Are you searching for the best SendGrid Alternatives to full fill your email marketing needs?
Well, we have some great alternatives for you.
Why do you want an alternative to SendGrid?
Sendgrid is a reliable email service provider, but its pricing structure makes many people or businesses to switch to other services. However, many email service providers offer their services at an affordable cost with more advanced features.
In the article, we have collected 5 best SendGrid alternatives based on pricing, features, deliverability, and scalability.
So, without much ado, let’s dive into the list.
Best & Cheapest SendGrid Alternatives
Sendinblue is one of the best and affordable email service providers for both transactional and marketing campaigns. It is the only service that offers various marketing channels under one roof. With it, you can communicate with your leads via email, SMS, or via live chat.
It comes with an intuitive drag & drop editor that lets you design professional and responsive emails in a few clicks. Also, it offers some ready-made email templates on different niches so you can pick any template and customize them as per your requirements.
Why Sendinblue is the best SendGrid Alternative?
- Segmenting your subscribers into different categories with similar interest help you nurture your audience with personalized content. Segmentation can happen based on geographical data, interest, purchase history, etc.
- Advanced automation workflow allows you to automate repetitive tasks. All you need to do is set up some conditions and rules that trigger the actions. With it, you can save your precious time and invest it to make your business grow.
- Email tracking is another great feature that allows you to track marketing campaign performance with delivered, opens, clicks, and marked as spam metrics.
- Forever Free Plan – Get started with forever free plan where you can send 9000 emails in a month or 300 emails per day.If you have a small business or startups then, it might be a great option for you.
- Lite Plan – Send upto 40,000 emails at $25/mo.
- Essential Plan – Send upto 60,000 emails at $39/mo.
- Premium Plan – Send upto 120,000 emails at $66/mo and 350,000 emails at $173/mo.
- Enterprise Plan – This plan is for marketers who have advanced needs. For pricing quote, you need to get in touch with them.
Mailify is another great SendGrid alternative as it offers various marketing tools under one roof. It renders email & SMS marketing tools, automation software, landing pages, artificial intelligence, forms creation anti-spam test, and a lot more.
Why Mailify is the best SendGrid Alternative?
- Mailify is a professional email marketing software that lets you craft a responsive email campaign intuitively without having a piece of coding knowledge. Moreover, it has a pre-built professional template gallery from where one can choose the template and change the content as per their brand.
- Import unlimited contacts via outlook address book, SQL database, and excel files (csv, txt, xls)). Also, you can copy and paste your contact list.
- With its automation tool, you can create automatic SMS and email campaign effortlessly and connect with your customers when they connect with you. It saves your lot of time or makes your life easier as well.
For pricing information, you have to create an account on Mailify.
Pepipost is the cheapest alternative to Sendgrid as it offers 150,000 emails at $25. It is a robust email delivery engine that can be easily integrated with your applications in less than 5 minutes. All you need to do is change your SMTP settings to point out to Pepipost and add your Pepipost account’s credentials.
Why Pepipost is the best SendGrid Alternative?
- If you want to migrate from SendGrid to Pepipost, then no need to worry further because they offer a complete migration guide and API ready.
- Pepipost uses Artificial intelligence technology to provide better inboxing.
- It allows you to send marketing emails in bulk as well as track the performance of the campaigns.
Pepipost offers both monthly and yearly plans to their customers. If you purchase yearly plans, you’ll get 30% off.
- Free Plan – Offers you 30,000 free emails for the first 30 days. After that, it will let you send 100 emails/day for free, forever.
- 150,000 emails/month – $25/mo ($17.5 with yearly payment)
- 400,000 emails/month – $85/mo ($59.5 with yearly payment)
- 600,000 emails/month – $145/mo ($101.5 with yearly payment)
- 1,000,000 emails/month – $245/mo ($171.5 with yearly payment)
- 2,000,000 emails/month – $445/mo ($311.5 with yearly payment)
- Over 2,000,000 emails/month – Contact Pepipost sales team.
Another one in the list of SendGrid alternatives is SendPulse, it is a multi-channel marketing automation tool. To connect your customers it offer various communication channels including, email marketing, web-push, SMS, transactional, and messenger.
Why SendPulse is the best SendGrid Alternative?
- It lets you send transactional emails via SMTP or SMTP API. With its API, you can send emails to your subscribers directly from your CRM, websites, or other applications.
- SendPulse follows authentication of your domain name through several DNS records including, SPF and DKIM to prevent your emails from hitting in a spam folder.
- Webhooks notifies your application about email status in the real-time such as delivered, undelivered, opened, and clicked.
SPF and DKIM records prevent transactional emails from landing in a spam folder.
There are 3 pricing plans offered by SendPulse, which come with both monthly and yearly plans. In yearly plans, you’ll get a 20% discount.
- 12,000 emails – FREE
- 25,000 emails – $8.85/month ($69.03 yearly)
- 50,000 emails – $16.85/month ($131.43 yearly)
- 100K emails – $74.85/month ($583.83 yearly)
- 2000K emails – $124.85/month ($973.83 yearly)
- 300K emails – $174.85/month ($1,363.83 yearly)
- 500K emails – $274.86/month ($2,260.83 yearly)
- 1M emails – $572.85/month ($4,312.23 yearly)
- 2M emails – $960.85/month ($7,915.83 yearly)
- 5M emails – $1,719.85/month (13,414.83 yearly)
6. Amazon SES
If you’re looking for the cheapest SendGrid alternatives, then Amazon SES could be the ideal option for you. It renders a robust API that can be integrated with other AWS products effortlessly. Also, it lets you create a dedicated IP address as well.
Why Amazon SES is the best SendGrid Alternative?
- With its Mailbox simulator, you can test how your application manages a certain situation like complaints or bounces without affecting sender reputation. One can use it to simulate hard bounces, deliveries, or feedback.
- Reputation dashboard shows bounces or feedbacks loops and it also notifies you when any deliverability issues occur such as spam-trap hits and reports from anti-spam organizations.
- It tracks the whole journey of your email campaigns including, numbers of emails send, deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces, unsubscribes and complaints. All these metrics help you to refine your email marketing strategy.
If you’re running a small business or startups then, it might be the best option for you as it allows you to send 62,000 emails each month if your application is hosted in Amazon EC2. For additional emails, you would be charged $0.10 for every 1000 emails.
Interestingly, it has payas you go plan, so you would be charged only for what you use. Also, your credits will never expire.
There you have it. We hope you found this blog about the best alternative to SendGrid super informative and useful.
SendGrid Alternatives: Which should your business choose?
Best alternatives for small businesses
Best free SendGrid altenatives
- Sendinblue – Forever free plan (send 9000 emails/mo or 100 emails/day)
- Amazon SES – 62,000 emails for free
- Pepipost – 30,000 emails free for first month (after that, 100 email/day free, forever)
Do you know any other best SendGrid alternatives? Please let us know in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you.
Browse More Email Marketing Services: