Do you want to add live streaming to your WordPress website?
But the question arises in your mind how you can do that?
To solve your problem, I wrote this blog.
WordPress comes with a lot of plugins that can do it for you and I came up with the blog where you’ll get 5 best free and paid live streaming WordPress Plugins through which you can stream live videos in your website easily.
All the live streaming WordPress plugin which I’ve mentioned in the blog has all the advanced features that you need to set up your own live streaming website.
Check out the list of the live streaming WordPress Plugins:
First, we are talking about free live streaming WordPress Plugins and their features:-
VideoWhisper is a free live streaming plugin which is compatible with the latest version of WordPress. You can easily integrate the plugin with your live website and can broadcast the news online.
- Allows broadcasting live streaming channels from various sources such as PC webcam, video playlists, IP cameras, iOS/Android & desktop encoder apps.
- Offer AJAX chat for viewers to chat while watching the live stream in HTML5 browser.
- Grant permissions by role, name, email address, and ids.
- From frontend, manage your channel setup.
- Show event information such as title, description, start, end, & picture while the channel is offline.
- Provide channel stats such as broadcast/watch time, last activity and much more.
- Version: 5.3.16
- Active installations: 3,000+
- WordPress Version: 2.7 or higher
- Tested up to: 5.0.4
2. S3Bubble WordPress Video Streaming
Another Live streaming plugin for WordPress which offer their services completely free. It comes with the number of great features.
- AWS DRM Static Key security system – it prevents your video content from being downloaded.
- Compatible with all the devices.
- Offers VAST(Video Ad Serving Template)/VPAID ( Video Player Ad-Serving Interface Definition) Advertising
- Support MP4, HLS Adaptive Bitrate, & DASH.
- Monetize with WooCommerce.
- Offer advance search & rating system.
- Version: 5.5
- Active installations: 400+
- WordPress Version: 4.0 or higher
- Tested up to: 5.0.4
- PHP Version: 5.6 or higher
3. bzplayer Pro
bzplayer Pro is a premium Live Streaming Plugin for WordPress. The plugin offers responsive modern design and supports multiple sources such as Youtube, Vimeo, Soundcloud, & Google Drive.
- Self Hosted Video – audio Live Stream (MP4, M3U8, MP3, MKV, FLV, WEBM, OGG), Live Streaming: HLS, RTMP, MPEG-DASH.
- Social sharing
- Uses Shortcode to insert videos.
- Advertising option to earn money
- Have Theme builder functionality
- Compatible with all the browsers and devices.
- Gutenberg Optimized – Yes
- Installation – 364
- WordPress Version: 5.0.x
Regular Licence – Avail this plugin at $21 from codecanyon.net.
Extended License – For this, you have to pay $145.
4. All-in-One Video Gallery
All-in-One Video Gallery Live Streaming WordPress Plugin through which you can go live on and broadcast your video all over the world. Allow showing subtitle of your videos the way you want by using WebVTT or SRT input file.
- Organize your videos into categories and subcategories.
- Supports all the formats such as MP4, WebM, OGV, YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook & Many Others.
- Offers VAST/VPAID, Popup Gallery & Videos Sliders.
- Add social share buttons on the video page.
- Show GDPR Consent on embedded YouTube/Vimeo videos.
Avail the plugin from WordPress.Org for the free version.
Pro:- It would be charged $47.88 annually.
Business:- For a lifetime, you would be charged $149.99
5. EmbedPlus for YouTube
EmbedPlus for YouTube is another great live streaming plugin for WordPress which compatible with both WordPress versions Gutenberg block editor and Classic editor as well.
With the help of this plugin, you can easily embed a video, playlists, gallery and live stream with a few clicks.
Features of Free version:-
- Show or hide video title and other information as per your requirements.
- Allow you to make your videos, live stream and gallery responsive so that it looks perfect on any devices.
- Customisation can be done to each YouTube video.
- Display or hide related videos at the end.
- By default, it centralised all videos.
- Also, hide Youtube logo while playing videos.
Pro version packed with lots of advanced features:-
- Include lazy load (with animation), channel gallery styles, alternate video playlist, and support automatic video thumbnail.
- Automatic schema tagging for video SEO.
- Mobile compatibility checking.
- Get analytic dashboard where you can see the performance of your video or live stream.
- Delete video alerts (When embedded videos are deleted from YouTube later.)
- Blocked country alters
- Priority Support.
EmbedPlus for YouTube Pricing
- Core (Pro 1) – $19.99 for 1 site, $49.99 for 5 sites, and $99.99 for 15 sites.
- Popular (Pro 2) – $25.99 for 1 site.
- Best Deal (Pro 3) – $29.00 for 1 site.
7. XSplit Broadcaster
XSplit Broadcaster is simple yet powerful live streaming software that is perfect solution for shout-caster and live events. With it, you can record and stream video in 4k60fps and beyond.
- Get unlimited Scenes and sources.
- Support custom script
- Offers wide variety of transition styles and add custom stinger transitions as well.
- Support for all major capture cards and webcams including Logitech, Elgato, AVerMedia, Razer and a lot more.
- Supports all web based alerts & widgets.
- Simultaneous broadcasting to multiple stream services.
- Free – You can download it for free from the official site.
- Lifetime – At $199, get access of all the updates and new XSplit products for lifetime.
- One-time payment – you would be charged $149.95 for 36 months premium license.
- 3-Months Subscriptions – $24.95 every 3 months ($8.32/mo)
- 12-Months Subscriptions – $59.95 every 12 months ($5/mo)
I hope this blog will help you to find the best live streaming WordPress plugin for your live streaming website. All the plugins which I’ve mentioned above are best of knowledge.
Now, it’s completely up to you and on your requirements.
If I missed any best live streaming plugin that I have to add in the blog then, please let me know in the comment section below.