Having you been troubling to find the Best Client Portal Software for your business?
Traditionally, every business has been offering an email address and phone number to their customers to contact them for any queries and help.
But now the time is changed to provide better support to their customer many businesses provides a dedicated client portal to them.
The customer portal allows accessing multiple resources at the fingertips so that they can find the solution at their end.
This will not only reduce the volume of the tickets but also save the precious time of customers as well as agents.
Have a quick look on the listed software.
What Are The Best Client Portal Software?
Let’s begin with the Best Client Portal Software:
1. LiveAgent – Customer Support Software
LiveAgent is an affordable client portal software that facilitates your customers to find answers to their queries without contacting the support team. Client portal services include all the important information such as order, online payment, invoices, deliveries, and policies in one place.
Benefits of Using LiveAgent
- With just a few clicks, you can set up a customer portal and customize the overall look and feel of the portal to match your brand.
- Moreover, you can create a forum where your customers can discuss new features, ask for help, and provide feedback for future development.
- In the Client Portal, you can create categories based on the products, services, and types of your customers and add knowledge base and how-to articles so that your customers can help themselves when your agent is not online.
They offer 14 days free trial to test client portal service.
- Ticket – $15/month
- Ticket + Chat – $29/month
SuitDash is one of the best client portal software developed to satisfies all the requirements of small to medium-sized businesses. Using SuitDash, you can streamline your business, automate your several processes, connect with your team members, and serve your client in a better way.
Benefits of Using Suitedash Customer Portal Software
- It can be integrated with the most powerful applications like WordPress, PayPal, Zapier, Stripe, SendGrid, Braintree, QuickBooks and many more.
- The client will get notification about their recurring subscription and able to pay their invoice right inside the customer portal.
- Can give access to clients to download the file, document, and knowledge base article from the portal.
- It includes many other features such as 100% white level branding, integrated calendar, project and task management, group chat, and a lot more.
Suitedash comes with 3 premium affordable plans. Each plan offers 14 days of free trial.
Start – $19/mo ($15 yearly)
- Core productivity platform
- Unlimited CRM contacts
- Unlimited staff/team
- 100 GB file storage
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited portals
Thrive – $49/mo ($40 yearly)
- All Start plan features
- 500 GB file storage
- Branded environment
- Email marketing tool
Pinnacle – $99/mo ($80 yearly)
- All Thrive plan features
- 1000 GB (1 TB) file storage
- Branded environment
- Email marketing tool
- Custom branded URL/ login
Freshdesk is the most popular client portal software as it gives your clients a seamless self-service and better experience.
With Freshdesk, you can create a comprehensive, well-structured, and well-indexed knowledge base to help the customer.
Benefits of Using Freshdesk Client Portal Software
- Customize the look and feel of the client portal to match your brand. Moreover, you can also use ready-made themes to build a online web portal without developers’ help.
- Freshdesk’s flexible ticket form streamlines your internal support processes.
- If you’re running a large business or an enterprise then Freshdesk is perfect solution for you. With it, you can easily create dedicated support portals for all your products, and can handle customer queries at a single location.
- By auto-suggestion, you can decrease the number of support tickets and save the time of agents as well as customers.
Freshdesk offered five plans respectively Sprout, Blossom, Garden, Estate and Forest. Each plans comes with 21 days free trial.
- Sprout – This is a free plan which is a good option for new business.
- Blossom – Under the plan, you have to pay $15/mo.
- Garden – This is an ideal choice for growing businesses. It would be charged you $29/mo.
- Estate – Avail this plan by just paying $49 per month.
- Forest – This Forest plan is made for enterprises. It costs $109 per month.
Another one in the list of client portal software is SuiteCRM. It is a solution for WordPress users which allows you to give self-service to your customers.
Unlike other client portals, SuiteCRM is developed to enhance the functionalities of your CRM. As it is integrated with SuiteCRM, you can customize the entire look and feel of the portal as per your business needs.
Benefits of Using SuiteCRM WordPress Customer Portal
- SuiteCRM is a secure portal for customers that offers a simple neat & clean interface with advanced knowledge base options.
- Robust Ticket Management
- Supports all defaults and custom modules
- Role Based Accessibility
- Data security is our primary concern. It doesn’t store any customer data on its server. As it connects SuiteCRM with WordPress so, your data is secure on your servers.
- Moreover, there is a Portal Invoice Add-On is available that allows your client to make the payment right from the portal through the invoice module. Also, the admin can view the payment details from the CRM.
SuiteCRM – $999 one-time fee (lifetime updates and 3 months support). To extend the support up to 6 months, you have to pay $119 additional fees.
Want a Portal Invoice Add-On? For that, you have to pay extra $99. Interestingly, they offer a 30-days money-back guarantee.
Accelo offers a separate portal to the client where they can access their own services, projects, contracts, and share documents, billing information and content securely.
Moreover, they facilitate you with advanced customizable options to make your brand recognizable. You can upload your business logo, background images, title subtitles, text & link colors, welcome message, and a lot more.
Benefits of Using Accelo Secure Portal
- It is a flexible solution that gives you full control over the client access. You can grant permission to the specific task to the specific person or also can remove them in future if you wish.
- With it, your clients and other stack-holders can track the progress of the projects.
- In web portal, you and your client see the billing history as well.
Register for free and get access to a 14-days trial to explore the features of the software. For pricing plans, you can visit their official site.
As we all familiar with the name of Zendesk. It is one of the most popular client portal software that empowers you with dedicated space for the customer to managing and monitoring their support requests. Also, customers can access knowledgebase articles and contribute to the community through the web portal.
Benefits of Using Zendesk Customer Portal
- A well-arranged online portal where customers can find the previous conversations, create a new request, and check the status of the current support request. As a result, it saves your precious time as well as your client’s time.
- Sharing important documents and files between the members is easy and safe.
- To make branded support portals, it renders you some customization options so you can change the logo, use custom, and the change the as per your wish.
To get the pricing information, you can go through the Zendesk official site.
SmartVault has been playing in the industry since 2007 and trusted by more than 20,000 business professionals as well as accountants. It is cloud-based client portal software that seamlessly integrates with third-party applications like QuickBooks, Xero,Outlook, HubDoc, DocuSign, and more.
Benefits of Using SmartVault
- Scan your documents with one-touch scanner integration and share the documents with your clients or team members securely.
- It supports various compliance tools such as HIPAA, FINRA, SEC, GLBA, and offers bank-grade level security.
- Have full control over the documents who has access the documents, edit, and delete them. Also, you can change the permission of the users in the future as well.
Provides 14-day free trial with no credit card details required.
SmartVault for Business
- Starter – $25/mo ($20/mo on yearly payment) for 250 GB storage, unlimited guest, and 1 user.
- Team -$15/mo ($12/mo on yearly payment) for 1 TB storage, unlimited guest, and 5 users.
- Professional – $25/mo ($20/mo on yearly payment) for unlimited storage, unlimited guest, and 5 users.
SmartVault for Accountants
- Tax Prep – $37.50/mo ($30/mo on yearly payment) for 250 GB storage, unlimited guest and 1 user.
- Accounting Pro – $50/mo ($40/mo on yearly payment) for 500 GB storage, unlimited guest and 1 user.
8. Onehub Client Portal
Onehub is a secure client portal software that comes powered with all the essentials features that you need to build a customer portal.
Benefits of Using Onehub Client Portal
- With Onehub, you can upload multiple files at once by simply drag and drop.
- Onehub claims to come with bank-level encryption in transit so that only invited people can access your private data.
- Onehub’s advanced tracking features allows to track each & every activity that will be happened within the web portal.
- It allows you to customize the logo, colors, and styles to make your portal more branded.
Onehub provides 3 paid plans along with 14 days free trial.
- Team – This plan charges you $25.95 per month for unlimited workspaces, 1 TB of cloud storage, 5 GB max file size, and 3 paid users (Charge $10 per additional paid user per month).
- Business – It would be charged you $99.95 per month for unlimited workspaces, unlimited cloud storage, 5 GB max file size, 5 paid users (Charge $15 per additional paid user per month), and additional security.
- Enterprise – Under this plan, you will be charged you $499.95 per month for unlimited workspaces, unlimited cloud storage, 5 GB max file size, unlimited paid users, and additional security.
9. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is the industry best customer portal software that helps an organization to provide better customer support.
Benefits of Using Zoho Desk Client Portal
- The client portal software can be integrated easily with other third parties applications.
- Embed the help desk in the app so that clients will never be looking for any help, they can raise a support ticket, chat with the agent, involved with a community forum, and browse knowledge base within your app.
- Prepare knowledge-base articles for frequently asked questions so that the customers can find answers by yourself without having to wait for them.
Zoho Desk offers 15 days free tier to explore the functionality of the software.
- Standard – In this plan, you would be charged $18 in a month ($12/month with yearly plan)
- Professional – This plan would be charged you $30 in a month ($20/month with yearly plan)
- Enterprise – Under this plan, you will be charged $45 in a month ($35/month with yearly plan).
Huddle is another client portal software that offers a system so that you can work with your clients, teams, and partners effectively.
Benefits of Using Huddle Customer Portal
- With Huddle, you can build amazing shared work spaces where your staff, teams, partners, and clients work together around the project that important to them.
- It provides a secure environment to share files, important document, data with insider and outsider of your organization.
- Administrative can keep an eye on every activity happens within the app like who is accessing your data, and what they did or doing with it.
- It supports all the handy devices such as iPhone, iPad, or Android so that you can work from anywhere anytime,
Huddle has four pricing plan namely Huddle Starter, Huddle Huddle, Huddle Plus, and Huddle Premier. To get the demo and pricing, you have to contact Huddle sales department.
We hope that the blog will help you to choose the Best Client Portal Software for your business.
Above mentioned all the customer portal software keeps client’s data safe & secure and give them a better support experience.
Do you know any other best client portal software? Please let us know using the comment section below. We’d be happy to hear from you.