Are you head over heels to find the best SEMrush competitors & alternatives to your various SEO needs?
As we know, SEMrush is one of the most popular SEO and digital marketing SaaS platforms that marketers use to manage their various digital marketing platforms. It is currently used by over 6 million digital marketing professionals and over 1000 top media outlets worldwide.
However, if you can’t afford SEMrush or you want to explore other alternatives besides Semrush, below is a list of the top 5 SEMrush competitors, plus their key features and pricing.
Here is a quick overview of the listed SEMrush competitors.
Best SEMrush Competitors & Alternatives (Free & Paid)
A Brief Comparison Between the Alternatives to SEMrush
|SEO Tools||Starting Price||Free Trial/Free Plan||Money Back Guarantee|
|SEMrush||$99/m||7 Days||7 Days|
|Mangools||$29.90/m||10 Days||Yes (48 Hours)|
|SE Ranking||$31/m||14 Days||No|
|Serpstat||$69/m||Free Plan||14 Days|
($7 for 7 days)
|Ubersuggest||$29/m||7 Days||30 Days|
List of Best SEMrush Competitors & Alternatives
Let’s take a dive to learn more about each of the SEMrush alternatives in detail and what they serve you on the table.
If you ask me “what is the best alternative to SEMrush” I’d say Mangools. It is an all-one-SEO SaaS platform and a great SEMrush competitor. Like SEMrush, Mangools also lets you find money-making keywords for your site, track your website’s performance in search engines, and your competitors’ strategy etc. This data can then be used to make marketing decisions on how best you can improve your website’s performance and boost their ranks in search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
What Makes Mangools a Great SEMrush Alternative?
- KWfinder: Before writing a blog or creating any form of content on your website, one of the first things you need to do is keyword research. Mangools Keyword finder tool will ease the process of keyword researching thanks to its sophisticated algorithms that make it possible to determine the difficulty and competition of a particular keyword.
- SERPChecker: This tool will help you find the weak spots of your competitors’ websites in more than 50,000 locations.
- SERPWatcher: It is a rank tracking tool that will help you see how your keywords rank in the various search engines.
- LinkMiner: This tool is a backlink checker that helps you know the websites that link to your site.
- SiteProfiler: You can use SiteProfiler to get all the performance details of your website and your competitors’.
How Much Does Mangools Cost?
Mangools has three pricing options, and each of these has a 10-day free trial. Their three packages all come with a 48-hour money-back guarantee that you can use to gauge whether the investment is worth it. Their packages are as follows;
- Basic at $49/month or $29.9/month if you pay annually
- Premium at $69/month or $39/month if you pay annually
- Agency at $129/month or $79.90/month if you pay annually
The package you choose determines the extent to which you get access to the features in this platform.
2. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is another excellent contender that was developed in 2013 by Valery Kurilov for marketers and SEO professionals. This SEO SaaS platform gives marketers access to various tools that help you to improve their website’s performance in search engines. Besides SEO, they also have social media management tools, competitive research tools, and lead generating tools.
What Makes Mangools a Great SEMrush Alternative?
- The Keyword rank tracker tool helps you to track the ranking of your sites on all the popular search engines including Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube, and Yandex across all the locations and devices.
- The Website Audit tool crawls each page of your site and retrieves all errors, such as technical errors, meta tags, and headers, site speed, missing alt tags, and so on, so you can fix those errors and improve your SERP ranking.
- Keyword research and suggestion tool help you to discover top performing keyword for your blog and website along with the similar keywords, search volume, difficulty score, CPC and paid competition.
- Backlink checker and backlink monitor are two other important tools of SE Ranking. Backlink checker examines your site’s backlink profile as well as the backlink profiles of your competitors. Whereas the backlink monitor feature keeps an eye on your precious and important backlinks.
Other Features include
- Social media management tools like auto-posting, lead generation and increasing engagement through determining the best days and times to post on the various social platforms.
- Lead generation tools
- Competitor research for determining you’re a competitive advantage that your rival websites have.
- On-site checker
- Page changes monitoring
- And many more
How Much Does SE Ranking Cost?
SE Ranking has three pricing strategies, and these include;
- Optimum at $31 per month
- Plus, at $71 per month
- Enterprise at $151 per month
They can also give you a custom offer if the current plans don’t suit your needs. SE Ranking also offers a 20% discount if you subscribe annually.
Next, we have another great SEMrush competitor in our list is Serpstat. It has been around in the industry since 2013 and there are more than 200,000 professionals using Serpstat from all over the world. It is an all-in-one SEO platform that digital marketers and website owners can use to optimize their websites for search engines. Some of the popular companies that have used Serpstat tools are Shopify, Samsung, Philips, Uber, Lenovo, and many more.
What Makes Serpstat a Great SEMrush Alternative?
- Competitor analysis for both organic and paid search
- Rank tracking tool for monitoring your rank in search engines results pages
- Keyword analysis
- Site auditing tool to determine a website’s stand as far as SEO is concerned
- One page auditing tool
- Team management
- Text analytics
- Custom reports for your website’s performance within a certain period
- SERP crawling service
- And many more
How Much Does Serpstat Cost?
Serpstat has 4 pricing options that you can choose based on your budget and the number of features you need to access. Below are the 4 pricing packages that Serp offers.
- Lite at $29 per month
- Standard at $149 per month
- Advanced at $299 per month
- Enterprise at $499 per month
If you have more needs than what these packages offer, you can contact their support team for a custom package based on your SEO marketing needs. You will also save up to 20% if you choose to subscribe annually.
Another biggest name in the SEO world is Ahrefs. It is one of the oldest and closest competitors to Ahrefs. It is an easy-to-use SEO tool that has been working in this field since 2011. There are many popular bloggers and companies are using Ahrefs to grow their website traffic and other various SEO needs.
What Makes Ahrefs a Great SEMrush Alternative?
- Site explorer to research your competitor’s backlinks and keyword rankings
- Site audit for scanning your website for any SEO issues
- Keyword explorer for exploring the best keywords
- Rank tracker for monitoring your website rank in the various search engines
- Content explorer for researching content ideas
How Much Does Ahrefs Cost?
Ahrefs has 4 pricing packages, and these include;
- Lite at $99 per month
- Standard at $179 per month
- Advanced at $399 per month
- Agency at $999 per month
Ahrefs will also give you two free months if you choose to subscribe annually.
If you are looking for free SEMrush alternatives, then Ubersuggest could be the best option for you. It offers free plan to the users that contains core features with per day limitation. If you’re new blogger or you don’t have budget, it is the SEO tool that you can use for free as long as you wish.
This SEO marketing suite is simple and easy to us that can be used to research keywords, site audit, and get details about your rival websites’ performance.
What Makes Ubersuggest a Great SEMrush Alternative?
- Domain overview for spying on your rival websites
- Top SEO pages for determining the most viewed pages of your competitor
- Keyword suggestions for generating keyword ideas
- Content ideas for helping find topics to write about much faster
- Backlink data to help you in backlink analysis
How Much Does Ubersuggest Cost?
Ubersuggest has three packages, and these include;
- Individual at $12 per month
- Business at $20 per month
- Enterprise at $40 per month
All these packages have a 7-day free trial and up to 90% discount if you pay for the lifetime subscription.
Final Thoughts: Best SEMrush Competitors
So, now you have a list of top 5 best SEMrush competitors & alternatives.
Yes, SEMrush is one of the leading SEO/digital marketing SaaS platforms, but there are a couple of alternatives that offer better prices and features that you can consider. The choice of which one you will use largely depends on the features you find more useful and your digital marketing budget.
Is there any good SEO tools that similar to SEMrush that you are using? Let me know in the comment section below.
You May Be Interested In: