If you are searching for some of the best ActiveCampaign alternatives & competitors? Then you’ve come to the right place.
As we have reviewed 4 best competitors that you can choose instead of ActiveCampaign.
Before diving into each alternative in detail, Just have a quick look at the featured services.
What Are The Best ActiveCampaign Alternatives & Competitors?
Now, it’s time to take a deep dive into the each tool one by one:
Best ActiveCampaign Alternatives & Competitors
Sendinblue promotes itself as an all-in-one digital marketing tool that was founded in 2012. Since then, they have been growing very fast and providing various services besides email marketing, such as SMS marketing, marketing automation, landing pages, sign up forms, live chat, and CRM.
Despite offering various services on one platform, the price is quite affordable. Apart from that, they also introduced a forever free plan for those who have just started, which makes it one of the best ActiveCampaign alternatives & competitors.
What Makes Sendinblue The Best ActiveCampaign Alternative?
- Sendinblue allows you to build advanced marketing automation campaigns by making use of the drag and drop editor. Also, it allows you to either create a workflow process from scratch or utilize one of the pre-built templates available.
- It also offers an SMTP server that you can simply connect with your website and send transactional emails to your new subscribers as soon as they register. Those that have a WordPress-based website may take advantage of Sendinblue’s WordPress plugin, which makes lead collecting easier.
- It has a drag & drop email builder that enables you to create professional, beautiful email templates in a matter of minutes, regardless of your experience level or skill set. Aside from that, there are many pre-designed email templates available that look perfect and visually appealing on all devices, which can be customized easily.
- In addition to email marketing services, they also provide SMS marketing, live chat, CRM, signup forms, marketing automation, transactional services, and a lot more.
How Much Does Sendinblue Cost?
Sendinblue’s price structure is both affordable and flexible. You may begin by signing up for Sendinblue’s forever-free plan, which enables you to send 300 emails each day to an unlimited number of contacts. However, the free package includes all the core email marketing features.
You need to upgrade to a premium subscription to eliminate the daily email limitation and access additional advanced features. One of the most intriguing aspects is that it cost you based on the number of emails that are sent in a single month. It provides three different pricing plans. Each plan comes with many sub-tiers.
Lite Plan – In the plan, you will have advanced statistics, A/B testing, no daily sending limit, remove the Sendinblue logo, email support, etc. Here is a sub-tier of the plan.
- 10,000 emails/mo – $25/month
- 20,000 emails/mo – $39/month
- 40,000 emails/mo – $54/month
- 60,000 emails/mo – $69/month
- 100,000 emails/mo – $99/month
Premium Plan – The plan comes with advanced features including marketing automation, multi-user access, landing pages Facebook ads, telephone support, etc. Here is a sub-tires of the plan:
- 20,000 emails/mo – $65/month
- 40,000 emails/mo – $79/month
- 60,000 emails/mo – $94/month
- 100,000 emails/mo – $124/month
- 150,000 emails/mo – $169/month
- 250,000 emails/mo – $229/month
- 350,000 emails/mo – $289/month
- 500,000 emails/mo – $379/month
- 750,000 emails/mo – $499/month
- 1,000,000 emails/mo – $599/month
Enterprise Plan – You have to switch to the enterprise plan to send 1,000,000+ emails in a month. To get the price quote, you need to contact them.
GetResponse has been in the industry for a long time. It is one of the oldest and best ActiveCampaign alternatives & competitors that offers customized solutions for small to large companies. As of now, there are more than 350,000 clients who are relying on GetResponse. Most interestingly, they have been serving their services in 27 different languages to the users.
Apart from offering email marketing services, there are some of our features that stand out from the competition such as marketing automation, webinars, landing pages, sign forms, website builder, web push notification, paid ads, live chat, etc.
What Makes GetResponse The Best ActiveCampaign Alternative?
- With GetResponse, it is super easy to design a beautiful email campaign in a couple of minutes, which looks perfect on desktop as well as mobile.
- They provide actionable insight that help you to understand the recipients engagement with the campaign to take your next marketing campaign to the next level.
- Recently, they have also just introduced an artificial intelligence-driven, no-code website builder that easily builds a fully functional website in no time by just answering a few basic questions about your company’s requirements.
- GetResponse offers you a plethora of pre-designed landing page layouts and website templates. You may simply modify them to meet your business requirements and particular niche with the help of the drag & drop editor.
How Much Does GetResponse Cost?
GetResponse has four premium plans with monthly, yearly, and 24-month subscriptions. In addition, they also let you try all the paid plans for 30 days for free without asking for credit card details. You can choose any one as per your features requirements.
- Basic: $15 for 1000 subscribers
- Plus: $49 for 1000 subscribers
- Professional: $99 for 1000 subscribers
- Max: This is a flexible and personalized option for those who have custom needs.
Next, we have another ActiveCampaign alternative in the piece is SharpSpring. Whether you are running a small business, an agency or a large enterprise, SharpSpring has got you covered.
It can help your business run effectively no matter what size company you are operating, whether it is a small business, an agency, or large enterprise.
What Makes SharpSpring The Best ActiveCampaign Alternative?
- SharpSpring’s email designer allows you to create eye-catching emails in real time using the “what you see is what you get” (WYSWYG). You don’t need to be a programmer or have any programming skills to create visually appealing emails. Simply just add or delete elements, change styles, and move elements using the pointer and click editor.
- Email marketing statistics provided by ShrapSpring are comprehensive, allowing you to track the entire journey of the email campaign so that you can easily keep an eye on important statistics such as clicks, opens, bounces, and successful delivery. All these metrics help to enhance the effectiveness of your email and the deliverability of your email marketing campaigns.
- With the help of the point and click editor, you can design effective landing pages and landing page funnels that convert your visitors into your leads. Also, you can choose one of their pre-made templates from their vast collection and customize them as per your needs.
- SharpSpring’s APIs and Zapier integrations enable you to connect to hundreds of third-party applications in seconds. In addition to this, they let you sync your data with CRM, marketing automation, and allows you to connect native and third-party online forms with their marketing platform.
How Much Does SharpSpring Cost?
Get started with a 14-day free trial to play around with the software before making a purchase. Also, you can request a software demo from the SharpSpring team by filling out a simple form.
- Small business – $400/monthly
- Enterprise – Starting at $705/monthly
- Agency – Starting at $1,050/monthly
EngageBay, known for its affordable pricing and power-packed features, is an excellent ActiveCampaign alternative. Though it is relatively new in the CRM market, over 30,000 businesses — freelancers, investment firms, tech companies, B2C startups, and digital marketing agencies — use EngageBay’s software.
It is more than just a marketing tool, though. It also offers sales, customer service, and Live Chat support.
What Makes EngageBay The Best ActiveCampaign Alternative?
- You can quickly create and publish stunning landing pages using EngageBay’s drag-and-drop landing page builder. If you’d rather choose from pre-designed templates, you can do that too.
- EngageBay also lets you test each element of your page and email forms, including headings, images, CTAs, buttons, and banners, using A/B testing. This, in turn, can help you enhance visitor engagement, increase clickthroughs, and decrease bounce rates.
- EngageBay’s email marketing tools let you publish campaigns with ease. You get a visual workflow automation builder, email sequences, autoresponders, and so much more. What’s more, tools like timezone-based email delivery and list segmentation can help you take your brand global.
- With social media becoming an increasingly popular marketing channel, EngageBay’s social suite helps you easily engage with your social audience. You can manage your Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts from a single dashboard.
- EngageBay has a decent collection of third-party integrations, including CallHippo, Xero, Zapier, DocuSign, and Plivo.
How Much Does EngageBay Cost?
This is where EngageBay trumps ActiveCampaign. Its plans are highly affordable, making EngageBay the best option for small and medium businesses.
Free plan: The Free plan is forever free and offers a myriad of tools. You get predictive lead scoring, email templates, video marketing, tag management, social suite, email broadcasts and sequences, and so much more. The free plan also comes with 500 contacts and 1,000 branded emails.
As your contacts increase, ActiveCampaign’s pricing goes up. That’s not the case with EngageBay. The Basic plan costs a mere $12.99 a month for 1,000 contacts, while the Pro plan offers 30,000 contacts for just $49.99.
You also get a 20% and 40% discount on annual and biennial subscriptions, respectively.
After looking over all the ActiveCampaign alternatives & competitors, you’re one step closer to choosing your perfect replacement.
I can tell you that all the software listed in this article has a solid reputation in the industry of email marketing.
All you have to do now is evaluate your needs, determine your best ActiveCampaign alternative and sign up for their trial to try out things at your end before making a purchase.
Is there any other ActiveCampaign competitors that deserve a place on the blog? Let us know using the comment section below.
You May Also Refer: