on different categories, which anyone can customize to create own logo.
All you need to do is just create an account on DesignEvo or you can also sign-up with your Facebook and Google account.
It will ask you about your business type when you select one then, it will represent you with the simple and clean environment where you can create a logo in a few clicks.
- Get 100+ stylish fonts
- Millions of Millions of professionally designed icons are available.
- Offers 10,000+ logo templates on different categories
- Allows you to download high-quality SVG and PDF logo files
- It Cloud-based logo maker tool so that your logos will be saved into your account, you can edit it from anywhere, anytime.
It is a completely free logo maker software.
Canva is one of the best and most popular logo maker that lets you create stunning logo in a matter of minute. Unlike other logo maker, it is a graphic designing tool that allows you to design logos, blog banners, posters, Facebooks posts, Instagram stories, LinkedIn post, flyers, business cards, and much, much more.
It has a very simple interface that anyone can use it without having any prior knowledge. We are also using to create feature images for the blog post as well as social media posts.
One of the best things about Canva is it renders you various features in their FREE plan. It is a perfect solution for new bloggers or startups.
- Simple and easy to use logo maker software with advanced functionality.
- Create a logo from scratch or can use ready-made logo templates.
- Offers hundreds of font style, text templates, and elements as well.
- Choose the color that matches your brand.
- Forever Free Plan – At $0, you’ll get 8,000+ free templates, 100+ design types (social media posts, presentations, letters, and more), thousands of free photos and graphics. It is an ideal software for individual, small groups, and startups.
- Pro Plan – It would be charged you $12.95/user/mo ($9.95/user/mo on yearly payment). Offers Free plan features, plus 60,000+ free templates, 60+ million premium stock images, photos, videos and graphics, Custom templates, One-click design resize, and much more.
- Enterprise Plan – It is the best plan for larger group who have advanced need and collaboration control and would be charged 30/user/mo on annual payment. Under the plan, you’ll get al Pro plan features plus Unlimited Storage, Single-sign on (SSO), 24/7 Enterprise-level support, advanced template locking, and a lot more.
The logo maker provided by Zyro makes it remarkably easy to create a logo for multiple uses and virtually any niche.
The tool is completely free to use. Just visit the website, pick a template that best reflects your business, and adjust it to your needs with simple-to-use yet powerful tools.
Lastly, export the logo and get a high-res vector image that you can immediately use on your website, physical merch, or anywhere else.
- Incredibly easy to use controls.
- Full branding kit provider.
- Thousands of templates for all niches.
- In-depth customization options.
The Zyro Logo Maker is entirely free to use.
Another one in the list of free logo maker software is FreeLogoDesign. It has a user-friendly drag & drop editor that lets you craft a professional stunning logo in seconds without any advanced technical skills and designers.
The amazing thing about the tool is that you don’t need to create an account on FreeLogoDesign. Just enter your business name, select the category of your business, and it will automatically generate logo designs for you.
All you have to do is just pick the one that reflects your business, after that it will redirect you to the editor where you can edit the logo until you’re 100% satisfied with the design.
To download the logo, you need to enter your first name, and email address, they will send a logo via email.
- It has pre-built templates that are categorized into 20 categories such as architectural, technology, real estate, business consultancy, education, photography, wedding services, etc.
- If you’re not a creative person and don’t have an interest in designing, then you can choose their professional services where experts will create a logo for you. It is a paid service, for more information, you can contact them.
Offers free as well as paid services.
- Low-Res – It is a free plan.
- High-Res – $39
- Website & Logo – $129
4. Adobe Spark
Adobe spark is a leading software that lets you design an eye-catchy logo in a minute, even without having previous designing experience. It is super easy and simple to use the tool. Just signup for free, choose the size of the platform, and start creating an amazing logo with few clicks.
Like Canva, Adobe Spark allows you to build images for the webpages, Facebook posts & covers, YouTube Thumbnail, Facebook & Instagram ads, Flyers, slideshow, Twitter & Pinterest posts, etc.
Moreover, they have thousands of ready-made templates for different categories so you can pick any of them and customize them as per your requirements.
- Offers professionally designed fonts for free.
- Get pre-built best-in-class layouts and tweak them with your own content, images, and icons that suits for your business.
- Its Android app and ios apps are also available.
- Starter Plan – It is a free plan that is a good option for startups and beginners. It doesn’t require credit card details to get access to the free plan.
- Individual Plan – It will cost you $9/mo for premium features. Also, they’ll give access to the first 2 months for free.
- Team Plan – As its name suggests, here you can manage multiple users under one account and will cost you $18/mo.
If you want to create a minimalist and professional logo, then BrandCrowd could be a great option for you. It will ask you a few questions like Business name, keywords, logo styles, font style, and color before start designing a logo for you.
Once you’re done with answers and then click on create logos button, it generates thousands of logos in a click. You can choose any design and can edit them as per your wish.
- Whether you need a logo for startups, weddings, or a real estate business, or a restaurant, it helps you to design an amazing logo for kind of businesses. All you need to do is just select your industry or keyword.
- You don’t need to sign up for the software to design a logo. Just desgine a logo and when you’re done with the designing part and want to download a logo, simply just enter your email address and they will send a logo via email.
- It allows you to customize each part of your logo so you can create a perfect logo for your business. Moreover, it offers a 22,000+ premium logo design to their users.
BrandCrowd is a free logo making tool. In case you don’t find the perfect logo for your organization in the free designs, then you can use their premium professionally designed logos at an affordable cost.
There you have it. We hope this article will help you to find the best free logo maker software.
My favourite Logo maker tools:
Which one is your favourite free online logo maker software that I forgot to mention in the blog? Please let us know in the comment section below.