If you have been hunting for some of the best GetResponse alternatives & competitors, then you have landed at the right blog.
Because, I am rounded 4 best competitors to GetResponse that you can use instead of it.
Here is a list of the featured software in the list. Have a look.
Quick Overview Of The Featured GetResponse Competitors
Without further ado, let’s get into the list:
Sendinblue is one of the best GetResponse alternatives that comes with jam-packed features such as email marketing, SMS marketing, SMTP server, live chat, customer relationship management (CRM), Facebook ads, landing pages, signup forms, and many more. According to the official website, currently they are helping more than 175,000 businesses across the globe.
What Makes Sendinblue A Great GetResponse Alternative?
- Its drag & drop email template builder allows you to design professional looking emails in a matter of minutes. Apart from that, to make your task super easier, Sendinlblue’ team offers a library of email templates that you can customize to make them your own.
- With Sendinblue, you can create basic and advanced marketing automation workflows easily and automate your certain tasks.
- In order to collect leads, you can create sign up forms that can be embedded on your website. Moreover, it allows you to create landing pages from scratch or offers plenty of pre-made landing page templates that can be easily customized using a drag & drop landing page builder.
- Sendinblue also offers SMTP server to send transaction emails.
The coolest thing of Sendinblue is that it includes a completely forever free plan for their users. The free plan allows you to send 300 emails each day to an unlimited number of recipients. However, free version has some caps. In order to remove them, you need to upgrade to your plan.
There are three premium plans that charge you based on the number of emails that are sent in a month.
ActiveCampaign is without a doubt one of the best GetResponse alternatives as it empowers you with email marketing, marketing automation, and customer relationship management (CRM) solutions so you can provide a great experience for your customers.
Whether you’re a blogger, influencer, or running an eCommerce business or agency, you should certainly consider using ActiveCampaign as your email marketing platform in order to take your marketing plan to the next level.
What Makes ActiveCampaign A Great GetResponse Alternative?
- ActiveCampaign can be connected with over 840 applications, including Shopify, Salesforce, WordPress, Zapier, Zendesk, Yondo, Unbounce, Leadpages, ClickFunnels, and many more.
- Its drag & drop email designer allows you to craft visually appealing, responsive email templates in minutes, even with just a few clicks. Additionally, they have a collection of 125+ ready-made email templates that you can personalize and compose stunning emails quickly and easily, saving you time and effort.
- If you want to utilize a marketing automation platform, you don’t have to be a whiz at technology. An automation builder with drag-and-drop functionality allows you to create automated workflows in a matter of minutes. Apart from that, there are pre-built automation workflows, marketing automation guides, videos, and live support are available to help you to get started.
- List segmentation is another great feature of the software that enables you to categorise your contact list based on different factors, so you can reach them out with a personalized message and let them feel that you care about them.
In order to help you get start with the software, they provide a 14-day free trial that allows you to try out the application during that time. As soon as the trial time is up, you’ll be required to choose one of the paid subscription packages. It gives you the choice of selecting between a monthly or an annual payment cycles.
It is important to remember that the price is based on the quantity of contacts that are imported. Furthermore, each plan offers a unique set of features.
Moosend is another one of the best GetResponse alternatives & competitors in the list. It is a well-known email service provider that was developed keeping small business needs in mind. With the help of this tool, you can not only design beautiful email templates and send them to your subscribers, but also track the performance of your each campaign with one click.
What Makes Moosend A Great GetResponse Alternative?
- Moosend came up with 40+ free ready-made email templates that you can customize according to your brand’s needs using interactive elements, without having any HTML knowledge, and send them to your subscribers on every occasion.
- It integrates seamlessly with any e-commerce platforms, CMS, CRM, list generation and list validation tool regardless of your plan.
- You don’t have to work too hard to establish an effective segmentation. Its segmentation feature lets you categorize your email list according to demographic information, past purchase history, browsers, subscription method, and a lot more.
- They have a variety of ready-made converting automation workflows that one can customize at their end and use for the job. Also, there is a versatile drag and drop editor to create your own workflows.
Moosend is a free GetResponse alternatives as it has Forever Free Plan that anyone can use it as long as they want. However, the free version offers all the core features and lets you send unlimited emails up to 1000 subscribers. Moreover, Moosend will charge you based on number of subscribers you have.
Next, we have Drip in the list of best GetResponse competitors. It is a marketing automation platform for e-commerce businesses as it promotes itself as an E-commerce Revenue Engine. Many e-commerce businesses across the world rely on Drip to send welcome series, abandoned cart emails, and purchase receipt emails.
What Makes Drip A Great GetResponse Alternative?
- The robust form creation tool enables you to create dynamic and engaging forms with additional fields, styles, and fonts. With Drip, it is possible to control when and to whom these forms are displayed by using display rules.
- With the help of its sophisticated visual email builder or basic text email editor, you can create customized, branded emails that not only look good on every device but also convert.
- A/B testing helps you to find out which tactics generate the most revenue for your business, clicks, opens, and more. These metrics help you to understand what is working and what isn’t. As a result, you can better serve your customers.
- Drip can be integrated with third-party applications including Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Instapage, Leadpages, Mailfloss, and many others.
There are 14 days of free access to Drip, so you may try out all of its features before subscribing. Moreover, Drip will charge you based on the contacts you have in your list and the pricing starts from $19 to send unlimited up to 500 contacts.
Conclusion: Best GetResponse Alternatives & Competitors
After going through all the alternatives, I hope you’d be able to find right alternative to your business. I would urge you to sign up for their free trials and give the application a spin before making a purchase.
You May Also Like: