Are you looking for the best SimilarWeb alternatives that offer an accurate analysis of website traffic?
You’re in luck as I have meticulously tried and listed all the best options.
Yes, one could argue that SimilarWeb’s free version is adequate enough to track website analytics and traffic. Moreover, spying on competitors’ marketing strategy is also an option.
But the question we’d all ask is what if we want more than this?
Or, are the stats accurate and fresh?
Either way, these questions, and their answers are going to lead you towards decent alternatives to SimilarWeb.
So before exploring each of them in detail, let’s briefly talk about –
What Is SimilarWeb?
SimilarWeb is an online tool that is capable of tracking and providing insights on website traffic of any domain (if it is in their database).
The array of insights include details of traffic, referring sites to that domain, social media traffic, and also, top keywords.
This means that if you use SimilarWeb you have an advantage of spying on your competitors’ marketing strategies and their performance.
However, in spite of all these features, SimilarWeb lacks something that doesn’t make it the best competitor analysis tool.
To back my claim here are –
Some More Reasons To Look For SimilarWeb Alternatives
- The data shown to you isn’t accurate and contains discrepancies.
- SimilarWeb takes a very long time to include new domains in their database.
- It does not disclose its pricing. Moreover, after consulting with some of its users, I found out that it is quite high.
- This online software does not provide adequate features & value to its users.
If not these then I presume that you might be having your own personal reasons to look for other options.
With that being said, let’s explore all the alternatives in detail –
SEMrush is one of a kind, all-rounder software that is regarded as the best software in the digital marketing industry. And, hence, it qualifies to be one of the most-used SimilarWeb alternatives.
Along with competitor analysis, SEMrush has a prolific reputation in providing SEO features like keyword research, traffic analysis, backlink monitoring, content marketing, and more…
What Makes SEMrush The Best SimilarWeb Alternative?
- Unlike SimilarWeb where you’d have to know about your competitors beforehand, SEMrush helps you find out new close competitors.
- Also, SEMrush permits you to find out the accurate traffic of any website with ease. You’d also have the flexibility to check desktop and mobile traffic.
- SEMrush has a unique tool called Brand Monitoring that allows you to track your brand reputation, your competitors’ growth, and their backlinks.
Pricing Of SEMrush
Unlike SimilarWeb, SEMrush has kept its pricing fairly open and relatively inexpensive. That is, you’d be able to easily subscribe to annual plans (with 16% discount) or monthly plans.
There’s a good 7 days free trial too that allows you to explore the software before making any commitments.
- Pro – $99.95/month for 3,000 competitor analysis requests in a day.
- Guru – You’d have to pay $199.95/month for 5,000 competitor analysis requests per day.
- Business – In $399.95/month, you’d be able to get 10,000 competitor analysis requests per day.
If you are looking for the best tool to spy on your competitors’ strategies, then you’d love SpyFu. Consequently, it is wise to consider SpyFu as one of the reliable SimilarWeb alternatives.
Another great characteristic of SpyFu is that it does not restrict you from any feature access and usage. So you’d be able to perform competitor analysis limitlessly.
What Makes SpyFu The Best SimilarWeb Alternative?
- It will help you explore your closest competitors. Followed by this, SpyFu will enable you to monitor their top keywords and their ranking as well.
- SpyFu will help you stay one step ahead of your competitors in PPC ad campaigns by uncovering their ad expenditure and their bidding strategy.
- Apart from just offering backlink checking feature, it also provides a backlink outreach feature to score even more link juice.
Pricing Of SpyFu
As said earlier, SpyFu does not restrict you on feature usage. However, there are limits on results like rank tracking keywords, sales leads, API, etc. Apart from this, SpyFu offers multiple inexpensive plans with flexible billing cycles.
- Basic – $39/month (or $33/month when billed annually) for 5,000 keywords rank tracking.
- Professional – You’d have to pay $39/month for the first month then $78 every month. Or, $58/month with annual billing cycle.
- Team – Finally, $299/month or $199/month with annual billing cycle.
There’s no blog/article about SEO tools in the world that misses out on Ahrefs. Such is the power and efficiency of this complete SEO software.
Along with all the SEO features, Ahrefs provide a state of the competitor and traffic analysis tool. This way, you’d be able to grow your search traffic and reach in no time.
What Makes Ahrefs The Best SimilarWeb Alternative?
- It allows you to track website traffic, keywords, and organic growth of any URL of any domain.
- Ahrefs allows you to check if your competitors are using PPC ad campaigns and what keywords they are bidding on.
- You’d be amazed to know that Ahrefs has the biggest database of backlinks. These backlinks are updated very frequently and hence, you’d be also able to spy on your competitor’s backlink building strategies.
Pricing Of Ahrefs
In all honesty, Ahrefs has an expensive pricing structure. But according to me, it is well justified when we see how much value Ahrefs provide.
Speaking about features, Ahrefs too offer all the features in each plan but with different usage limits. You can test out the application by signing up for a 7 days trial period with a $7 fee.
- Lite – In order to research 25 competitors and 100 URLs per week, you’d have to pay $99/month.
- Standard – At the same time, these limits increase to 100 competitors and 500 URLs per week at $179/month.
- Advanced – $399/month will allow you to track 250 competitors and 2,000 URLs per week.
- Agency – This plan would enable tracking of 1,000 competitors and 5,000 URLs per week in $999/month.
Woorank is one such SimilarWeb alternatives that offer almost the same set of features and functions as SimilarWeb. This includes keywords research tools, site audit, SEO monitoring, and other sales tools.
However, Woorank gives you an idea of its pricing plans (unlike SimilarWeb) which ultimately helps you decide if you want to use it or not.
What Makes Woorank The Best SimilarWeb Alternative?
- This application is infused with a keyword research tool. This eventually gives you an upper hand in growing your own organic reach.
- Woorank comes with the competitor comparing module that allows you to find similarities and gaps between your digital marketing strategies.
- Unlike other alternatives to SimilarWeb, Woorank provides several marketing tips and tricks to outgrow your competitors.
Pricing Of Woorank
The pricing plans of Woorank are pretty simple and transparent as compared to SimilarWeb. There are 3 premium plans with monthly & yearly billing cycles and a 14 days free trial period.
Having said that, Woorank allows you to research only 3 competitors in each plan. They majorly focus on providing SEO services & improvement insights for your domain.
- Pro – It comes with a price tag of $59.99/month with 50 keywords tracking limit.
- Premium – This plan is chargeable at $179.99/month and allows you to track 250 keywords.
- Enterprise – If you represent a team and have higher requirements, Woorank invites you to get in touch with its sales team for custom pricing.
I’m quite sure that you may have never heard of SEO PowerSuite. But believe me, it is one of the most underrated SEO software to ever exist and used by few SEO experts.
After interacting with this handful of SEO PowerSuite users, I came to know that it is an all-in-one SEO tool that comprises 4 separate modules. But the stuff that caught everyone’s eye was that it is perfectly capable of analyzing your competitors.
What Makes SEO PowerSuite The Best SimilarWeb Alternative?
- It is one of the only SimilarWeb.com alternatives that are available as downloadable desktop software, and that too for free.
- SEO PowerSuite not only allows you to research keywords & backlinks but it also enables you to find out the ranking keywords for your competitors.
- This software permits you to track rankings as per country, state, city, or a street address.
Pricing Of SEO PowerSuite
The application offers just a couple of pricing plans and that too with yearly billing. In addition to this, there’s a forever free plan that consequently makes SEP PowerSuite a free SimilarWeb alternative.
- Professional – This plan will cost you $299/year and allow you to track unlimited keywords and backlinks for your own website. However, it only allows 5 competitor rank tracking.
- Enterprise – With an annual cost of $699/year your competitor tracking limit is increased to 40.
Out of all the solutions offered by Alexa, the module that drives maximum users is its Competitive Website Analysis solution. Hence, Alexa makes the cut of being one of the top SimilarWeb alternatives
Apart from the competitive analysis solution, Alexa has broadened its spectrum of solutions to keyword research, backlinks tracking, SEO analysis, and API.
What Makes Alexa The Best SimilarWeb Alternative?
- It has the potential to identify or discover your close competitors that are actively catching the attention of audiences.
- Alexa allows you to set competitive benchmarks like traffic, organic reach, etc. and compare your domain against them to see what you are missing.
- This software is also capable of discovering your competitors’ keywords so that you start using them in your content marketing strategy.
Pricing Of Alexa
It wouldn’t come as a surprise when I’d tell you that Alexa has an expensive pricing structure. It offers only 2 plans, both with the monthly billing cycle. But it includes all the features and restrictions are implied on number of users and consecutive projects.
- Advanced – It will be chargeable at the rate of $149/month and allows 1 user access.
- Agency – It will cost you $299/month for 20 users access and 35 projects.
7. SE Ranking
SE Ranking is one of my favorite SimilarWeb alternatives as it offers all the SEO and competitive analysis tools. Not to forget, it is extremely beginner-friendly.
So, if you are a small business owner, freelancer, SEO professional, or an agency, SE Ranking will help you learn new strategies from your competitors. And, eventually, help you outgrow them.
What Makes SE Ranking The Best SimilarWeb Alternative?
- SE Ranking will uncover your competitor’s PPC campaign strategies and position in SERPs in addition to their SEO strategy.
- It is the only alternative mentioned in this blog that shows historical data of advertisers along with their most popular and effective ad copies.
- It is also an all-in-one software. Hence it also packs a social media management module that allows you to auto-post on all social media platforms.
Pricing Of SE Ranking
The greatest characteristic of SE Ranking pricing is its extreme flexibility. Not only you have the option to choose the billing cycle, but you also have the option to set the rank checking frequency.
If you don’t believe me, you could see the power of this tool by signing up for its 14 days free trial.
- Optimum – At the cost of $39/month, you can get 100 competitor reports per day with 1,000 results in each report.
- Plus – At the same time, the plan of $89/month will increase this limit to 5,000 reports/day and 5,000 results/reports.
- Enterprise – Finally, $189/month further increases the competitor reports limit to 10,000/day and 100,000 results/reports.
There are rarely any blogs or articles about SEO tools that feature Searchmetrics in it. But this doesn’t mean that it is incompetent in any way. Rather, it is one of the most sophisticated digital marketing analytics tools.
Some of the modules integrated into this software are market research, content research, site auditing, SEO enhancer, and most importantly, competitive research. These features make Searchmetrics one of the most advanced SimilarWeb alternatives.
What Makes Searchmetrics The Best SimilarWeb Alternative?
- This software is infused with an SEO performance tracking module that uncovers your and your competitors/ performance on SERPs.
- Searchmetrics offer competitive market analysis that helps you identify the potential of growth in international, national, and local markets.
- It also provides a unique feature that provides targeted recommendations about SEO and traffic inflow to beat your competitors.
Pricing Of Searchmetrics
Just like SimilarWeb, Searchmetrics is very secretive about their pricing plans. Hence, if you wish to start using it, you’d have to get in touch with their sales team representative.
Rest assured, the services offered by Searchmetrics will be top-notch and highly advanced.
Would you be surprised if I include another all-in-one SEO tool in this list of SimilarWeb.com alternatives? Yes, Serpstat deservingly emerges as one of the top SimilarWeb alternatives.
It was launched a few years ago. And, since then it has stormed its way to become a top SEO tool. But the feature that caught the eyes of SimilarWeb users was its competitor analysis tool.
What Makes Serpstat The Best SimilarWeb Alternative?
- Serpstat helps you identify not one but many top competitors. While other alternatives require manual competitor inspection, Serpstat will do this automatically.
- It packs a unique feature called the Batch Analysis tool that allows you to research up to 200 competitors in a single go.
- The domain vs domain comparison feature allows you to identify common and unique keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns.
Pricing Of Serpstat
Serpstat offers all the competitor research features along with other features in each of the plans. But the usage limit is different in each of them. Other than that, Serpstat offers monthly and annual billing cycles.
But most importantly, it can be considered as a free SimilarWeb alternative due to its free trial plan.
- Lite – This plan will cost you $69/month.
- Standard – Similarly, it will come at a price of $149/month.
- Advanced – $299/month will be the cost of this plan.
- Enterprise – Ultimately, this plan will charge you $499/month.
Now that you have uncovered and explored all the 8+ best SimilarWeb alternatives, it’s time for you to pick one.
But before picking randomly any alternative, I’d suggest you to first analyze your needs and then make a decision.
I assure you that almost all of the alternatives to SimilarWeb have been personally tried and tested by me. So you don’t have to worry about their efficacy and accuracy.
In the end, I would also like to encourage you to get in touch with me if you have any queries about these alternatives.
You May Also Refer: