Are you looking for the best grammar checker tool & software? Well, you have came up to the right location.
Whether you are a blogger, students, content creator, professional writer or anyone else who belongs from writing field. We all need a grammar checker tools & software to ensure that what we write is clear, engaging and free from grammatical errors.
In the blog, we have compiled best grammar corrector tools that help you to write a content grammatically correct.
List of Best Grammar Checker Tools & Software
4 Best Grammar Checker Tools & Software (Free & Paid)
1. QuillBot Grammar Checker
QuillBot is known as a paraphrasing and summarising tool that is trusted by 10 million users all over the globe. The software was discovered in 2017, and they have steadily added new tools to their platform since then.
Recently, they have introduced the Grammar Checker tool, which is undoubtedly one of the best grammar checker tools. However, it is in the beta version at the moment. If you are a student, blogger or professional writer, QuillBot has got you covered.
- It corrects grammar and spelling mistakes if they found.
- Check punctuations
- In addition to grammar checker, they also provides paraphrasing tool with 7 modes and Summarising tool
- Moreover, QuillBot has extensions for Google Chrome, Google docs and Microsoft Word
How Does QuillBot Grammarly Checker Cost?
QuillBot Free Plan: It is a free grammar checking tool as it has a forever free plan that comes with some limitations. However, its paid plans are quite pocket friendly, making it one of the cheapest and feature-rich software on the list.
- Monthly: $4.95/month
- Semi-Annual: $4.15/month ($24.95 for every 6 months)
- Annual: $3.33/month ($39.95 for a year)
- Simple and easy to use
- 100% money-back guarantee (Ask for refund within 3-day)
- It offers 3 tools under one roof.
- The free plan does have some limitations.
Grammarly is one of the popular and oldest names in the industry. It is an American based Ukrainian technology company developed in 2009 by Alex Shevchenko and Max Lytvyn. It is essentially an AI-powered writing assistant tool that detects spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors in content. As of now, they have 30 million+ active users across the world. I guess, these numbers are enough to know the popularity of the software.
- In addition to grammar corrector, it also detects tone and check plagiarism.
- It has browser extension for Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge
- Grammarly mobile keyboards is available for IOS and Android
- Supports Google docs
- Moreover, Grammarly’s desktop application is also available for Windows and macOS users.
How Does Grammarly Cost?
Grammarly Free Plan: This could be the best option for beginners and individuals who are looking for free grammar checking software. It does offer basic writing suggestions such as grammar & spelling mistakes, missing punctuation, etc.
- Included everything in Free
- Clarity-focused sentence rewrites
- Tone adjustments
- Plagiarism detection
- Word choice
- Formality level
- Additional advanced suggestions
- Included everything in Premium
- Style guide
- Admin panel
- Centralized billing
- Priority email support
- SAML SSO (for accounts with 50+ users)
- Highly accurate and user friendly
- Gives insights on your readability score
- Free version available
ProWritingAid is another excellent grammar checking tool & software that comes with jam-packed features. It provides a solution for grammar errors in real-time and helps to strengthen your writing and style. One of the amazing things about ProWritingAid is it easily integrates with the most-used writing platforms like MS Office, Outlook, Google Docs, Open Office, Scrivener, etc.
- The Word Explorer and contextual thesaurus help you find the right words.
- ProWritingAid also lets you create your own dictionaries and style guides.
- It shows all the grammar & spelling mistakes while you write and gives suggestions to improve your readability so that you can deliver your idea or message clearly.
- Also, the software gives you style suggestions to enhance your writing skills.
- It can be integrated with MS Word/Outlook, Google Docs, Scrivener, Open Office, and more.
How Does ProWritingAid Cost?
PreWritingAidFree: The free plan allows you to edit 500 words in one go and it could be a great option for basic writing. In addition to this, you will get:
- 19 writing reports
- Web version only
- Summary report of key issues
- Edit 500 words at a time
ProWritingAid Premium: This Plan comes with a monthly, yearly and lifetime subscription and it will charge you $20, $79, and $399 respectively.
- Everything in free version
- No word limit
- Desktop version
- Integration for MS Word, Google Docs, Chrome, and Scrivener
ProWritingAid Premium+: This plan includes all of the features of the ProWritingAid Premium plan, as well as 50 plagiarism checks per year.You can subscribe to this plan on a monthly, yearly and lifetime basis and it will charge you $24/month, $89/year, and a $499 one-time payment for a lifetime.
- Everything in premium version
- 50 plagiarism checks per year
- 20 In-depth writing reports
- Browser extension is available for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari
- Seamlessly integrate with your existing applications.
- In the free plan, it lets you edit only 500 words at a time.
- The ProWritingAid Premium doesn’t’ have plagiarism checking functionality, you need to subscribe to its ProWritingAid Premium+ plan for this.
Ginger is AI-writing assistant software that facilitates you with grammar checking, sentence rephrasing, AI-powered translation, punctuation and spell checking functionality. You can add it to your system or wherever you write and it will start giving you suggestions, whether you are writing an email on Gmail, drafting a word document, or posting a tweet.
- Punctuation and spell checker
- Sentence Rephraser
- AI-powered Translation
- Expanded AI-based synonyms
- Mobile apps are available for iOS and Android
- Ginger is accessible as a Desktop app, Microsoft Office add-in, and Browser extensions.
- Ginger API lets you add the functionality of Ginger to your website and apps.
How Does Ginger Cost?
Ginger Free Plan: Ginger is free grammar checking software that comes with a certain weekly limit. Once you have reached that limit, it will still show corrections for misspelled spellings but you need to edit the corrected spelling manually. After a week, you get the Ginger power back.
- Monthly: $13.99/month
- Annual: $89.88/month ($7.49/month with annual payment)
- Two Years: $159.84 /month ($6.66/month with annual payment)
- Free plan is available
- Unlimited AI-powered corrections
- Sentence repharser
- Ginger API is available
- Offers 7-day money-back guarantee
- The free plan has limited options
- Limited synonyms suggestion
- The free plan doesn’t have translation feature.
- Which is the best grammar checker software?
- What is the best free grammar chekcer?
- How can I check my grammar online?
- Can grammar checkers work offline?
- How can I check if a sentence is correct online?
Which Is The Best Grammar Checker Software?
We reviewed 4 Best Grammar Checker Tools & Software that help you to correct your grammar mistakes, spelling and punctuation mistakes in the text and improve your style and clarity of the writing.
Above mentioned, all the grammar checking software offer free versions of their tool. I would encourage you to sign up or use the free version and test out the software at your end.
If I forgot to mention any grammar checker tool that deserves a place in the blog. Please let me know using the comment section below. You can also reach out to me via the contact page.
Also, if you found this article helpful, please share it on your social media. Thanks in advance.
You May Also Like:
- Best Summarizing Tools
- Best Grammarly Alternatives