Are you searching for the Best Udemy Alternatives for selling your own courses online?
However, Udemy is the biggest marketplace where anyone can sell their skill and experiences. But there be may some things that you don’t prefer in Udemy like it doesn’t provide full control over the course, take 50% commission on each sale that you make from organic traffic, can’t access student data directly, etc.
Whatever the case. There are legit Udemy Alternatives that I am going to share in the article that you can choose instead of Udemy.
Teachable is the best Udemy alternatives that you can use to create and sell your own online courses. Unlike Udemy, Teachable is not a course marketplace. With Teachable, you can self host your online learning platform, and you will have full control over the courses, student data, and course pricing as well.
Why Teachable is the best alternative to Udemy?
- One of the most important things, you don’t need to think about technical stuff like hosting, backups, updates, security, site performance, and maintenance. Teachable team manages all these things in their end so you can focus on your main task, creating and selling courses.
- Another benefit that you will get with Teachable is it offers you a course that guides you on how you create, market, and sell an online course.
- It offers several elements like audio, PDF, text, quizzes, and other multimedia that you can add in the video to create a professional course.
- Free: Create free account to test the software.
- Basic: $39/month ($29/month on annual payment)
- Business: $119/month ($99/month on annual payment)
- Enterprise: $299/month ($249/month on annual payment)
Thinkific is a powerful all-in-one platform and a great alternative to Udemy. As of now, they have more than 40,000 tutors in 160+ countries and earned 200+ million dollars. With Thinkific, you can create and sell courses and membership sites under your own brand.
Why Thinkific is the best alternative to Udemy?
- The best thing about Thinkific, it doesn’t require any programming knowledge to create a course. The whole course creation process is simple and smooth with the help of drag & drop editor.
- It can be integrated with 1000 external business and third party marketing applications.So you can easily connect your favorite business application
- With Thinkific, You can attract large number of audience by offering free trials, flexible payment plans, and custom first month payments.
Get started with a free account to explore the features of Thinkific.
- Basic: $49/month ($39/ month on annual payment)
- Pro + Growth: $99/month ($79/month on annual payment)
- Premier: $499/month ($399/month on annual payment)
Side note: Offer 30 day money-back guarantee.
Podia is an all-in-one digital storefront that offers the easiest way to sell online courses, memberships, webinars, and digital downloads without having a technical experience.
By following simple 5 steps, you can start selling with Podia. Unlike Udemy, it doesn’t restrict you on course fees that make Podia to great Udemy alternative.
Why Podia is the best alternative to Udemy?
- It can be integrated with Google Analytics & Facebook pixels and supports 11 languages & 12 currencies.
- It allows you to customize your sales pages and storefront to match your own brand, or you can design it from scratch with flexible designing options. Further, it supports all devices such as desktops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- Podia has everything that you need to do effective email marketing. Also, youy can migrate your existing email list into Podia with a few clicks.
Create a free account (14 days free trial) and get access to all features so you can decide which paid plan is the best for you.
- Mover: $39/month
- Shaker: $79/month
One of the leading online course platforms that have been playing since 2010. As of now, it has 25,000+ users in 120 countries with 41 million students. With Kajabi, you can create your own fully-fledged site, marketing funnels, and automate your email marketing process.
It is content management software like WordPress that focuses on mainly creating and selling digital products and helping educators to monetize their skills.
Why Kajabi is the best alternative to Udemy?
- Easily create an interactive professional online courses with videos, pdfs, quizzes and set up subscriptions, one-time payments for the course.
- With Kajabi, tutors can also assign homework to students, take test, grade their work, and track student performance under a single platform.
- Kajabi offers powerful marketing tools, with sales funnels, squeeze pages, great video streaming services, and a lot more.
Kajabi offers 14 days free trial for the software test drive.
- Basic: $149/month ($119/month on annual payment)
- Growth: $199/month ($159/month on annual payment)
- Pro: $399/month ($319/month on annual payment)
Another platform in the list of best Udemy alternatives is LearnDash. It is an LMS WordPress plugin that lets you create self-hosted online courses. It is an ideal course creation plugin for an educational institutions, individual tutors, and CEU training organizations.
Why LearnDash is the best alternative to Udemy?
- With LearnDash’s drag and drop builder, it is super easy & simple for anyone to create online courses. Its Focus mode feature removes all the distractions from the screen and makes your content shine.
- Allows you to reuse your existing content like quizzes and lessons. This feature will save your lot of time.
- Advanced quizzing is another great feature of LearnDash through which you can create quizzes with 8 different question types. Also, it offers various customization options that you can use according to your requirements.
- Basic: $159/year
- Plus Package: $189/year
- Pro Package: $329/year
Now you have 5 Best Udemy Alternatives that you can choose according to your requirements.
Are there any other best Udemy alternatives that I missed?
Please let me know by leaving a comment below.
You May Also Like: