Are you wondering about the best affiliate marketing software to manage your affiliate program or networks?
If you answer is Yes, then you’ve come to the right blog.
Because, we are going to list 7 best affiliate marketing tools available in the market. This guide will help you to find the best one for your organization.
Let’s jump in!
1. Tapfiliate – Affiliate Marketing Software
Tapfiliate arguably is one of the best affiliate marketing software with a simple user interface (UI) and extensive features. It is specially designed for eCommerce & SaaS businesses to track affiliate sales & conversion.
- With Tapfiliate, you can approve the affiliate commission manually or can automate the whole process.
- Tapfiliate affiliate software allows you to provide personal referral links, coupons, banners & other brand materials to your affiliates.
- SaaS customers can manage one-time & recurring affiliate commission, fixed or percentage-based commissions, monthly affiliate commission category & product wise commission easily with this software.
- This affiliate software can be connected with 34+ popular application such as WordPress, Shopify, Prestashop, Zapier, Stripe, Recurly, and many others.
Tapfiliate provides three premium plans. To explore the feature of the software, you can use it for 14 days for FREE.
- Essential Plan – $69/monthly
- Pro Plan – $149/monthly
- Enterprise Plan – Contact them to know the pricing quote.
2. Post Affiliate – Affiliate Tracking Software
Post Affiliate Pro is another one of the best affiliate software for tracking affiliate programs & networks. It can be connected with more than 170 CMS as well as the payment gateways.
It offers simple dashboard for both merchants and affiliates to manage the entire affiliate program.
- It is a flexible affiliate platform that supports different styles for affiliate links and you can select preferred affiliate link style according to your requirement.
- This affiliate software not only protects you from fraud but also protects against repeated orders, and clicks. Moreover, it doesn’t save the commission for clicks which comes from banned IP addresses & countries.
- At a one place, you will get an overview of all the events such as impressions, clicks, sales, and affiliate commissions for a specific date range.
- Post affiliate Pro comes equipped with a plethora of features like campaign automation tools, advanced tracking features, multi-language support, multi-tire commission, and a lot more.
Post Affiliate Pro has three plans which offer 14 days free trial.
- Pro Plan – $97/month
- Ulitmate Plan – $197/month
- Network Plan – $477/month
3. Thrivecart – Affiliate Marketing Tool
Thrivecart is cheapest affiliate marketing software through which you can manage entire affiliate program from affiliate signups to affiliate payouts, earning commission to refund etc.
Furthermore, it is most easiest affiliate platform that provides all the advanced features such as Webhooks integration, 2 factor authentication, A/B testing, dunning/auto-retry, autoresponder, two-steps cart, and a lot more.
- ThriveCart provides live detailed statistics so that you can track sales & promotion in real-time.
- Moreover, you can do A/B testing to figure out any weak spots in the funnel so that you can fix them easily.
- It has ready to use and high converting cart that you can use or customize according to your requirements. All these ready-made cart templates work perfectly with any devices.
To know the pricing quote, get in touch with the vendor representatives.
4. Impact Radius – Affiliate Marketing Services
Impact Radius is a reliable affiliate marketing solution that helps marketers to manage the entire affiliate program and ad campaigns with ease. It is the most popular among agencies, advertisers, publishers, ad networks, and affiliate managers.
- Impact Radius gives actionable insight so that you can make informed decisions in real-time.
- It can be connected with CRM and SalesForces as well.
- It provides a lot of advanced features such as REST API, mobile SDKs, reporting, automation of onboarding, SEO-friendly links, flexible tracking options, etc.
Get in touch with their sales team to know the pricing quote.
5. Scaleo – Affiliate Marketing Software
Scaleo is a cutting-edge affiliate marketing solution. You can signup and launch your own affiliate network in minutes. Scaleo is also packed with AI features, which allow you to track, analyze, and optimize your campaign in real-time. Scaleo combines modern and fresh interface with lightning-fast performance and a set of features that no other affiliate marketing software has.
- 10+ targeting options with smart traffic redirection.
- White label solution, full UI customization from logo to colors.
- Advanced Anti-Fraud logic for preventing bad traffic.
- Easy integration with: Google Tag Manager (GTM) for Cookies-based Tracking, Shopify, Woocommerce, Tilda, Wix, Big Commerce, Magento, CS-Cart, OpenCart, Squarespace, and many others.
- Professional – $299/mo
- Enterprise – $499/mo
- Custom from $999/mo
6. CJ Affiliate – Tracking Software for Affiliate Marketers
CJ is one of the best tracking software for affiliate marketers which offers a wide range of popular brands and advertisers. Besides, it has a great support team who are available to provide quick support.
- CJ Affiliate is a cloud hosted software that can deal with customers and affiliates globally. It supports multiple languages and multiple currencies so that you can extend your brand all over the world.
- This affiliate management tool offers a view-through tracking feature that allows publishers to benefiting the tracking technology and package of reporting tools.
- Like other affiliate platforms, it also provides such features deep link automation, monitor real-time transactions, reach untapped market, and much more.
CJ Affiliate doesn’t provide pricing information on their website, to know, the pricing you have to contact them.
7. Afftrack – Affiliate Sales Tracking Software
Afftrack comes with all the necessary features that you need to manage and grow your affiliate network.
This affiliate sales tracking software provides an Overflow tool that protects affiliates as well as your reputation from cap overages.
- This affiliate software doesn’t restrict you on affiliate or offers.
- Provides full access to API to handle your account the way you want. Moreover, you can also control interfaces or integration easily.
- With the help of automatic alert features, you can inform your affiliates about new & returning offers.
- Grant specific permission to every team members to every feature according to their roles.
Afftrack offers unlimited everything at $499 per month for 12 months. Plus, it also gives one month free trial for explore the software.
8. iDevAffiliate – Affiliate Marketing Software
iDevAffiliate is an industry-leading affiliate marketing software that jam-packed with all the latest technologies. It is a completely responsive application that includes thousands of features to all types of users.
- iDevAffiliate integrates with almost all the major applications like WooCommerce, BigCommerce, WordPress, Shopify, Stripe, PayPal, Magento, Weebly, and much more.
- iDevAffiliate allows you to design your payout structure up to 10 tiers like Percentage & Flat-Rate Payout, Pay-Per-Click & Pay-Per-Lead or Action, Coupon Code Commissioning, Per-Product Commissioning, etc.
- In iDevAffiliate, you can customize the color scheme, logo, language packs, HTML/CSS templates, System delivered email templates, etc with ease.
- It has a variety of tools like advanced fraud protection tool, double redundancy tracking, adjustable tracking expiration, proprietary password hashing, commission blocking tools, and much more.
There are four premium pricing options which comes with 30 days money back guarantee.
- Self Hosted – It starts from $199 which is one time fee. Pay once and gain profit of software for the lifetime.
- Cloud – Under the plan, you will be charged $39/per month and includes unlimited affiliates, unlimited commissions & traffic, SSL encryptions, language packs, SEO links, bundled plugins and more.
- Cloud Social – The plan will charge you $49/per month and get all the Cloud plan features plus, QR codes, private signups, vanity coupon codes, SSM etc.
- Cloud Premium – It costs $59 per month for all the Cloud Social plan features plus, customer domain parking, GEO targeting, sliding scale commissions etc.
Now you have a list of 7 Best Affiliate Marketing Software of 2022. We hope this guide helped you to find the right affiliate software which fulfills your company needs & requirement and also comes under your budget.
If you are still confused, then we recommend you to go with our top picks.