Are you thinking about switching from AWeber to other email marketing services and searching for the best AWeber alternatives & competitors?
If yes, then you’ve landed in the right place. Because, I am going to round up the 4 best competitors to AWeber that have a good reputation in the market.
Here Is A Quick Overview Of The Listed AWeber Alternatives:
List Of 4 Best AWeber Alternatives & Competitors
Without much further ado, let’s get into the list:
First one in our list of AWeber alternatives & competitors is Sendinblue. Back in 2007, its has evolved from being a basic email marketing tool to being a full-featured suite of digital marketing tools. Currently, they are serving 10,0000 people all over the world
What Makes a Sendinblue A Great AWeber Alternative?
- Build professional looking email campaigns using its drag & drop builder from scratch or edit the pre-built templates to make them uniquely yours with the click of a button.
- They have very powerful segmentation features that allow you to collect as many contact details as you like without having to worry about exceeding a storage limit or incurring additional fees. After that, you can utilize this data to segment your email campaigns.
- One thing that sets it apart from AWeber is that it provides Facebook ad tools inside the Sendinblue account to enhance your marketing efforts.
- Apart from email marketing, Sendinblue has offered you SMS marketing, SMTP service, automation, CRM, live chat, signup forms, landing pages, etc.
Unlike AWeber, Sendinblue offers you a forever free plan that lets you send 9000 emails per day or 300 emails per day for free and grants you access to all the core features that you need to design an attractive email campaign and send an email to your subscribers. Moreover, they also have some affordable paid plans that you can choose according to your needs.
This is another great AWeber alternative & competitor which is trusted by more than 350,000 people in 183 countries. It is a complete suite of email marketing software that lets you create and send high converting email campaigns, video emails, and follow-up mails that grab customers’ attention and maximise your conversions. And you would be amazed to know that it is now accessible in 27 different languages
What Makes a GetResponse A Great AWeber Alternative?
- The power of this software extends well beyond simple email marketing as it include powerful marketing automation builder through which you can create automated workflows from the scratch or use its pre-built workflows in order to save your time. This way you can nurture your leads with the most relevant offers and reach them out at the right time with the right message.
- GetResponse has recently introduced new features i.e code free website builder that allows you to create a responsive website in no time.
- Its sales funnel software helps you to design conversion-optimized landing pages as well as provides 30+ professionally designed templates intended to help you promote your services, connect with new people, promote your offers, and assist you in growing your business. Choose the ones that work best for you and add some of your product details, and you’re ready to go.
- In addition to this, they also have an option of helpful email analytic and website analytic tool, which allow you to track the performance of your email campaigns as well as the performance of your websites.
When it comes to GetResponse pricing, it will charge you based on your email list size. Apart from that, it offers you four premium plans with a 30 day free trial and monthly, 12 month, and 24 month subscriptions.
Next, we have ActiveCampaign in the list of best AWeber alternatives & competitors, which is another well know email marketing service that has been working in the industry since 2003. Apart from email marketing services, it also provides marketing automation features, CRM & sale automation under one platform.
What Makes a ActiveCampaign A Great AWeber Alternative?
- Most interestingly, in order to create a seamless experience for customers, they let you connect your favourite applications easily. You’d be glad to know that ActiveCampaign connects with more than 850 other applications, including Stripe, PayPal, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Shopify, Unbounce, Facebook, Zapier and many more.
- They give you everything that you need to design a custom form for your website. If you have a WordPress website, then embedding forms is a breeze with the help of the ActiveCampaign plugin.
- Marketing automation is another great feature that allows you to create workflows with the drag and drop automation builder in a matter of minutes. With the help of the automation feature, you can automate SMS, lead scoring, lead nurturing, Facebook ads, and any other aspect of your customer lifecycle easily and effectively.
- Its CRM & sales automation feature streamlines the sales process and ensures that the whole sales process runs as smoothly as possible.
Talking about ActiveCampaign pricing, they have four premium pricing options that would be charged you based on the number of subscribers you have. To help you get started, they offer a 14-day free trial to explore the software completely so that you will be able to make an informed decision before making a purchase.
Omnisend has been serving their customers since 2014. Initially, it was only available as an email marketing service, which was referred to as Soundest. As part of their expansion into omni-channel marketing automation, the team behind the software changed the name of their product from Soundest to Omnisend in 2017.
It is specially developed for e-commerce businesses and can be connected with all the major e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Shopify Plus, WooCommerce, Bigcommerce, etc.
What Makes a Omnisend A Great AWeber Alternative?
- Another feature that makes Omnisend a great AWeber alternative is its advanced email and SMS automation for e-commerce. The pre-built workflows and automation editor provided by Omnisend make complicated automation setup a piece of cake.
- Thanks to its sophisticated segmentation feature, you can segment your customers depending on a number of factors: customer profile, campaign engagement, and purchasing activity. This will help you to send personalised messages to your customers and improve your conversion rate.
- With the help of popups, signup boxes, landing pages, and the wheel of fortune, you can collect the email addresses of your visitors to build an email list and reach them out with an automated message.
- With ecommerce reporting and analytics tools, you can get to know more about your customers and quickly determine which marketing tactics are most effective for your business.
It has a forever free plan that allows you to send up to 15000 emails per month, making it one of the best free AWeber alternatives. This could be the best option for those who are just starting off. Besides this, Omnisend has 3 paid options with the 14-day free trial.
Conclusion: Best AWeber Alternatives & Competitors
Now that you’ve thoroughly explored all of the finest AWeber alternatives & competitors, it’s time to choose one for yourself.
If you’re still on the fence regarding your ideal AWeber replacement, I’d recommend signing up and taking the advantage of its free version.
You May Also Like:
- List of Best AcitveCampaign Competitors
- GetResponse Alternatives