Have a look on Best Email Marketing Services Comparison
As we all aware of the fact that in this digital world, email marketing is the best channel to reach your customers.
But finding the best email marketing software that fits your business is a lengthy process, it takes a lot of time and energy to analyze various services.
To save your time and energy, we did a lot of research and spend a lot of time covering all the points that you check in every service before adopting one.
What points do you look at while comparing email marketing services?
- User Interface
- No of Ready made free email templates
In the article, we’ve covered 10 Best, popular and affordable email marketing services through which you can automate your workflow, analyze your marketing campaign, and build & develop a better relationship with your customers.
The blog will help you to find the right email marketing service for your business and help to make a quick decision regarding it.
Best Email Marketing Services Comparison
Some email marketing services charge you based on subscribers and some of them charge based on the number of emails.
|Services||Starting Price||What you get||Free Trials|
|Sendinblue||$25||40,000 emails to unlimited Subscribers||9000 email|
|Constant Contact||$5||10,000 emails to unlimited Subscribers||30 days|
|MailerLite||$10||Unlimited emails upto 1000 Subscribers||12,000 emails|
|Moosend||$10||Unlimited emails upto 2000 Subscribers||For 1000 subscribers|
|MailBluster||$0.1||1,000 emails up to unlimited subscribers||Free Forever|
Up to 62,000 emails/month
|MailChimp||$ 9.99||Unlimited emails upto 500 Subscribers||For 2000 subscribers|
|AWeber||$19||Unlimited emails upto 500 Subscribers||30 days free|
|Benchmark||$11||Unlimited emails upto 600 Subscribers||250 emails|
|ActiveCampagin||$15||Unlimited emails upto 600 Subscribers||30 days|
|GetResponse||$15||Unlimited emails upto 1000 Subscribers||30 days|
|ConvertKit||$29||Unlimited emails upto 1000 Subscribers||30 days|
Each email marketing services comes with drag and drop editor and offers basic features such as you needs to design and track an email campaign.
10 Best Email Marketing Services Comparison
Without further ado, let’s get started:
1. Sendinblue – Best Email Marketing Service
Sendinblue is one of the best SMS and email marketing services available in the market. It offers all the digital marketing tools at one place so you don’t need to go anywhere.
Create email campaign in a matter minutes and deliver to them in customer’s inbox right away. It has inbuilt SMTP which ensure that your emails lands in customer’s inbox.
- Free – $0 for 9000 emails/month (300 emails per day) for unlimited subscribers.
- Lite – $25/month for 40,000 emails/month with no daily sending limit.
- Essential – $39/month for 60,000 emails/month and remove Sendinblue logo from emails and get advanced statistics.
- Premium – Facebook ads, multi-user access, landing pages & marketing automation features.
– $66/month for 120,000 emails/month
– $173/month for 350,000 emails/month
- Enterprise – Contact Sendinblue sales team to know the pricing and includes all premium features, dedicated account manager, dedicated infrastructure, priority support, SSO (SAML)and a lot more.
2. Constant Contact – Email Marketing Tool
Constant Contact is another powerful email marketing services which offer drag & drop editor to create and customize emails and send them to numbers of subscribers in a one click.
Its real time tracking tools which generates a report on your each email marketing campaign performance and provide a metrics such as how many recipients opened, clicked and unsubscribed your email. These metrics will help you to improve your marketing campaign.
- Lite: $5/month to send 10,000 emails for up to 500 subscribers.
- Email: $20/month to send unlimited emails for 500 subscribers.
- Email Plus: $45/month to send unlimited emails for 500 subscribers. (Get more powerful and advanced features to grow your business)
3. MailerLite – Email Marketing Software
MailerLite is perfect email marketing solution for any kind of businesses. It offers all the advanced email marketing features that includes email automation, drag & drop email editor, list segmentation, A/B testing, campaign tracking and much more.
- $0/month – Send 12,000 emails up to 1000 subscribers.
- $10/month for 1000 subscribers.
- $15/month for 2500 subscribers.
- $30/month for 5000 subscribers
4. Moosend – Email Marketing Solution
This is an all in one marketing tool from beginner to pro. With Moosend, you can send personalize emails in bulk with a single click. It provides all the features that you need to grow your email list.
Moreover, it provides inbuilt SMTP service which you can integrate with your existing application and can send transnational emails to your customers right away. All you have to do is connect your Moosend account to your favorite application and configure some setting. For this, you don’t need any technical knowledge.
- Forever Free Plan – Send unlimited emails up to 1000 subscribers.
- $10/month for 2000 subscribers.
- $20/month for 3000 subscribers.
- $30/month for 5000 subscribers
MailBluster is an email marketing software that allows you to send emails via amazonSES. It offers you to manage unlimited subscribers and 62K free emails per month for FREE! After that, pay as low as $0.10 per 1K emails, which is still pretty affordable.
You will get “Pro” features like – Segment your list by individual retargeting subscribers, A/B testing, TimeWarp delivery – which delivers the email according to your subscriber’s time-zone. Plus, MailBluster has an extensive Drag & Drop Email Builder along with realtime email tracking and analytics.
- Free Forever: $0/month for 62K emails/month for Unlimited subscribers.
- Unlimited Sending: Pay as you go at $0.1 per 1,000 emails you send. Unlimited emails/month for Unlimited Subscribers.
6. MailChimp – Email Marketing Software
MailChimp is the most popular email marketing software that allows you to design beautiful responsive email newsletter with drag & drop editor which looks great on any devices.
With email automation, you can reach out to your customers on their important days like anniversary, & birthday and build a personal connection with them.
- Free – $0 includes all the basic features, marketing CRM, basic templates and 1-click automations.
- Essential – $9.99/month for all email templates, A/B testing, custom branding, and 24/7 award wining support.
- Standard – $14.99/month for all essential plan features plus event based automation series, retargeting ads, custom templates, and advanced audience insights.
- Premium – $299/month for all the standard plan features plus advanced segmentation, unlimited seats &role-based access, phone support, multivariate testing and more.
7. AWeber – Email Marketing Service Provider
AWeber is powerfully simple feature rich email marketing service provider specially designed for small businesses. Getting started with AWeber is simple and easy. Just sign up in the service and take advantages of all the premium features for free for 30 days.
AWeber’s team provides support 7 days via live chat, email and phone.
- $19/m – 0 – 500 subscribers for unlimited emails.
- $29/m – 501 – 2500 subscribers for unlimited emails.
- $49/m – 2501 – 5000 subscribers for unlimited emails.
- $69/m – 5001 – 10,000 subscribers for unlimited emails.
- $149/m – 10,001 – 25,000 subscribers for unlimited emails..
8. BenchmarkEmail – Marketing Tool
Benchmark is an email marketing software that allows you to craft attractive emails that increase your conversion rate.
Email designed by Benchmark looks perfect on every design whether your email is being opened in on smartphones, tablet or desktop.
Aside from email marketing, Benchmark offers photo editing option right in their email editor, so you can enhance images by adding effects, stickers and write a message over the photo using beautiful fonts.
Free – Send 14,000 emails per month up to 2,000 subscribers.
Pro – Start from $11.89/month for 600 subscribers.
- $18.69/month for 1000 subscribers.
- $23.79/ /month for 1500 subscribers.
- $27.19/ /month for 2500 subscribers.
- $37.99/ /month for 3500 subscribers.
9. ActiveCampaign – Email Marketing Software
ActiveCampaign is one of the cheapest email marketing software that great for every businesses and industry who want to send emails in bulk in just one click.
It manages every steps of your email marketing campaign including segment subscriber list, schedule emails, email automation series and a lot more.
ActiveCampaign offers free migration.
Note: The pricing of all the plans that I’ve mentioned below is for 500 subscribers.
- Lite – $15/mo for Unlimited sending, Email Marketing, Send Newsletters, Marketing Automation, Chat & Email Support, Up To 3 Users.
- Plus – $70/mo for everything in lite plus Unlimited sending, CRM w/ Sales Automation, Contact & Lead Scoring, Deep, Data Integrations, Custom User Permissions, Custom Branding, One on One Training, SMS Marketing, Conditional Content, Up to 25 users
- Professional – $159/mo for everything in plus and Unlimited sending, Site Messaging, Attribution, Predictive Sending ML, Win Probability ML, Split Automations, Up to 50 users
- Enterprise – $279/mo for everything in professional, Unlimited sending, Custom Reporting (Beta), Custom Mailserver Domain, Custom Domain, Dedicated Account Rep, In-depth Onboarding, Free Design Services, Free Social Data, Phone Support, Uptime SLA, Unlimited Users
10. GetResponse – Email Marketing Service
GetResponse is another affordable email marketing and marketing automation service which comes with plethora of features through which you can do email marketing effectively.
The service has amazing features such as drag & drop email functionality, autoresponder, scheduling, email tracking, signup forms, auto funnel, landing pages, number of 3rd party integrations and a lot more at reasonable price.
- Basic – The Basic plan includes email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, automation templates, and more. It will cost you $15/month.
- Plus – The Plus includes everything in the Basic plan plus Automation builder (5 workflows), Webinars (max 100 attendees), Simple CRM, Contact scoring & tagging, Sales funnels (5 funnels), Work together (3 users), Webinar funnels (5 funnels). It will cost you $49/month.
- Professional – This plan includes everything in the plus plan plus Custom DKIM, Paid webinars, Unlimited automation builder, Webinars (max 300 attendees), Unlimited sales funnels, Unlimited webinar funnels, Work together (5 users). It will cost you $99/month.
- Enterprise – The Enterprise includes Everything in PRO plus Transactional emails (paid add-on), Account manager,, Dedicated IP address, Deliverability consulting, Single sign-on (SSO), Webinars (max 500 attendees), Email campaign consulting. It will cost you $1199/month.
11. ConvertKit – Marketing Automation Tool
ConvertKit is the best email marketing software for online creators like publisher, bloggers and YouTubers.
With ConvertKit, you can create forms and embed it on your site to turn your visitors into subscribers. It’s powerful marketing automation feature will do tedious task for you to send right content to the right person at the right time.
- $29/mo – For 0 – 1000 subscribers and get all features.
- $49/mo – For 1000 – 3000 subscribers and get all features.
- $79/mo – For 3000 – 5000 subscribers and get all features.
- $99/mo – For 5000-8000 subscribers and get all the features.
Best Email Marketing Services Comparison
|Services||Auto-responder||Inbuilt SMTP||List Segmentation||Brand Search Volume (Ubersuggest)|
Conclusion: Best Email Marketing Services Comparison
We hope the blog helped you to compared best email marketing service and find the best one for your business.
Moreover, we would like to add user interface rating column in the table, please comment below about the service that you are using and tell me about the interface that you like.