Are you head over the heels in finding the best summarizing tools to summarize a paragraph or an article? If your response is yes, then you need to look further.
Because we are going to listed 5 best summarizing tools in the blog along with the features and pricing.
In a rush? Here is a quick summary of the features software.
List of Best Summarizing Tools
Without any ado, let’s take a deep dive into the list:
5 Best Summarizing Tools (Free & Paid) 2021
QuillBot is one of the best summarizing and paraphrasing tools on the list as it can summarize an article, a newspaper, research paper, long and confusing paragraph in a matter of minute. It uses the power of natural language processing to find the most important and relevant information while keeping the original context intact.
QuillBot lets you summarize an article in two ways that are key sentence mode and paragraph mode. Key Sentence mode gives all the important information in the form of bullet points. Also, you can control how many bullet points you want to get with the help of the summary length slider.
Whereas the Paragraph summarizer mode extracts relevant and unique information by condensing the content. Like Key Sentence summarizer, you can also control the length of the content with the help of a summary length slider.
Most importantly, they provide you with a free plan where you can summarize 2500 characters in one go. If you have a large amount of data to process, you can upgrade your plan. However, QuillBot offers you a very affordable plan. In addition, you will gain access to all of the tools, including the summariser, paraphrasing, and grammar checking tools with a single purchase.
One of the amazing things about QuillBot is it has a free plan that you can use forever for free. The free Plan includes 3 word flipper options, 3 writing modes, Google Chrome & Doc Extensions, 5000 Summarizer character limit, 700 Paraphraser character limit, etc.
- Monthly Plan: $4.95/month
- Semi-Annual: $4.15/month ($24.95 for 6 months)
- Annual Plan: $3.33/month ($39.95 for a year)
Note: You will get 16% off on Semi-annual subscription plan and 32% on annual plan.
Resoomer is another great summarizing tool for college students, editors, writers, professors, and anyone else who want to get only important key points from long confusing and complex paragraph.
To summarize your text with Ressoomer is very simple and easy, all you need to do is just copy and paste the text or URL of the article and click on the Resoomer button. As soon as you hit the button, it starts the process and in a few seconds, you will get the results.
Also, it shows you the total words of the original article and the percentage of the reduced text along with the total words of the summary article at the top of the result.
Apart from that, they also provide various options such as Automatic, Manual, Optimized, and Analyze. All these options help you to optimize your results. In addition to this, you can also use Resoomer extension to summarize your online article at your fingertips
If you have a question on your head about how you can summarize a paragraph or article, then Scholarcy is for you. It is an AI-based article summarizer tool that helps students, librarians, and publishers to get ideas and facts in a few clicks.
To start the process, either you need to upload PDF or enter the public URL of PDF and it will start reading the document, summarise it into readable chunks.
Moreover, they have browser extensions for Chrome and Edge users. If you are using other browsers then, they provide you Flashcard web app and Flashcards bookmarklet. Also, they have flexible pricing options that you can choose according to needs and your budgets.
4. TLDR This
If you don’t have time to read lengthy articles, documents or any piece of text, then you can use the TLDR This tool to shorten them.
The primary purpose of the software is to extract salient information by filtering out all the baseless or weak arguments and giving the gist of the document so you don’t need to read the entire text.
It is an AI based article summarizer tool that can be used by students, writers, teachers, journalists, institutions, and so on. Moreover, there is an extension available for Chrome and Firefox so that you can condense any web pages with a single click.
To use the TLDR This, you need to either copy & paste the text into the text field or simply paste the URL of the web page and hit the “Summarize This” button to condense it.
It comes with flexible pricing options such as pay as you go, monthly, and annual subscription.
- Free – This plan includes 10 credits (one-time), 10 advanced AI summaries, browser extensions, important keyword detection, article metadata extraction, distraction and ad free reading, unlimited basic summaries, etc.
- Starter – The plan starts from $4.99/month ($4/month with annual subscription) and includes everything in Free Plan plus 100 credits/month and 100 advanced AI summaries & paraphrasing.
- Professional – It would cost you $9.99/month ($8.25/month with annual subscription) includes everything in Starter Plan plus 500 credits/month and 500 advanced AI summaries, paraphrasing, and priority support.
- Business – It would cost you $19.99/month ($16.60/month with annual subscription) includes everything in Starter Plan plus unlimited credits/month and unlimited advanced AI summaries, paraphrasing, and priority support.
Pay As You Go
It gives the options to choose the credits as per your need and pay only for what you use. The price starts from $5 for 50 credits. Moreover, there is an option for custom credits.
SummarizerBot is another great software in the list of online text summarizers. The software uses the state-of-the-art artificial intelligence, natural language processing, machine learning, and blockchain to provide the better version of the information by condensing them.
SummarizeBot can be used by teachers, students, marketers, copywriters, content creators, institutions, journalists, and so on.
This text summarizer supports various languages such as English, Spanish, Chinese, French, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Arabic, and more. Also, it lets you summarize any information from different file formats such as pdf, doc, txt, mp3, jpg, etc.
Moreover, Summarize Bot is enabled to fetch and condense information from any web links.
SummarizeBot has provided you with a 14-day free trial to learn more about how the software works. Once you are satisfied with the software, you can subscribe to its premium plans at anytime.
- Free Plan – It includes all analysis functionality, 5000 requests, upto 5 API calls per minute, 3 MB maximum file size, email support, etc.
- Standard – This plan would charge you $179/month and includes Basic text analytics, 120000 included requests, up to 20 API calls/minute, 10 MB maximum file size, technical and integration support, etc.
- Custom – This is a custom plan that includes service Level Agreement, unlimited number of requests, custom API calls limit, custom secured instances, technical support and customization, etc. For a pricing quote, you need to get in touch with the Summarize Bot’s sales team.
Inksprout is a social media summarizer tool that creates posts for social media with article summarization. Increasing social presence is time commitment. Inksprout helps you make content in seconds. It is specifically designed for social posting for your blogs and news. It comes with a Chrome extension that integrates directly with your favourite social schedulers. You copy/paste links, and it will populate your posts with the relevant content. It is packed with other content making asssitants such as rewrite and quote pickers.
- Link summarization and intro suggestions are generated in under 10 seconds.
- Chrome extension integration with your favorite schedulers.
- Unlimited post scheduling on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Monthly – $17.99
- Yearly – $179.9
Now, you have the list of the best summarizing tools that are infused with AI technology and uses natural processing language to collect the facts and ideas and gives the unique relevant information in a matter of minutes even keeping the original context.
Above mentioned summary tools have a free plan or free trial so that you can also try your end and decide which one is the best for you.
Is there any other best summarize tool available that deserves to get featured in the blog?
Please do let me know using the comment section below or you can drop a message to us using the contact us page. We’d love to hear from you.