Have you been troubling to find the best Email Marketing Software for eCommerce business in 2022?
No need to worry further. Because, we created a list of 10 best email marketing software that you can opt for your eCommerce business.
Before jumping into the list, let’s do the quick comparison between the best email marketing software for eCommerce.
|Sendinblue||$25 for 40,000 emails||9000 emails/month |
(Forever free plan)
|Constant Contact||$20 for 500 contacts||30 days|
|SendPulse||$12 for 1000 contacts||Unlimited emails |
up to 500 Contacts
|Moosend||$10 for 1000 contacts||Unlimited emails|
up to 500 Contacts
(Forever free plan)
|Mailerlite||$10 for 1000 contacts||Send 12,000 emails |
up to 1000 Contacts
Best Email Marketing Software for eCommerce
Sendinblue is one of the best email marketing software tailored for eCommerce businesses. With Sendinblue, you can easily create high-quality email templates which look good on every device. Moreover, it offers various channels including email marketing, SMS marketing, and live chat to communicate with your customers.
- It comes with a robust marketing automation tool with that you can automate your workflow and scale your business. All you need to do is set some conditions and rules that trigger when a certain condition is met. With it, you can send emails & messages automatically, organize subscribers into the different list, and update details in your subscriber database.
- Sendinblue has an initiative drag and drop editor that lets you design beautiful professional email templates in no time without having coding knowledge. Further, it has offered some ready-made email newsletters that you can customize the way you want.
- Create an email signup form with drag & drop form builder and add as many fields to collect information to the new subscribers.
Sendinblue offers you a free account to send 9000 emails/month (300 emails/month) for Free. It is an ideal plan for newbies and startups. Also, its premium plan starts from just $25/month.
- Lite Plan – $25/month ($22.50/month with annual payment) for 40,000 emails.
- Essentials – $39/month ($35.10/month with annual payment) for 60,000 emails.
- Premium – $66/month ($59.40/month with annual payment) for 120,000 emails.
– $173/month ($155.70/month with annual payment) for 350,000 emails.
- Enterprise – This is a custom plan for marketers who have more advanced requirements.
2. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is another excellent email marketing software for eCommerce and online businesses. It has been playing in the email marketing industry for a very long time. With the help of its simple drag & drop editor, you can build professional email like a pro.
- With this email marketing software, you can manage your subscriber list with fewer efforts. Just upload subscriber lists from Outlook, Salesforce, Excel, and the rest of the task will be handled by the software. Moreover, using an email list building tool, you can add new contacts on your site from Facebook and more.
- Real-time tracking tools provide you a detailed report that shows you who is opening your mail, clicking on the links, and sharing your emails. All these KPIs will help you to plan your next steps.
- It integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Mailmunch, Quickbooks, Wix, and many others.
There are 3 premium plans that offer 30 days free trial to explore the features of the software. Moreover, it charges you based on the number of subscribers.
- Lite – $5/month
- Email – Staring at $20/month
- Email Plus – Starting at $45/month
SendPulse is a powerful multi-channel marketing platform that offers several communication channels including, email service, web push notifications, SMS, Facebook Messenger, and Telegram chatbot in one place.
- With Automation 360, you can automatically send emails, SMS, and web push notifications to your users when certain events occur. All you need do is set rules and conditions to automate your workflow and the rest job will be done by the software.
- Analyze subscribers’ behaviour, segment your email list and send personalized emails to increase customer engagement.
- Split-Testing (also known as A/B testing) is one of the best features of the software. With that, you can test different versions of the same email campaign, send the best one which performs better and get more conversion.
SendPulse offers flexible plans that you can opt for as per your business requirements. There are three plans namely Pay as you go, monthly, and yearly subscriptions.
Monthly & Yearly
- 1-500 subscribers – Send unlimited emails for FREE
- 500-1K subscribers – $12 per month ($5.2/month with annual payment)
- 1K-3K subscribers – $29 per month ($18.85/month with annual payment)
- 3K-5K subscribers – $35 per month ($22.75/month with annual payment)
- 5K-10K subscribers – $53 per month ($34.45/month with annual payment)
It is all in one marketing platform tailored for your eCommerce, SaaS businesses, agencies, publishers, travel agencies, and others. It can be integrated with any e-commerce platform, CRM, and website without any coding knowledge.
- It has easy to use drag & drop builder that lets you design amazing email templates that get clicks and conversion as well.
- Get a quick and thorough overview of your marketing campaign performance. Monitor open rates, click-through rates, bounce rates, unsubscribes, and a lot more.
- Automate your marketing campaign and reach your customers at the right time. Moreover, you can take benefit of the ready-made tested newsletter or create a new one using drag & drop editor.
Offers forever free plan with Sign-up & Subscription Forms and Reporting & Analytic features. The free plan allows you to send unlimited emails to up to 500 subscribers in a month.
If you have an advanced need and more than 500 subscribers then, you have to switch on the pro plans.
- $10 for up to 2000 contacts.
- $20 for up to 3000 contacts.
- $30 for up to 5000 contacts.
- $40 for up to 8000 contacts.
- $55 for up to 10,000 contacts.
It has been leading in the email marketing industry for a very long time. With Sendgrid, you can design beautiful promotional emails and send them to your customers and let them know what sales are running at your store, about new arrivals, and discounts & offers.
- It gives a comprehensive report about marketing and transactional emails to understanding the behavior of your audience. The report includes key metrics such as requests, delivered, opens, unique clicks, unsubscribes, and much more.
- Sendgrid allows you to import your existing email templates. Either you can import them using drag & drop markup, or you can copy and paste HTML into the code editor.
- There are a few things that you have to do before you launch your campaign. Preview your email to check how will it look in your recipient’s inbox, spam testing to maximize your delivery rate, and link validation to make sure all the links are valid. After that, your campaign is ready to go.
Free plan allows you to store up to 2000 contacts and can send 6,000 emails in a month.
Basic Plan starts at $15 per month
- $15 per month – Send 15,000 emails up to 5000 subscribers
- $25 per month – Send 30,000 emails up to 10,000 subscribers
- $50 per month – Send 60,000 emails up to 20,000 subscribers
Advanced Plan starts at $60 per month
- $60 per month – Send 50,000 emails up to 10,000 subscribers
- $100 per month – Send 100,000 emails up to 20,000 subscribers
Mailerlite is known for its clean & neat user interface. It can be integrated with eCommerce platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce and more. Besides that, you can also import products from eCommerce applications with customizable email block, as a result, you can save your lot of time by directly uploading product descriptions, images, and, prices to your email newsletter.
- Its drag & drop editor offers e-commerce blocks and custom settings through which a person can design a newsletter that feature your products and match your brand.
- This email marketing software comes with additions like website builder, landing pages, pop-ups, and embedded forms that help you to grow your audience.
- With Mailerlite, you can segment your subscribers into different categories like age, location, behavior, and others so that you can send personalized emails to them.
It has a free plan that allows you to send 12,000 emails up to 1000 subscribers in a month.
- 1-1000 subscribers – Send 12,000 emails for Free
- 1-1000 subscribers – $10 per month
- 1,001 – 2,500 subscribers – $15 per month
- 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers – $30 per month
- 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers – $50 per month
One of the most popular email marketing software with over 11 million users and billion contacts. This popular email marketing software comes with an simple email template builder, list segmentation, autoresponder, campaign tracking, and a lot more features.
- With MailChimp, you can design email campaigns and landing pages in a matter of minutes. Also, it offers 100+ pre-designed templates that you can customize and launch your professional-looking email campaign in a few minutes.
- Get a clear picture of your campaigns such as, how many recipients opened your mail, how many recipients clicked on links, how many recipients marked you as spam, and a lot more. All these metrics help you to make more informed decisions.
- It easily integrates with your favorite application and web services to make your life more easier.
Mailchimp comes with the flexible paid plans namely Free, Essentials, Standard, & Premium.
In the free plan, you will get 7 marketing channels , 1-click automations , Basic templates, Marketing CRM, Behavioral targeting, and Custom domains. On top of that, you can send emails up to 2000 contacts.
Essentials plan starts at $9.99 per month
- $49.99 per month – Up to 5,000 subscribers
- $74.99 per month – Up to 10,000 subscribers
- $189 per month – Up to 25,000 subscribers
- $259 per month – Up to 50,000 subscribers
Standard plan starts at $14.99 per month
- $74.99 per month – Up to 5,000 subscribers
- $99 per month – Up to 10,000 subscribers
Premium plan starts at $299 per month
- $399 per month – Up to 20,000 subscribers
- $599 per month – Up to 50,000 subscribers
Another one of the oldest and robust email marketing software is AWeber. It easily connects with other third-party applications and allows you to create custom email templates and landing pages without writing a single line of code.
- It has an AI-powered email template designer that craft beautiful looking templates in just a few seconds. Further, it also provides a library of pre-built email templates that you can customize according to your business requirements.
- Analyze the results of the marketing campaign using the pre-built analytics report. The report shows key performance indicators including, opens, clicks, sales, web hits, unsubscribers, and a lot more. If you want to check the report on the mobile phone, they have got an app for you that is AWeber Stats.
- Build your email lists and segment them based on customer’s behavior, age location so you can reach your customer with the right offers at the right time.
It offers 30 days free trial to test the software features. To signup in the free trial, you have to enter the credit card details.
- 0-500 subscribers – $19 per month ($194 per year)
- 501-2,500 subscribers – $29 per month ($314 per year)
- 2,501-5,000 subscribers – $49 per month ($554 per year)
- 5,001-10,000 subscribers – $69 per month ($794 per year)
- 10,001-25,000 subscribers – $149 per month ($1,754 per year)
- 25,000+ subscribers – Contact AWeber’s sales team.
Getresponse is an ideal email marketing software for eCommerce, startups, and beginners. It can easily connect with third-party lead generation tools like OptinMonster, SalesForce, ZenDesk, Google Docs, etc.
- Get the complete suite of email marketing and online campaign management tools at one place. It helps you to increase your conversion and maximize ROI.
- It is feature-rich software that provides pre-made responsive email marketing templates, landing pages, webinars, signups forms, marketing automation all within one platform.
- Moreover, it offers a suite of eCommerce tools with it you can effortlessly create an online store and add products & services that you want to sell online and can convert your visitors into loyal customers.
If you want to try the service, there are 30 days free trial where you can access all the premium features of the software before purchasing it.
- $15 per month – Up to 1,000 subscribers
- $25 per month – Up to 2,500 subscribers
- $45 per month – Up to 5,000 subscribers
- $65 per month – Up to 10,000 subscribers
- $49 per month – Up to 1,000 subscribers
- $75 per month – Up to 10,000 subscribers
- $165 per month – Up to 10,000 subscribers
- $255 per month – Up to 25,000 subscribers
- $1,199 per month – Up to 100,000 subscribers
Convertkit is another email marketing tool that specially created for creators, bloggers, and marketers. It is extremely simple and easy to use the software. It has a wide range of features that are specially designed for bloggers and creators that’s why we recommend them for professional bloggers as the best email marketing software.
- It comes with a powerful marketing automation tool through which you can send targeted content to your customers at the right time. All you have to do is set some rules then, rest work will be done by the app.
- Easily integrates with other applications such as eCommerce platforms, affiliate management services, lead capture tools, CRM, Zapier, Websites, email verification services, and many others.
- With Converkit’s email designer, you don’t have to waste more time in creating templates. Just drag the field that you want to add and then drop it in the email content. Moreover, your emails look good on any devices whether it is a tablet, laptop, or phone.
There are 14 days free trial where you will get access to all the advanced premium features so that you can explore the functions and features before switching to the paid plans.
- $29 per month – 0-1000 subscribers
- $49 per month – 1000-3000 subscribers
- $79 per month – 3000-5000 subscribers
- Custom pricing – 5000+ subscribers
That’s a wrap. We hope this guide helped you to find the best email marketing software for eCommerce business. As there are thousands of email marketing tools out there, it is about knowing your budget and which features are crucial for your business.
If you want the highest email deliverability rate and all the digital marketing tools in one place, then Sendinblue could be the best solution for you.