Are you searching for some of the best Ontraport alternatives for your business?
It’s great to access all the marketing tools in a single application. You wouldn’t have to juggle between multiple apps to perform a single synchronized task.
All such features and marketing modules are available in Ontraport and that’s why it is regarded as one of the top “all-in-one” marketing software.
But if you are reading this blog post, I can assume that you are facing some difficulties with Ontraport. And, this is causing you to explore all the Ontraport competitors available in the market.
Don’t worry, I know what you are going through. Therefore, I have prepared a comprehensive list of all the alternatives to Ontraport, its features, benefits, and pricing plans.
Before I talk about all the alternatives, allow me to first talk about –
What Is Ontraport?
Ontraport is an “all-in-one” business automation platform that offers various marketing modules like CRM, email marketing, SMS marketing, landing page builder, sign up forms, and membership sites.
Usually, business owners tend to use different platforms for different marketing needs. For example, they use Mailchimp for email marketing, Unbounce for landing page builder, Pipedrive as CRM, and so on.
Using different platforms for different tasks can work well if your clientele is smaller. But when your business starts to grow, things begin to complicate.
You would often find yourself juggling between multiple apps. Sooner or later, you would notice that instead of optimizing your business regime, this process is getting tedious and ineffective.
That’s where Ontraport saves the day by offering all the marketing features at a single place.
I hope now you truly know what is Ontraport used for…
Although, if everything’s fine and Ontraport offers all the solutions then,
Why You Should Look For Ontraport Alternatives?
Yes, Ontraport offers plenty (almost all) of marketing solutions. They even have a good reputation and an array of top ratings & customer reviews to back it up.
But down the line, it isn’t what you expect.
Here are some of the drawbacks of using Ontraport that would help you realize that it’s time to look for a reliable, simpler, faster, and better Ontraport alternative.
- Right out of the gate, you should know that Ontraport is not easy to use. Some users claim that it took them weeks to understand its working.
- When we compare Ontraport with its alternatives, you could see that it has very few direct integration options.
- Ontraport dashboard also doesn’t leave a good first impression on its users as it is not very inspiring.
- The software does not handle duplicate records. Meaning, if a user enters your marketing campaign from two different entry points, Ontraport does not consider it as duplicate.
- If you consider your business as a startup or a small business, chances are that you would find Ontraport a bit expensive.
Now that you know that looking for a reliable alternate option is the right step, let’s jump straight to exploring some of the best options –
5 Best Ontraport Alternatives (Better & Cheaper Competitors)
1. Keap (Infusionsoft)
If we are talking about “all-in-one” marketing software then no list or article would be complete without Keap (earlier known as Infusionsoft). Therefore, it automatically qualifies to become one of the best Ontraport alternatives.
Keap or Infusionsoft has been in the business since 2001. And, since then it is offering complete marketing solutions to businesses that are just starting out or have an established clientele.
What Makes Keap The Best Ontraport Alternative?
- Unlike Ontraport Keap offers additional marketing modules such as quotations, invoices, and payments.
- Keap also provides you with a unique module that offers you the functionality of booking appointments with your clients.
- The CRM module of Keap has already made a lot of buzz for its efficiency and ease of use.
- You will also be able to create marketing automation for your business in a more intuitive way.
- In addition to email marketing, Keap allows you to send SMS to your clients and leads.
Pros & Cons Of Keap
- It has a great reputation in the marketing sector.
- Offers unique features like quotes and appointment bookings.
- Email sent via email marketing module has high deliverability.
- Provides an intuitive dashboard and user interface.
- Keap has a bigger set of direct integration options.
- Provides migration facility of accounts.
- You can also avail 1 on 1 coaching.
- It can be expensive.
- Customer support is available 5 days a week.
One of the most likable characteristics of Keap is its pocket-friendly pricing plans. To kick things off, Keap offers a generous 14 days free trial period.
After that, you will have the choice to upgrade to any of its subscription plans. Although, before upgrading, you should notice that the three plans offered are built on the basis of your business experience i.e. startup, small business, enterprise, etc.
It would certainly help you choose the plan that suits your business needs. Here’s an overview of pricing plans for 500 contacts and 1 user.
- Keap Grow – $24/month for the first 2 months then $79/month.
- Keap Pro – $45/month for the first 2 months then $149/month.
- Infusionsoft – $60/month for the first 2 months then $199/month.
As your contacts grow or you add more users, monthly charges are going to increase correspondingly.
2. Agile CRM
Another popular name that emerges as one of the top alternatives to Ontraport is Agile CRM. This cloud-based “all-in-one” software has a lot of experience despite being relatively new to the business.
The best characteristic of Agile CRM is that it is mobile-ready. Because of this feature (and several others), 15,000+ customers have shown faith in Agile CRM. Some of its notable clients include Indeed, TNW, Fidelity Bank, etc.
What Makes Agile CRM The Best Ontraport Alternative?
- Agile CRM offers a generous forever free plan that includes more features than some of the other Ontraport competitors.
- The “all-in-one” CRM platform is divided into three categories i.e. Sales, Marketing, and Service. Each of these categories offers distinct features.
- With Agile CRM, you have the power to manage your projects with the help of drag and drop tasks lists module.
- The Marketing segment of the CRM offers email marketing, SMS marketing, automation, landing page builder, etc.
- The Service segment allows you to quickly resolve the queries of your customers and leads with the help of various features.
Pros & Cons Of Agile CRM
- It is relatively easy to use.
- No extra efforts are required for the set up.
- The pricing plans are cheaper.
- A lot of features are included in the free plan.
- Completely cloud-based platform.
- Some unique features are included in the software.
- Less direct integration options.
Agile CRM Pricing
In addition to being the cheapest alternative to Ontraport, Agile CRM pricing proves to be quite flexible. To start things off, there’s a forever free plan for 1,000 contacts, 10 users, and plenty of features.
After that, the pricing plans are available with monthly, yearly, and bi-yearly subscription. You should know that the longer your subscription period is, the higher your discount. For example, if you opt for the Starter plan, the monthly fee is 14.99 and the bi-yearly fee is charged at the rate of $8.99/month.
To give you a better idea here’s a pricing overview for the monthly subscription. Keep in mind that as you go higher in plans, you’ll unlock more features and contact limits.
- Starter – $14.99 per month.
- Regular – $49.99 per month.
- Enterprise – $79.99 per month.
Having founded in 1998, SharpSpring is one of the reigning top complete sales and marketing software. With such an experience in the field of marketing, SharpSpring qualifies to be the best alternative to Ontraport.
SharpSpring is known for offering quality services to small businesses, agencies, and enterprises. Because of this, it claims to be providing services to 10,000+ businesses and 2,000+ agencies.
What Makes SharpSpring The Best Ontraport Alternative?
- SharpSpring proudly boasts about its behavior-based emails and marketing automation to increase sales.
- Unlike other alternatives, SharpSpring claims to offer dynamic landing pages. You can also use its set of landing page templates.
- The software also has a module for social media management. It allows you to turn social media interactions into meaningful conversations that can eventually generate sales.
- SharpSpring allows you to monitor leads with the help of VisitorID. This feature will send you a list of the day’s hottest leads.
- The software also packs a chatbot feature that will help you automatically interact with your leads and site visitors.
Pros & Cons Of SharpSpring
- Offers dynamic landing page & form builder
- Social media management module
- Efficient behavior-based emails.
- A unique visitorID feature for tracking.
- Extensive business reports.
- Extremely expensive.
- Integration options are less.
Every great thing has a great price. The same is the case with SharpSpring. Having a lot of experience in the marketing field, it offers the most expensive pricing plans. Moreover, there is no free plan to compensate for the heavy prices.
SharpSpring offers monthly subscription plans for SMBs, agencies, and enterprise businesses. However, to know the plans for agencies and enterprises, you’d have to get in touch with the sales team.
Apart from the basic subscription fee for SMSs, there’s a compulsory onboarding package worth $2,399. Although, all the features are included in all the plans.
- 1,500 Contacts – $550/month.
- 10,000 Contacts – $850/month.
- 20,000 Contacts – $1,250/month.
ActiveCampaign is one of the leading names among the top email marketing services. But with the recent development of the platform, it is grown from just an email marketing software to a complete marketing automation platform.
The prime motto of ActiveCampaign is to create incredible customer experiences. That’s why it offers email marketing, marketing automation, CRM tools, and several other features. Because of this, it definitely qualifies as one of the best Ontraport alternatives.
What Makes ActiveCampaign The Best Ontraport Alternative?
- It has a good reputation in the email marketing industry. All thanks to its email marketing features and high email deliverability.
- ActiveCampaign offers a free account migration from other marketing software. This migration will help you keep your previous important information intact.
- The marketing automation solution by ActiveCampaign is known for its all-rounder performance.
- The CRM offered by ActiveCampaign is packed with smart features like win probability, lead scoring, pipelines, etc.
- To take the communication one step further, ActiveCampaign allows you to send site messages along with SMSs.
Pros & Cons Of ActiveCampaign
- It is one of the easiest Ontraport competitors.
- Offers free account migration service.
- Provides free online training & support.
- Emails by ActiveCampaign have high delivery rates.
- Pre-built automation guides and templates.
- ActiveCampaign is also available as a Gmail extension.
- There’s an iOS CRM app.
- 280+ integration options are available.
- Relatively inexpensive pricing.
- Users find the reporting section a bit messy.
- Basic form builder.
This marketing software offers four pricing plans with monthly and yearly subscription options. Although, each of the plans starts with a 14 days free trial period.
The subscription plans are primarily built on the number of contacts imported or generated. In addition to this, there are different sets of features in each plan. As you go higher in plans, you’ll unlock more features.
Here’s an overview of the monthly pricing structure –
- Lite – $15 per month for 500 contacts and email marketing features.
- Plus – For up to 1,000 contacts, you’d have to pay $70 per month. Other features such as CRM, landing page builder, lead scoring, SMS marketing, etc. are also available.
- Professional – To import up to 2,500 contacts, you’d have to pay $159 per month. Additional features available are predictive sending with machine learning, customer attribution, etc.
- Enterprise – Upto 5,000 contacts, you’d have to pay $449 per month. Advanced features are available in this plan. Although, if you cross the 10,000 contacts limit, you’d have to get in touch with the sales team for custom pricing.
Another most popular name in the list of Ontraport alternatives has to be HubSpot. It is one of the oldest marketing software and platforms that started improving the marketing efforts of businesses right from 2004.
Due to its expertise in the marketing industry, more than 86,000 customers are currently trusting HubSpot for their marketing strategies. Some of the most notable clients of HubSpot include Subaru, Wistia, SurveyMonkey, and more.
What Makes HubSpot The Best Ontraport Alternative?
- It offers 5 different hubs for different marketing purposes. Out of these 5, HubSpot CRM is absolutely free to use.
- While Ontraport offers a simple landing page builder, HubSpot provides you a complete CMS hub with SEO recommendations, themes, etc.
- You can effortlessly set up inbound marketing campaigns with Marketing Hub. This will help you generate leads and send automated emails to them.
- The Service Hub is also available for you to collect customer feedback, generate tickets, and more.
- HubSpot also offers a HubSpot Academy that will help you learn how to grow and optimize your marketing performance.
Pros & Cons Of HubSpot
- Vastly experienced “all-in-one” marketing software.
- It offers 500+ integration options.
- Offers extensive training to use the software.
- Provides free access to the CRM module.
- The CRM hub now offers email marketing for free.
- Gives comprehensive reporting and analysis of your campaigns.
- A unique feature of social media ad retargeting is also available.
- Each hub can be purchased separately.
- Hubs are available as expensive bundles.
- Setting up HubSpot can take a lot of time.
Just as I said earlier, HubSpot offers all the Hubs separately. This proves that the pricing plans are pretty flexible. Apart from this, you can use HubSpot CRM for free.
Since there are 5 different Hubs available for purchase (with 3 sub-plans) it would be difficult to list them all. Although, here’s an overview of the pricing of the HubSpot bundle –
- Starter Growth Suite – Usually it is charged at $112.50/month (current COVID-19 relief discount price is $50/month ), and includes free tools and the Starter version of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub.
- Professional Growth Suite – $1,275/month for free tools and the Professional version of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub.
- Enterprise Growth Suite – $4,200/month for free tools and the Enterprise version of Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, and Service Hub.
An emerging favorite alternative to Ontraport is EngageBay. This relatively new all-in-one CRM solution has more than 29,500 businesses around the world loving its ease of use, the plethora of features, and most of all, the incredible pricing.
The idea behind EngageBay is for small business owners and entrepreneurs to have all their business needs addressed in one platform. Since the founders couldn’t find anything to fit that description, they launched EngageBay in 2017. This software has marketing, sales, and customer support all integrated, with even Live Chat and built-in telephony.
What Makes EngageBay The Best Ontraport Alternative?
- It integrates all your data in one place, and provides you with everything you need to run your business in an easy-to-use package.
- The software offers high-value features even in the free plan, such as Live Chat, sales funnel builder, visual deals pipeline, Facebook ads, video marketing, and more.
- EngageBay has every essential piece of marketing technology like A/B testing, landing page builder, and drip emails, in a customizable solution.
- It allows you to manage contacts, leads, and customers from a single place for the entire customer journey, while seamlessly integrating with business apps like Mandrill, Zapier, Plivo, DocuSign, and more.
- EngageBay’s pricing model is tailored for small businesses, agencies, and startups.
Pros & Cons Of EngageBay
- It is super easy to use, a great option for new business owners and novice marketers.
- There’s Live Chat, site messaging, and in-built telephony with call records and call scripts.
- Offers free migration, free onboarding, and free tutorials.
- The free plan lasts forever, and gives access to 15 users, which is the highest in the
- The pricing is incredibly affordable for an all-in-one CRM software.
- It offers web popup forms, inline forms, and landing pages with A/B testing for all
- Visual deals pipeline helps track and predict revenues, sales, and progress of each project.
- Employee and customer management with 360-degree views.
- Can add more third-party integrations.
- Can add more templates for B2B emails.
EngageBay is the most affordable software on this list of Ontraport alternatives. Their pricing plans are designed considering the needs and budget limitations of small businesses and startups.
The great thing is that there is no sliding scale for EngageBay. That means you need not pay for a higher number of contacts, and the Pro plan even offers unlimited subscribers.
Here’s how EngageBay has designed its pricing:
- Free – The free plan lasts forever, for up to 15 users, with no credit card details needed. There are no hidden charges, but your contacts list is restricted to 500. Basic – This plan costs $11.99 per user per month, including a 20% discount for annual subscription. It adds 3rd party integrations, SMS marketing, social media management, and other features over the free ones. You can send 3,000 branded emails per month to 1,000 contacts.
- Growth – Costs $39.99 per user per month, for 50,000 contacts and 25,000 branded emails, and advanced marketing automation features, A/B testing for landing pages and email campaigns, custom domain, call records, service automation, and more.
- Pro – Costs $63.99 per user per month, and offers unlimited contacts, 50,000 branded emails, a dedicated account manager, web analytics, custom reports, SSO, Uptime SLA, and role management.
Let’s End The Discussion
At this point in this article, I hope you have explored all the best Ontraport alternatives. Now the next step for you is to sign up on your ideal alternatives and start using it.
Although, if you are still unsure about which software to choose, try to use the free trial period of the platforms.
It will definitely help you with the decision making process..!!
Or if you need my personal assistance, feel free to get in touch with me or drop your queries in the comments section.
You may also like: