Are you looking for some of the best Unbounce alternatives?
Well, when it comes to building and launching landing pages, Unbounce has grown to become a top landing page builder.
However, being on top doesn’t mean it is the best. And, not to mention, expensive pricing plans add a heavy burden on your pocket.
What you need is a better landing page builder that offers all the features and amenities while being gentle with your delicate budget.
Now, if you search for the Unbounce alternative, you’d find several landing page builders on the search results. But tell me, which among them is the best?
Moreover, which among those alternatives would be ideal for your needs? You see, there are plenty of choices and because of this, you can easily get confused.
Therefore, in this blog, I have talked about the 10 best Unbounce alternatives and competitors that are worth a look.
Before we explore them in detail, allow me to briefly talk about –
What Is Unbounce?
Unbounce is a Canadian software company that specializes in creating custom landing pages for more sales, leads, or customers.
Having started in 2009 as a landing page builder, Unbounce has come a long way. So long that it not only offers a landing page builder but it also offers features like popups builder, sticky bar builder, along with several integrations.
So, if someone asks you, “what is Unbounce used for?”; you can answer by saying that it creates conversion oriented landing pages and popups for your business.
The best part about Unbounce is that even if you have no coding knowledge, the platform liberates you from this limitation by offering you a drag & drop building environment.
Although, despite offering so many features, Unbounce is not the best landing page builder.
Why You Should Look For Unbounce Alternatives?
Just as I have said before, Unbounce may not be the ideal landing page builder. Believe it or not, there are several flaws in Unbounce as well.
Therefore, your decision to look for Unbounce alternatives is perfectly justifiable.
Here are some of the drawbacks of using Unbounce –
- The subscription plans are extremely expensive and don’t suit startups or small businesses.
- You can only create landing pages and not the complete website. Some of the alternatives to Unbounce offer this feature.
- It is usually considered as difficult for new users despite offering the drag & drop page builder.
- Customer support is available for limited hours only.
Top 10 Unbounce Alternatives & Competitors
And, I am presuming that you might have your reasons for finding the right alternative.
With that being said, it’s time for us to explore all the alternatives to Unbounce. Let’s start with –
No list of landing page builders would be complete without mentioning Elementor. Hence, it is logically justified to include Elementor as an alternative to Unbounce.
Although, one thing to keep in mind while choosing Elementor is that it is usable only on WordPress. You can estimate the efficiency of Elementor when I tell you that it has 5,000,000+ active installations as of now.
Why Should You Pick Elementor?
- Elementor packs one of the slickest drag & drop builders for creating landing pages.
- Apart from creating landing pages, you can create a complete website, pop ups, WooCommerce, etc, with Elementor.
- It offers over 300 different types of readymade page layouts.
- The builder packs a motion effects module that can introduce animations in your landing pages.
- You can also exploit the eCommerce module to include pricing tables, add to cart buttons, etc. in your pages.
Pros & Cons Of Elementor
- Offers a 100% free version.
- Most trusted and used WordPress page builder.
- Builds websites, pop ups, and WooCommerce sites.
- Packs several designing and marketing elements.
- Supports third-party add-ons too.
- Extensive templates library.
- Rolls out new updates regularly.
- Cheapest WordPress page builder.
- The interface is the same since its launch.
- Bugs can break your page.
Unlike other WordPress page builders and other alternatives to Unbounce, Elementor offers are very affordable pricing plans.
In addition to this, there’s a forever free plan that offers all the basic page builder features and elements. Apart from this, there are three annual subscription plans.
- Professional – $49/year for using it on 1 site.
- Plus – For using Elementor on 3 sites, you’d have to pay $99/year.
- Expert – This plan will charge you $199/year but it allows you to use Elementor on 1,000 sites.
Another latest buzz of the town is Thrive Architect. This landing page builder has managed to get a lot of attention. All thanks to its multi-functional and super-efficient landing page builder capability.
Therefore, Thrive Architect becomes a viable Unbounce alternative for you. Although, you should know that this is a WordPress plugin. Meaning, Thrive Architect is a WordPress landing page builder.
Why Should You Pick Thrive Architect?
- This landing page builder for WordPress is capable of creating home pages, sales pages, and other kinds of pages.
- This builder supports drag & drop functionality so that a newbie can create engaging landing pages easily.
- Thrive Architect offers up to 269 highly conversion-oriented landing page templates.
- The plugin also provides all kinds of elements like CTAs, Testimonials, Pricing Tables, etc. to boost conversion.
- Recently, Thrive Architect has added an A/B testing feature for landing pages.
Pros & Cons Of Thrive Architect
- Provides a fluent landing building environment.
- Newbie friendly.
- Can work with or without coding knowledge.
- Plenty of marketing features are available.
- Pricing is very affordable.
- Compatible with all the WordPress themes.
- Integrates with almost all the autoresponders.
- Regularly updated.
- Since it is a WP plugin, a few bugs can be found.
- Sometimes the mobile preview of a page differs from the actual design.
- It is only a page builder and not a theme builder.
Thrive Architect Pricing
The reason behind its popularity is its very flexible and affordable pricing plans. This characteristic makes it a good alternative of Unbounce.
Unfortunately, there is no free plan or trial available for this WordPress plugin. Nevertheless, you can choose from three pricing plans to get your access to the plugin.
- Thrive Membership – If you subscribe to Thrive Membership at $19/month, you will get the access to Thrive Architect and other Thrive products.
- 5 License Pack – This plan will provide you access to the plugin at the one-time cost of $97. The plugin will be usable on 5 different sites.
- Single License – Similarly, for using Thrive Architect on just a single site, you’d have to pay $67.
If you are trying to create funnels, ClickFunnel would be the best option for you. Since all kinds of funnels have pages like sales page, squeeze page, thank you page, etc. ClickFunnel proves to be an ideal alternative to Unbounce.
Apart from offering funnel creation capabilities, ClickFunnel allows you to quickly create or customize your pages according to your needs.
Why Should You Pick ClickFunnels?
- This is an all-in-one solution to create all kinds of pages i.e. landing page, sales page, thank you page, etc.
- The drag & drop interface allows you to modify funnel templates to match your brand.
- If you are any good with coding, you can use the custom CSS option to customize your page appearance.
- ClickFunnels is very serious about conversion. So it offers plenty of conversion-oriented page templates.
- All the pages have other functionalities too such as capturing leads and starting automated email series for them.
Pros & Cons Of ClickFunnels
- Offers a complete solution for marketing funnel.
- Provides many funnel templates.
- Easy to use.
- Gives detailed statistics & reports.
- Packs an autoresponder
- Create an affiliate platform and membership sites.
- A bit overwhelming to use.
- Comes up to be expensive.
Another reason behind picking ClickFunnel as a reliable Unbounce alternative is its pricing. It starts with a 14 days free trial period. After that, it offers a couple of monthly subscription plans –
- ClickFunnels – $97/month for 20 funnels and 100 pages.
- ClickFunnels Platinum – $297/month for unlimited funnels and pages.
Another professional landing page builder that is similar to Unbounce is Leadpages. This page builder follows the same concept and offers you the ability to create and publish unlimited landing pages.
Unlike other Unbounce alternatives, this generous characteristic is rare. And, to add more value to the offer, it allows you to create a complete website, checkout pages, popups, alert bars, and more.
Why Should You Pick Leadpages?
- To help you quickly start, Leadpages offers numerous ready-made landing page templates.
- Just like other alternatives, Leadpages too support drag & drop page building functionality.
- Leadpages packs built-in conversion guidance that will predict the performance of your pages before you publish it.
- The pages created via Leadpages are extremely fast. Hence, offering you a better chance of securing good PPC ad quality scores.
- It integrates with all kinds of marketing applications without any difficulty.
Pros & Cons Of Leadpages
- Enables you to publish unlimited landing pages.
- Collects unlimited leads.
- Supports unlimited traffic.
- Seamless integration with all platforms.
- You can also build websites.
- Rich in conversion tools.
- A good collection of page templates.
- It is not that flexible with page designs.
- An average user interface.
- No A/B testing feature in the lowest plan.
Before you jump straight to the pricing plans, Leadpages offers a 14 days free trial period so that you can test the application.
Once you are done with the trial period, you will be able to upgrade to its subscription (monthly or yearly) plans. Keep in mind that all the plans enable unlimited landing pages publishing. But the set of features are distributed differently.
- Standard – The subscription of $25/month (when paid annually) would enable you to use Leadpages on 1 website.
- Pro – To use Leadpages on 3 websites and unlock more features, you’d have to pay $48/month (charged annually).
- Advanced – All the features are unlocked in this plan. In addition to this, you can use Leadpages on 50 sites at the price of $199/month (when billed annually).
Another alternative to Unbounce that excels in creating landing pages on WordPress is OptimizePress. Well, not just landing pages but it is efficient enough to create a complete sales funnel for you.
Due to this excellency, over 120,000 users are using OptimizePress for their marketing needs. And, not to forget, there are plenty of high ratings and reviews to back its claim of being the best in business.
Why Should You Pick OptimizePress?
- OptimizePress packs all the features to create different types of pages. For instance, lead magnet pages, opt-in pages, thank you pages, video sales pages, payment pages, etc.
- It can allow you to collect payments from your landing pages.
- Your product pages can also deliver a secure download after a successful purchase.
- OptimizePress can be integrated with all kinds of CRM or email marketing services.
- There are over 250 types of page templates available for you to choose from.
Pros & Cons Of OptimizePress
- Regarded as one of the best page builders for WordPress.
- Creates all kinds of pages.
- Supports the front-end page editor.
- One of the most affordable page builders.
- Offers a good range of readymade templates.
- Some of the pre-built templates are outdated.
- Annoying shortcodes.
- It is a WordPress theme, not a plugin. Hence, in order to use it, you’d have to disable your default theme.
The pricing of OptimizePress remains humble to its customers. It offers three annual subscription plans. Nevertheless, all the features are available in all the plans. The limit is only on using it on the number of websites.
- Essential – $99/year for using on just one site.
- Business – If you want to install it on up to 5 sites, you can subscribe to this plan at the cost of $149/year.
- Suite – The Suite plan includes all the OptimizePress modules that can be used on 20 sites at the price of $199/year.
Out of all the Unbounce competitors, Instapage deserves to be the best among all. It is relatively new in the landing page builder sector and despite this many Unbounce users prefer this as a reliable alternative.
When it comes to usage, you’d be glad to know that Instapage works exceptionally well for creating landing pages for ads, lead generation, and also for eCommerce.
Why Should You Pick Instapage?
- All the landing pages created by Instapage are mobile responsive.
- Instapage offers an exclusive feature of personalization using which you can offer a dynamic experience to your page visitors.
- It offers conversion-focused features like A/B testing for landing pages. You can also monitor the heatmaps with analytics.
- The pages created with Instapages work on AMP & Thor Render Engine technology. It ensures that your page loads extremely fast.
- The platform also offers you a collection of 500+ readymade landing page templates.
Pros & Cons Of Instapage
- Create responsive landing pages.
- Support AMP technology for faster page load time.
- Offers tons of readymade page templates.
- Integrates with almost all kinds of websites.
- Prompt customer support.
- A bit pricey.
- It sometimes glitches out while editing the mobile version of the page.
Instapage comes up to be the best Unbounce alternatives. All thanks to its features and pricing plans. To help you start quickly, it offers a 14 days free trial period.
After that, it offers a couple of subscription (monthly and yearly) plans –
- Business – $149/month (when charged annually) and offers all the essential features.
- Enterprise – A custom pricing is offered upon request. This plan includes advanced features like AMP Pages & Experiences, 1:1 Ad-to-Page Personalization, Dedicated Launch Specialist, and more.
There is no list of marketing software that doesn’t feature HubSpot. Such is the efficiency and popularity of HubSpot. Now, when it comes to landing page builder, the HubSpot Marketing Hub is your go-to option.
Just like a few other alternatives to Unbounce, HubSpot Marketing Hub offers a complete solution for your marketing efforts. The most important among them is creating conversion-oriented landing pages.
Why Should You Pick HubSpot Marketing Hub?
- You get to create landing or sales pages with the help of WYSIWYG editor.
- The Hub also helps your capture leads right from your landing pages and opt-in forms.
- HubSpot Marketing Hub packs a marketing automation feature. It can be triggered as soon as a lead enters your marketing funnel.
- It provides you with a detailed reporting or analytics section that tells you about the performance of your marketing strategy.
- This tool takes pride in helping you create attention-grabbing CTAs for your landing pages.
Pros & Cons Of HubSpot Marketing Hub
- Provides many solutions in one app.
- Comes with plenty of free tools.
- There are no customization limits.
- It seamlessly integrates with all the HubSpot software.
- Offers extensive documentation and guides.
- It is one of the most experienced companies in the field of marketing.
- It is very expensive.
- It is certainly difficult to set up.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Pricing
Despite being an expensive alternative to Unbounce, the free version of this software balances out the equation of pocket-friendliness. But remember there are certain usage limits in the free plan.
If you want to overcome these limits and unlock advanced features, you must upgrade to any of its three monthly or yearly subscription plans.
- Starter – It starts at $50 per month.
- Professional – This plan would start at $800 per month.
- Enterprise – It will start with a monthly fee of $3,200.
Landingi is probably one of the newest landing page builders that has surfaced in the digital market. And, believe me, when I say, it’s arrival is causing lots of Unbounce alternatives to break their sweat.
Yes, it is efficient and easy to use. Many top marketers like Neil Patel are already praising Landingi for its awesomeness. And, therefore, it is a perfect choice of a landing page builder for a business owner, agencies, or even an enterprise.
Why Should You Pick Landingi?
- There are over 300 readymade templates to choose from. This will ensure that you get to start quickly.
- The drag & drop interface allows you to create any kind of landing page. Moreover, you can also create funnels and popups.
- Landingi allows you to directly publish pages on your domain, embed them on your server, or publish them on your WordPress site via its plugin.
- You can integrate Landingi with almost all the major CRMs and autoresponders. Integration via Zapier offers more options.
- This landing page builder also supports A/B testing of your pages.
Pros & Cons Of Landingi
- Easy to use features and UI.
- Offers plenty of templates.
- Prompt customer support.
- Various integration options.
- Inexpensive pricing plans.
- A/B testing is available in the highest plan.
Another reason as to why users are opting Landingi is its pricing. There’s a 14 days free trial period and this is followed by subscription plans. Mind you, you can create unlimited landing pages irrespective of your plan.
Also, you would be glad to know that the flexibility in pricing is available in the form of three Business plans and a couple of Agency plans.
Landingi Business Plan
- Core – You’d have to pay $47/month to use it on just one site.
- Create – $89/month is the subscription fee for using it on 10 custom domains.
- Automate – Lastly, to use Landingi on 20 custom domains or websites, you’d have to pay $127/month.
Landingi Agency Plan
- Agency – $199/month for using on 30 domains with 10 sub accounts.
- Agency Pro – $329/month for using on 50 websites with 20 sub accounts.
If you are looking for a simpler Unbounce alternative then you would definitely love the landing page builder or Wishpond. If you don’t know it yet, Wishpond is a single platform that offers multiple marketing tools.
Among these marketing tools, its landing page builder is what catches everybody’s attention. Don’t underestimate Wishpond by saying it is mentioned at the ninth spot. You would be surprised to know that many top enterprises like Sony, CBS, Walmart, etc. are using Wishpond.
Why Should You Pick Wishpond?
- The landing page builder of Wishpond excels in creating lead generation pages.
- You can easily publish the pages on your website, Wishpond subdomain, Facebook, or WordPress.
- It offers 300+ integration options with platforms like Mailchimp, Slack, Shopify, Pipedrive, AWeber, etc.
- Wishpond offers a generous 100+ prebuilt landing page templates to help you start easily.
- You can also optimize your landing pages by enabling the one-click A/B testing feature.
Pros & Cons Of Wishpond
- Relatively easy to use.
- Offers multiple marketing tools in a single suite.
- Slick one-click A/B testing.
- A good set of integration options.
- Free trial requires credit card details.
- The drag and drop interface is clunky.
In order to start using Wishpond and its set of marketing modules, you must have to choose a subscription plan. There are three plans in total and each of these plans is backed up by a 14 days free trial period.
Although, unlike other Unbounce alternatives, Wishpond asks you to enter your credit card details if you want to avail the free trial. Nevertheless, all the plans enable you to create unlimited pages.
- Starting Out – $49 per month for 1,000 leads.
- Everything You Need – $99 per month for capturing 2,500 leads.
- Rapid Growth – Ultimately, this plan starts at $199/month for capturing 10,000 leads.
If you are looking for a free Unbounce alternative then you must choose Ucraft. This platform offers a unified approach to your business needs by providing you a landing page builder.
Not just this but it also offers a website builder, logo maker, an online store creator, and a chance to start a free blog site.
Why Should You Pick Ucraft?
- The page builder offers plenty of free and paid landing page templates.
- Ucraft offers you the flexibility to connect your website or custom domain with the landing page builder.
- If you don’t have a website, you can use the free Ucraft hosting that is powered by Google Cloud.
- You can also employ the online store modules in your landing pages to collect payments.
- There are plenty of integration options available.
Pros & Cons Of Ucraft
- Offers a completely free plan.
- Built-in security and analytics are also included.
- Ideal for image-heavy websites.
- Tons of readymade templates.
- Not as easy as it seems.
- Offers less features than other alternatives.
As said earlier, Ucraft is one of the few free alternatives to Unbounce. In the free plan, you can create a maximum of 15 pages. If you want to remove this limit, you’d have to subscribe to a pricing plan.
All the plans offer unlimited page creation ability but the feature set in them increases as you go higher.
- Pro Website – $10 per month when paid annually.
- Pro Shop – $21 per month if choosing to pay annually.
- Unlimited – $69 per month when billed annually for all the features.
Conclusion: Which is the best Unbounce alternative?
Now that you have explored all the 10 best Unbounce alternatives and competitors, it’s time for you to choose one for yourself.
All the Unbounce competitors offer distinct features and usability to help you stand out from your competition.
Although, if you are still unable to decide which alternative to pick, I would recommend you sign up on their free trial. This will certainly help you analyze each of the options thoroughly.
And, once you are satisfied, you can subscribe to its premium plans.
As always, if you have any queries regarding the same, feel free to drop them in the comments section.
You may also refer: