If you are searching for the best email automation software & tools, then you have landed at the right place.
In this blog, we covered 5 best email automation tools that makes your life easy-peasy.
Quick Overview Of The Featured Email Automation Software & Tools
The Best 5 Email Marketing Automation Software & Tools
Without wasting more time, let’s start with the software one by one:
It is a complete suite of digital marketing tools as they have provided all the digital marketing tools under one roof. Besides email marketing, it offers SMS marketing, live chat, CRM, marketing automation, transactional emails, landing pages, signup and a lot more.
Sendinblue’s marketing automation software is desgined to satisfy the requirements of all users. You can begin with the predefined workflows templates and customize them to meet your specific needs.
Also, It is possible to build several workflows in Sendinblue, and they may all operate in parallel to each other at the same time. Generally speaking, workflows are divided into two categories: pre-defined templates and advanced workflows.
- Having a robust network of SMTP servers for bulk email sending.
- They have professional team with 10 years of experience in email marketing technology and bulk marketing delivery.
- Using their dedicated IP addresses to send client’s messages and also optimize their reputation
- Sendinblue Automation integrates seamlessly with your email and transactional email (SMTP) campaigns. More precisely, you may utilize your email opens and clicks to start a process or add a condition to an existing workflow. There is no need to bother about installing anything since everything is uploaded to SendinBlue Automation automatically.
- Its tracker allows you to keep track of visitors as they visit your website and add them to the marketing workflow depending on their onsite activity.
Sendinblue offers four pricing plans, which are billed monthly. These pricing plans include:
Free: You would be amazed to know that Sendinblue has offered forever free plan. That means you can use its free plan as long as you want. However, due to the free plan, this plan has some caps as it allows to send only 9000 email in a month or 300 emails in day.
Lite Plan – The plan comes with A/B testing, advanced statistics, no daily sending limit, remove Sendinblue logo, email support, etc. The plan is divided into sub-tiers being with 10,000 emails sending limit with a pricing tag of $25 and the final tiers will charge you $99 for sending 100,000 emails.
- 10,000 emails/mo – $25/month
- 20,000 emails/mo – $39/month
- 40,000 emails/mo – $54/month
- 60,000 emails/mo – $69/month
- 100,000 emails/mo – $99/month
Premium Plan – If you need some advanced features such as landing pages, marketing automation, multi-user access, Facebook ads, telephone support, and many more. This Plan also has sub-tiers that begins with 20,000 emails sending limit with a pricing tag of $65 and the final tiers charges $599 for sending 1,000,000 emails.
- 20,000 emails/mo – $65/month
- 40,000 emails/mo – $79/month
- 60,000 emails/mo – $94/month
- 100,000 emails/mo – $124/month
- 150,000 emails/mo – $169/month
- 250,000 emails/mo – $229/month
- 350,000 emails/mo – $289/month
- 500,000 emails/mo – $379/month
- 750,000 emails/mo – $499/month
- 1,000,000 emails/mo – $599/month
Enterprise Plan – To send 1,000,000+ emails in a month, you need to buy an enterprise plan. For pricing information, you need to contact SendinBlue’s team in order to get a pricing quote.
It has been regarded as a great email automation software & tools that has no code automation builder that enables you to quickly and simply create and customize a series of automated messages and deliver them across multiple marketing channels and drive sales for your business on autopilot. Omnisend automation could be integrated not just with emails but with channels like SMS and web push notifications.
Moreover, it also has pre-built messages, subject lines, and workflow settings you need to automate your marketing campaigns with ease. In order to make it your own, you can make changes as per your needs using its drag & drop automation editor.
- It offers advanced insight about the deliverability of campaigns to clients’ subscribers. You get to know in details about the open rates, unsubscribes, spam reports, bounces, etc, after launching a campaign.
- A/B testing help you to discover which subject line, marketing channel, and incentive generate most conversion for your business so that you can make informed decision to optimize your workflow.
- It lets you keep track on sales and engagement statistics for each workflow even without leaving the automation editor.
Omnisend offers four pricing plans; Free, Standard, Pro & Enterprise, billed monthly or yearly. Please check them here for more details.
- Free Plan: The free version lets you send 15,000 emails per month for free. In addition to this, you will get access to segmentation & customer analytics, signup forms, sales and performance reports, etc. However, you will not be able to take advantage of the marketing automation feature in the free plan.
- Standard: Starts from $16/mo for sending 15000 emails
- Pro: Starts from $99/mo for sending 15000 emails
- Enterprise: It is a custom plan that can be designed based on your requirements.
Another email marketing automation platform on our list is Moosend, which lets you build a marketing automation workflow that boosts conversion rates. It has a simple and easy to us drag & drop automation builder through which you can create your own workflow. Apart from that, in order to make your task easier, they designed ready-made tested templates that you can customize as per your needs to make it your own.
- Moreover, you will get a comprehensive automation campaign report to see how your automation is performing so you can optimize it to be more effective.
- With the Moosend automation tool, you can run multiple workflows and can use “AND” and “OR” expressions to define the criteria. This way, you can expand the possibilities of your automated system.
- With the help of an editor, you can create a campaign in a matter of minutes. In addition to this, you can allow people to replicate automation workflow by sharing copies of them.
Moosend offers three pricing plans, i.e., Free, Pro & enterprise.
- Free Plan: They offer a forever free plan to their users that comes with all the core features. One of the best things about Moosend is that it grants access to an automation workflow designer, pre-built automation templates, and multi-step marketing automation workflows in their free version.
- Pro Plan: The plan starts from $8/month
- Enterprise: If you have some advanced needs, then you can request a custom plan from the Moosend team.
SharpSpring is a email marketing automation platform designed for marketing agencies & small to mid-sized businesses. It’s an affordable, feature-rich platform that helps marketers drive more leads, convert leads to sales and prove ROI. SharpSpring can track customers even before you know their name and then they connect the dots and tell you where they’ve been. You can then build powerful automation rules to send those customers dynamic content or targeted emails based on their interests.
- Social media tool trigger automated workflows and score social leads based on interactions, sources, interests and more.
- Connect to hundreds of third-party software providers with SharpSprings’ API’s and Zapier connections.
- Drive more conversions with dynamic web content that changes based on visitor’s interests and attributes.
- Easy or expert customization to your site.
- CRM that creates deal stages, fields, filters and more, to manage sales effortlessly.
- VisitorID is the secret weapon to identify 2x the amount of visitors to your site.
- Small business – $400/monthly
- Enterprise – Starting at $705/monthly
- Agency – Starting at $1,050/monthly
SendPulse is another one of the popular email automation software & platforms in the email marketing industry that markets itself as a multi-channel marketing tool that lets you connect with your customers on their preferred channel. It has a simple, intuitive drag & drop builder to create an email campaign that looks perfect on all devices, no matter what device your users have.
Its automation feature allows you to send promotional emails, transactional emails, SMS, and web-push notifications to users automatically. All you have to do is finish the basic setup and SendPulse will send emails when certain conditions are met and remind your users about abandoned carts, forthcoming events, reservations they made, and a lot more.
- SendPulse has a powerful email delivery infrastructure and they offer customers dedicated IP addresses to ensure that their subscribers’ emails are not flagged as spam. The SendPulse platform offers the configuration of email validation tools like Sender Policy Framework (SPF) and Domain Keys Identified Mail (DKIM).
- SendPulse’s Automation360 enables marketers to automate their day-to-day tasks.
- It provides an advanced email marketing automation platform with various features including multiple-communication platform support (SMS, emails and Web push notification), conversion count, Data filter, API & Webhooks integration, visual statistics, and more.
SendPulse’s Free Plan gives you access to all the core features that you will require to begin with the software. In addition, it lets you send 15000 emails to up to 500 subscribers per month.
Apart from the free plan, SendPulse offers three pricing plans: Standard, Pro, and Enterprise, which come with monthly, 6-months, and yearly subscriptions.
Now, you have 5 best email marketing automation software & tools that automate your email marketing campaign.
Also, the above mentioned tools offer for free trial or free plan, so you will get a chance to first play around with the platform before you make a final decision to integrate it with your business.
Did I forget to mention the email automation platform that deserves a place in the piece? Please let us know in the comments section or contact us via the contact page.
You May Also Like: