Are you googling for some of the best OptinMonster alternatives to build your email list and promote deals & discounts?
If that’s the case, you’ve come to the right piece.
Although OptinMonster is one of the best lead generation tools available on the market. But, it is quite expensive as compared to other tools.
The purpose of this article is to introduce you to some of the cheapest OptinMonster alternatives that will assist you in displaying opt-in forms on your site as well as growing your email list.
So, what are the other options available?
Best OptinMonster Alternatives & Competitors
So you now have an idea of what’s in store. Let’s get right into the list of the tools without wasting any more time.
1. Convert Pro
One of the best OptinMonster alternatives in the list is Convert Pro. It was created by the team behind Astra theme, Brainstorm Force company. They built it to provide the same range and quality of features as OptinMonster at a much cheaper pricing point.
Features That Make Convert Pro The Best OptinMonster Alternative
- With the drag-and-drop editor, creating high-converting opt-in forms is now a breeze and takes just a few minutes.
- Exit Intent Technology
- Library of pre-made conversion oriented templates
- Multi-Step and On click Popups
- Advanced Integrations
- 100% mobile friendly and optimized for speed as well
- Split / AB testing
- Behaviour triggers for maximise the conversion rate
Convert Pro Pricing
If you’re planning to use it on many sites, you’ll save a lot of money with Convert Pro since it’s cheaper than OptinMonster. Convert Pro is available in two different licensing options: one-year and lifetime. In any case, you’ll be allowed to use Convert Pro on as many websites as you like, which is an excellent deal if you own several websites.
- Convert Pro – $79/year ($399 for lifetime)
- Growth Bundle – $249/year ($699 for lifetime)
2. Thrive Leads
Thrive Leads is a lead generation tool for WordPress from Thrive Suite and a great OptinMonster alternative. It includes every kind of opt-in form you could ever want, plus hundreds of pre-made templates, a full-fledged A/B testing engine etc. Also, they give you flexibility to customize the look and feel of the template and the designed forms will look good on your mobile device too.
Features That Make Thrive Leads The Best OptinMonster Alternative
- Easy to use drag and drop builder to design professional forms
- Advanced targeting option
- In-built advanced A/B testing option
- A huge collection of professionally designed templates
- Detailed stats and analytics on how your campaign is performing.
- Autoresponder and email marketing services may be integrated seamlessly.
- A number of trigger conditions, such as exit intent, scroll trigger, on click form, etc.
Thrive Leads Pricing
If you purchase Thrive Leads, you’ll get complete access to the Thrive Suite at $19/month. There are monthly and quarterly subscription available with a 3-day money back policy.
- Yearly – $19/month ($228/year)
- Quarterly – $30/month ($90 quaterly)
If you’re looking for the free OptinMonster alternatives, then it could be the best option for you as it is simple and lightweight WordPress plugin that can be downloaded from the wordpress.org for free. Speaking of the team behind WP Subscribe Pro, it was developed by the developer of the MyThemeShop.
The free edition allows you to build just widget opt-in forms. However, you can change the messages and appearance of the form using the custom CSS option. Whereas the premium version comes with a jam-packed list of features such as animation effects, custom color options, popup trigger features, and so on.
Features That Make WP Subscribe Pro The Best OptinMonster Alternative
- Additionally, your opt-in forms may be integrated with other email marketing platforms, such as AWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse, Sendinblue, SendGrid, Mad Mimi MailRelay, MailPoet, Mailerlite, and so on.
- It lets you to customize the popup box by including custom HTML and shortcodes.
- The plugin gives you full control over how and when your popup is displayed on your site.
- A huge range of animation effects are given by WP Subscribe Pro for your popup display.
- 100% responsive and SEO and Cache plugins compatible.
- Exit intent and delayed popup display options
- Integration with FeedBurner is possible
WP Subscribe Pro Pricing
It is a paid and free OptinMonster alternative as it offers a free version of the software with limited functionality. Aside from that, there are two paid plans offered by WP Subscribe Pro with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Free Version – It can be downloaded either from the WordPress repository or MyThemeShop’s official website.
- Single Product – It would charge you $19 for a year with 1 year of support and updates. The best thing about that is that you can install it on as many sites as you like.
- Membership – This would cost you $199 per year and grant access to all the premium themes and plugins of MyThemeShop with 30-day money-back guarantee option.
Bloom is yet another email opt-in and list building plugin for WordPress that was created by the Elegant Themes team. It includes a slew of features, such as numerous customization options, a hundred pre-made templates, and a variety of integrations, which makes it a great alternative to OptinMonster.
Features That Make Bloom The Best OptinMonster Alternative
- 19 email marketing service integration available
- More than 100 ready-made design
- 6 different display types including, opt-in to unlock content, widget area, below content opt-in, inline, fly-ins, etc.
- Highly targeted display options
- In built spilt testing
- Unlimited color and customisation options
- Image orientation feature
- Yearly access – At $89/year, you’ll get access to Divi, Bloom, Monarch, Extra and hundreds of website packs, plus product updates, premium support and unlimited website usage.
- Lifetime access – At $249 one-time fee, you’ll get access to Divi, Bloom, Monarch, Extra and hundreds of website packs, plus lifetime updates, premium support and unlimited website usage.
Another plugin in the list is Icegram, which offers a free version with basic functionalities, whereas the paid version provides more features. The free version can be downloaded from wordpree.org and Icegram’s official websites with the single click of a button.
Features That Make Icegram The Best OptinMonster Alternative
- 12 different type of messages including popup, floating action bar, toast notification, full screen overlay, inline block, side bar, sticky badge and so on.
- 120+ ready-made templates including subscriptions forms, lead magnet, CTA, special discount & offers etc.
- A/B split testing
- Retargeting and Geo targeting
- Exit & behaviour trigger
- Detailed analytics
It has free version that you can use as lone as you want. Aside from the free plan, there are two paid plans available with yearly subscription.
- Free Version – The free version comes with the limited features and can be downloaded from WordPress repository and their official website.
- Pro Plan – $97/year for one site license
- Max Plan – $147/year for one site license
For the time being, OptinMonster is a solid lead generating solution that offers significant value for the money. But it is no longer the only player in the industry as there are several other alternatives available in the market, which are quite inexpensive.
Let us now turn our attention to the most crucial question: which of these OptinMonster alternatives is the best fit for your requirements? To be honest, I believe it all depends on what you’re searching for.
I’d suggest you look for the features and your requirements before making a purchase so that you can make an informed decision.
Which OptinMonster alternative do you prefer to work with? Do you have any other suggestions? Let us know what you think in the comments section!
You May Also Like: