Having a bad experience with Podia or simply looking for its alternatives?
Whatever the case.
Well, here is a list of 9 Best Podia alternatives that you can use to sell online courses, memberships, and digital products.
What are the Best Podia Alternatives?
Thinkific is the best Podia alternative that allows creating an educational empire online. The most important thing, you don’t need any technical knowledge to use this. Thinkific team handles all the technical stuff such as hosting, security, maintenance, etc on their end.
It started their online course platform 11 years ago, and now they have 40,000+ course creator, selling 45+ million courses, and earned $200+ million.
Why Thinkific is a good alternative to Podia?
- Create quizzes, upload content videos, and manage all your content using drag and drop builder.
- Offers multiple payment options, integration, and marketing tools that you require to promote your business, sell courses, and engaging students.
- With Thinkific, you can build a completely new course website from the scratch or link with your existing site easily.
- It can be integrated with more than 1000 external business and marketing apps. Moreover, you can boost your sales by using coupons and promotional features.
There are 4 paid plans offered by Thinkific and all the plans come with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Free: Under the free plan, you can test the Thinkific’s core feature for free.
- Basic: $49 per month ($39 per month with annual payment)
- Pro + Growth: $99 per month ($79 per month with annual payment)
- Premier: $499 per month ($399 per month with annual payment)
2. Teachable Best Podia Alternative
Teachable is one of the most powerful online course platforms that are extremely simple and easy to use. If you don’t want to sell your courses on the teaching marketplace like Udemy and planning to self-host your courses online, then Teachable is an ideal choice for you.
It provides all the advanced features that make Teachable to the best Podia alternative.
It uses a 2048-bit SSL certificate to keeps student’s information safe & secure. Moreover, it monitor your virtual school 24/7 to make sure it is working fine.
Why Teachable is a good alternative to Podia?
- It gives you the ability to create stunning online courses by adding videos, audio, image, text, and PDF files. Moreover, it allows for importing content from Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
- It allows you to accept payments from 130+ international currencies via PayPal, Stripe, and credit card.
- The built-in reporting tool gives a comprehensive report where you can see how many students signed-up, how many students completed the course, revenue from specific time duration, and much more.
- Automatically generates a certificate for your students after course completion. Also, you can customize the certificate by adding a brand logo, signature, and change the color to match your brand and a lot more.
It has three premium plans that allow you to create unlimited courses with unlimited videos, student management, integrated payment processing, and more.
- Basic: $39 per month ($29 per month with annual payment)
- Business: $119 per month ($99 per month with annual payment)
- Enterprise: $299 per month ($249 per month with annual payment)
3. Sellfy – Sell digital downloads for less money
Sellfy is an all-in-one e-commerce solution that is easy to create and manage. It works great for creators, bloggers, and businesses looking to sell digital products, subscriptions, or physical goods to their audience on social media or their website through the option of embed products and buy buttons.
Also, Sellfy allows you to utilize built-in marketing tools (incl. email marketing, discounts, and upselling and analytics. Plus, you can connect with over 2,000 + third-party apps using Zapier. Sellfy offers a 14-day free trial (no credit card required).
Why Sellfy is a good alternative to Podia?
Sellfy offers a more affordable plan with premium features. From email marketing to advanced analytics, Sellfy makes sure you get your money’s worth.
- Some of the highlights are – built-in email marketing tools, discounts with scarcity timers, digital subscription functionality, a “pay what you want” feature, and more.
- If a standalone storefront is not what you need, similar to other e-commerce platforms you can have the option to easily embed your shopping cart, a “buy now” button or the whole store on your own website by simply copy-pasting a line of code.
- Product files of up to 10GB can be uploaded, and Sellfy also offers unlimited bandwidth and secure product storage with advanced file security features. Also, when uploading a new video product to your store, you will have the default choice of adding it as a downloadable product only, or you can include the additional option to allow the file to be streamable.
Sellfy has three paid plans and all the plans come with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Starter: $29 per month ($19 per month with annual payment)
- Business: $59 per month ($39 per month with annual payment)
- Premium: $129 per month ($89 per month with annual payment)
Another one in our list of Podia alternatives is LearnWorld. It is also one of the best and reliable online course platforms for building and running the memberships & online course site. Here, you can educate students, train employees, sell courses, and monetize your skills & experience.
Why LearnWorlds is a good alternative to Podia?
- With LearnWorld’s intuitive page builder, you can create online school easily without hiring any web designers or paying third party page builders.
- Create interactive videos by adding questions, buttons, titles, overlay images, and other interactive elements and make them more engaging and vivid.
- This platform allows selling your course in different currency including, $, €, £, A$, £, R$, CA$, DKK, €, etc. Moreover, it supports multiple payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, 2Checkout, PagSeguro to receive payment from your customers.
LearnWorlds offers four pricing plans that come with a 30 days satisfaction guarantee.
- Starter: $29 per month ($24 per month with annual payment)
- Pro Trainer: $99 per month ($79 per month with annual payment)
- Learning Center: $299 per month ($249 per month with annual payment)
- High Volume & Corporate: For pricing, you need to contact them.
Hyax is one of the youngest Podia alternatives in the list. It is changing the way founders, creators and entrepreneurs are building business and monetizing online. It has created a product that is some how extremely easy to use but super powerful. You can build courses, memberships sites and products, then sell them via a storefront or sales funnel.
They have managed to bring in some of the key components to make your pages look good, load fast and convert well. There’s fast builder options which take minutes to setup stores and sites or you can opt-in for the custom advanced builder to make unique experiences for customers/visitors.
Why Hyax is a good alternative to Podia?
- It gives users the option for a simple quick build and advanced custom build. This is great for users who start small and want to grow into a more advanced setup.
- Ability to add checks to courses and membership sites and landing pages. This makes it extremely easy to upsell from free courses or add extra revenue.
- Order bumps and upsells are built in and easy to use.
- Global styles is a nice feature for keeping all your pages and courses on brand and consistent.
Hyax is a little different as you can create an account, build everything then when you are ready to take your first customer, upgrade to a paid plan. It’s allowing users to try all the features and make sure it’s a good fit before requiring a credit card or payment.
- Beginner: $99 per month
- Advanced: $199 per month
- Enterprise: Contact them
One of the most reliable and trustable WordPress learning management systems used by Fortune companies, major universities, and organizations to create and sell their courses. It is a WordPress plugin that perfectly works with most of the themes. We can consider LearnDash as another great Podia alternative.
Why Learndash is a good alternative to Podia?
- It has a powerful drag & drops course builder that lets you create multi-layer courses effortlessly. One of the most amazing things about Learndash is it lets you reuse your existing content. Moreover, you can change the label name to anything you wish.
- Have full control over managing your students and courses. Easily manage user enrolment, set course fees, make them free or private, and more.
- Supports different payment method such as PayPal, 2Checkout, Stripe, and 300+ others.
- Offers pricing model including one time sales, subscriptions, memberships, bundles, etc, so you can choose one that fits for your business.
Offered 3 premium plans with 30 days money back guarantee.
- Basic: $159 per year
- Plus Package: $189 per year
- Pro Package: $329 per year
7. Udemy Great Podia Alternative
Udemy is the largest marketplace where you can sell your course and monetize your skills. As of now, Udemy has 30+ million students and 42K+ tutors across 190+ countries.
It provides free courses to guide you on how you can create your own course on Udemy. Moreover, it allows you to create a course in multiple languages. There are many options make Udemy to great Podia alternative.
Why Udemy is a good alternative to Podia?
- Allows you to create quizzes, assignments, and exercises to interact with your students.
- The support team will guide you through the entire course creation task. Also, they review your course videos for free and give you advice if they found something wrong.
- Offers all the tools to connect with your students.
For pricing details, you have to get in touch with them.
WizIQ is a cloud-based course builder which facilitated with the high-definition virtual classroom. It is the world’s first white-labeled mobile learning solution that comes with unlimited course creation and content upload capacity.
WizIQ is an easy to use and affordable LMS software through which you can create and sell interactive online courses. Also, it can be utilized to train your partners, external stack-holders, traders, and educate students.
Why WizIO is a good alternative to Podia?
- With an online course creation module, one can create an eLearning portal or website in a matter of a minute. Also, upload as much content as you wish in multiple file formats.
- Online exam builders let you conduct an online test in 9 different formats and also generate a report to assess the performance of your students.
- It offers mobile learning application for iOS and Android so learners can access the content and join live classes directly from their smartphones.
- It has a PCI compliant integrated payment portal for secure transactions. Moreover, you can view and download the payment transaction report as well.
WizIQ offers you 14 days free trial to test the software functionality. Its paid plans start from $25/month. For more pricing information, you have to contact WizIQ’s sales team.
Another one in the list of Podia alternatives is Kajabi. It is all in one business platform as it offers all the features that you need to run an educational platform under one roof. With the help of Kajabi, you can create, market, and sell online courses, memberships, digital products easily.
Why Kajabi is a good alternative to Podia?
- Its email’s visual builder allows you to design and send beautiful emails in a few clicks. By using automation features, you can reach your audience at the right time and develop a strong relationship with them.
- Get a comprehensive report that shows you how clients are engaging with your business, track customers’ progress, user forecasting, etc all these metrics help you make more informed decisions for your business.
- With Kajabi, you can charge your customer on a one-time or recurring basis. It supports all major payment methods including, PayPal and Stripe so, you can get payment from your customers on your terms.
It has three paid pricing plan that comes with 14 days free trial.
- Basic: $149 per month ($119 per month with annual payment)
- Growth: $199 per month ($159 per month with annual payment)
- Pro: $399 per month ($319 per month with annual payment)
What Did I Miss?
Now, you have 9 best Podia Alternatives that you can opt for creating and selling online courses, digital products and memberships.
Is there any best alternatives to Podia that I missed. Please let me know in the comment section. I’d like to hear from you.
You may also like: