Are you wondering about the best Client Portal WordPress Plugins?
If your answer is yes, then you’ve landed at the right page.
In the blog, you’ll find the best client portal WordPress plugins through which you can manage your clients and colleagues all over the world and can share private files and information securely.
The Client portal WordPress plugin works as a digital gateway and lets you share private documents and sensitive information with clients securely.
Quick Comparison Between Top 4 Client Portal WordPress Plugins
|Plugin||Free Trial||Starting Price|
|WP Client||No||$59 one-time fee|
Let’s explore the list of client portal WordPress plugins one by one:
1. SuiteDash – Client Portal Plugin
SuiteDash is one of the best and secure client portal plugin for WordPress. This all in one solution fulfills all the requirements from small to large businesses. It comes with plenty of features that help you to manage clients easily and efficiently.
- It offers customization options through which one can customize the login screen with your logos and colors, customize all the emails that are sent to your clients & staff, create custom URL, and remove the SuiteDash brand, etc.
- They have a Magic Link option which makes it easy for technophobe clients to login to the portal. All they have to do is just enter the email address and will receive the link in an email and by clicking on the link they signed them in.
- It can be connected with all the major apps including WordPress, SendGrid, QuickSprout, Zapier, PayPal, Stripe, Braintree and more.
- With it, the admin can assign the task to the client and Client Task Approval let’s give the option to the client either approve or reject the task along with the comment.
- Plus – $19/ month : Unlimited CRM contacts, unlimited staff/team, unlimited projects, unlimited portals, & 100 GB file storage.
- Thrive – $49/ month : Unlimited CRM contacts, unlimited staff/team, unlimited projects, unlimited portals, Branded environment, email marketing tool, & 500 GB file storage.
- Pinnacle – $99/ month : Unlimited CRM contacts, unlimited staff/team, unlimited projects, unlimited portals, Branded environment, email marketing tool, custom branded URL/Login & 1000 GB file storage.
Another one in the list of Client Portal WordPress Plugin is LiveAgent. It is multi-channel help desk software that provides 179+ help desk and live chat features along with client portal service.
In a few minutes, you can set up a client portal and store how-to & knowledge base articles so that your customers will find the solution of their queries by themselves when your agent is not available.
- LiveAgent can be easily integrated with your CMS including WordPress, Jhoomla, Drupal, Wix, Weebly and many other third-party applications.
- Client Portal stores all the important information related to their orders, payments, invoices, and policies so your customers will get all the details in one place without contacting the agent.
- Moreover, they offer customization options so you can change the look of the client portal according to your branding.
There are two affordable paid plans offered by LiveAgent with a 14-day free trial.
- Ticket – $15/month
- Ticket + Chat – $29/month
3. WP Client WordPress Plugin
WP-Client is a powerful client portal WordPress plugin through which you can add client portal functionality into your existing WordPress site in a second. It allows you to create unlimited client portals, file upload areas, generate invoices that customers can pay, and a lot more.
- Create as many as private client ares on your site as you want and lets your client to edit their portal pages.
- Website admin can upload multiple files and granted permission of the file to a particular customer. Moreover, it also allows the customers to upload files in the portal.
- Automatically sends the notifications to both the customer and the administrator about the activity.
- It automatically creates the client portal to your existing customers.
There are four premium plans offered by WP Client Portal plugin. All plans comes with the one-time license fee.
- Basic – $59
- Plus – $119
- Developer – $199
- White Label – $349
4. Clinked – Premium WordPress Client Portal Plugin
Clinked is simple and secure client portal plugin for WordPress. You can connect with your team members and clients all over the world and work together efficiently.
Share your document and important file with your colleagues and client securely, retrieve files from the cloud and send email files into your client portal.
- With the White-labeled client portal WordPress plugin, you can offer professional service for your client or team members within a safe & secure environment.
- Clicked offers bank level security to access the data of the client portal. To secure the data it uses Two factor authentication to access the portal, 1.2 TLS for communication, 256 bit SSL in transit and AES encryption and gives private cloud solution to store the data.
- It is a reliable and fast plugin that allows you to upload multiple files of an unlimited size within a minute. Moreover, you can also organize the data into structured folders to make navigation easy.
- This client portal offers a white-label option in all their plans. With it, a person can customize the look and feel of the client portal according to their company. Besides that, it also supports 13 different languages.
- Starters ($99/ month) – Includes 100 GB storage, 100 members, and unlimited guests.
- Collaboration ($249/ month) – Includes all the starter features, tasks, discussion, shared calendar, group chat, full-text search, 1 TB storage and custom domain.
- Premium ($495) – All the collaboration features, 250 members, Active Directory & Single Sign On, 3 TB Strorage and White label email notificarion.
- Enterprise (Contact the Team) : Includes all the premium features, custom user interface design & features, as much as you need storage, integrations, workflow, plus private cloud option with many locations worldwide.
5. Client Portal – Private User Pages & Login
This free Client Portal WordPress plugin allows you to create private pages for each user. Only the owner of the page can access the content of that page after logging in.
- This client portal plugin doest provide you registration form or login form. It gives the power to choose the plugin of your choice.
- You can add the [client-portal] shortcode to any pages.
This is a free plugin which you can download from wordpress.org for free.
- Active Installation of the plugin in WordPress Org – 4000+
- Compatible with WordPress Version 5.1.0
6. WP Customer Area Plugin
This is all in one and easy to use WordPress Client Portal Plugin which manages all your private content easily and securely. The main function of the plugin is that you can share files and pages with one or multiple users.
- All the private files and pages that you assigned to a particular client, will get listed in its client area.
- Moreover, you can customize the appearance of the plugin by using your own templates and themes.
This is completely free plugin which you can avail from wordpress.org.
- Active Installation of the plugin in WordPress Org – 10,000+
- Compatible with WordPress Version – 5.0.0
We reached at the end of the blog. I hope this blog will help you to find the best client portal WordPress plugin for your business. If I miss any client portal plugin then please let us know using comment section.
Read More Blogs:
- Live Streaming WordPress Plugins
- Free Email Template Builders
- Email List Cleaning Services
- Cheap Email Marketing Services
If you’re blogger and want to generate articles for link building, go through the blog. It accumulated best article spinner tools:-