Are you hunting for the Kajabi alternatives to creating, selling, and marketing your own online courses?
Kajabi is an online course platform founded in 2010 by Kenny Reuter. It is an all-in-one platform that provides everything that you require in order to create, sell, and market your courses, digital and subscription-based products.
Why do you need to look for Kajabi Alternatives?
Few drawbacks maybe force you to look for other Kajabi options.
- It is expensive as its basic plan charge you $149/month
- There is no free plan available
- You can’t remove Kajabi branding in the basic plan
- Has limited design and customization options
Well, we prepared a list of the best alternative to Kajabi, which offers all the features that you required to create and sell your course at an affordable price.
What are the Best Kajabi Alternatives?
Let’s jump into the list one by one:
7 Better & Cheaper Alternatives to Kajabi
The first one in the list of best Kajabi alternatives is Thinkific. It is also a great platform to create and host digital courses to educate students. As of now, it has 40,000+ course creators in over 164 countries and earned $200 million+ using Thinkific.
Thinkific offers everything that you require to run an education platform. With it, you can not only create courses but also create membership sites as well.
- With it, you can create multi-media online courses using drag & drop editor. It supports different elements like video, quizzes, text, Typeform, etc. to keep your student engaged.
- One of the best things about it is it gives all the marketing tools within the system to promote and sell your course.
- Your data will be safe and secure with built-in SSL certificates. Apart from that, it offers 99.9% uptime and ensures that your site is working fine 24*7 for your students.
- Free plan available with core features
- No transaction fees
- Affordable premium plans
- Live lessons and webinar features are not available in the basic plan
- Can’t provide certificate to your students if you are in the basic plan
This Kajabi alternative offers four affordable plans that come up with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Free – At $0, it allow to create a course and manage unlimited students. It could be a good option for the beginners.
- Basic – $49/mo ($39/mo with annual payment )
- Pro – $99/mo ($79/mo with annual payment)
- Premier – $499/mo ($399/mo with annual payment)
2. Sellfy – Save 34% on Yearly Plan
Sellfy was founded in 2011 by Maris Dagis it is the powerful and cheapest Kajabi alternative as it let you sell digital products, subscriptions, and physical goods as well. It is especially developed for the creators who want the easiest tool to sell their services online.
- With Sellfy, you can create a beautiful storefront where one can sell ebooks, comics, music, videos, or any digital products effortlessly.
- Also, it lets you sell your products on the Instagram page, Youtube, and Soundcloud by sharing a simple link.
- It has inbuilt marketing tools like email marketing, upselling feature, and discount coupon code to increase your product sales.
- Powerful analytics feature which gives you deep insight about your storefronts like which products are generating more sales, which channels or sites bring more sales, which countries generate more sales, and a lot more. All these metrics will help you to run a successful marketing campaign.
- Supports popular payment gateways PayPal and Stripe to receive payments.
- Inbuilt marketing tools
- Lot of customization options
- Embed anywhere easily
- 3rd-party applications integration available
- Support only two payment gateways
- It doesn’t offer affiliate management system
Get started with the 14-days free trial to test the Sellfy internal working and features. Moreover, they have three affordable premium plans that you can pick as per your requirements.
- Starter – $29/month ($19/month with annual payment)
- Premium – $59/month ($39/month with annual payment)
- Business – $129/month ($89/month with annual payment)
Hyax has everything you need to run an online business, either it be selling digital or physical products they have it all covered. It covers all the main features you would expect in a Kajabi alternative contender but also focuses on some of the smaller details like pageload, design flexibility and monatization features (upsells, one-click checkouts etc).
- Create products like courses, memberships sites, digital downloads or physical products
- Sell via a store or sales funnel
- Basic or custom builders
- A/B split testing and ready made templates are available
- Easy tracking for Facebook, Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Built in analytics
- Create offers, coupons etc
- Supports PayPal and stipe
- Optimized for speed and conversion rate
- Basic and advance builder options
- 1 stop shop, no need to get hosting, 3rd party plugins or anything
- Affiliate & referral management system built in
- Try everything and build your products, funnels and courses without a credit card
- No built in email service provider, it only sends the essential emails
- Higher price tag
- Beginner: $99 per month
- Advanced: $199 per month
- Enterprise: Contact them
Another popular name in the list of the best Kajabi alternatives is Teachable. It is a powerful yet simple all in one platform that is used by 124,000+ instructors to share their skills and knowledge.
If you are planning to create online courses, then Teachable could be a great platform for you. The best thing about Teachable is it manages all the technical stuff on their end so you don’t have to think about it. Moreover, it gives you full control over your course.
- With Teachable’s intuitive drag & drop editor, you can create a website from scratch or work with your existing website. Moreover, the created website will be 100% responsive so that students can access the content from computers, tablets, and smartphones.
- You can host your site under your domain (yourschool.com), or start with the free domain (yourschool.teachable.com) ad well.
- After course completion, you can issue a custom certificate to the student to verify their success. Moreover, you can add a logo, signatures, customize colors in a certificate to make it more professional.
- It lets you create unlimited courses and manage unlimited students in all their premium plans.
- Starter plan cost you $39/mo ($29/month on annual subscription)
- Offer easy drag & drop builder
- No transaction fee
- More features for course creation
- Course compliance
- 3rd-party integrations
- Email & Live chat support
- Basic plan would be charged 5% transaction fee.
- Advanced customization available in only Business plan
- Bulk students import option available in the Business plan
It has 3 premium plans that come with unlimited videos, unlimited courses, unlimited hosting, integrated payment processing, student management, and much more.
Also, they offer a free plan where you can explore the platform before switching to a paid plan.
- Basic: $39/month ($29/month with yearly payment)
- Professional: $119/month ($99/month with yearly payment)
- Business: $299/month ($249/month with yearly payment)
LearnDash is a learning management WordPress plugin that facilitates you with several features to create and sell online courses. With it, you can create self-hosted courses that you can manage & control the way you want.
It is a one-stop solution for all the educational institutes, individuals, universities who want to self-host their course.
- It has a powerful course builder that lets you create courses effortlessly.
- Add text, images, videos, audio, Google docs, Articulate & Adobe captivate files, etc. in your courses to make more engaging.
- Offers advanced quizzing features
- Create forums for private or public courses in which your student are enrolled
- Award your students with badges or custom certificate after the course completion
Learndash offers three premium plans. There is no free trial available.
- Basic –$159/year for 1 site license
- Plus Package – $189/year for up to 10 site licenses
- Pro Package – $329/year for up to 25 site licenses
- Have full control over the courses and the learners
- Track courses activities
- Create, sell and market your courses at one place
- Supports rich text
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Reused lessons in other courses
- Sell one time or subscription based courses
- Drip feed content and prerequisites functionality available
- Doesn’t offer free trial
- No money back guarantee
Another course creation platform that is similar to Kajabi is LearnWorlds. If you’re an educator, solopreneur, and individual tutors and want to create online courses and monetizing their skills by educating others, then it could be a good platform for you.
- Make your course engaging and attractive with multimedia content
- Offer intuitive drag & drop builder
- Integrate your virtual school with marketing and affiliate tools
- You can sell courses, memberships and course bundles
- Give assignments to check student performance and award them with digital certificates
- Supports five payment gateways including PayPal, Stripe, PagSeguro, 2Checkout, and Shopify
Start with 30 days of free trial and learn more about the LearnWorld before purchasing it. It provides four paid plans which come with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Starter – $29/month ($24/month with annual billing)
- Pro Trainer – $99/month ($79/month with annual billing)
- Learning Center – $299/month ($249/month with annual billing)
- High Volume & Corporate – Contact LearnWorlds sales team to get the pricing quote.
- Offer advanced affiliate management system
- Supports multiple currencies
- Inbuilt marketing and sales tools
- Actionable insight
- Technical stuff will be handled by LearnWorlds’ team
- Basic integration available in the starter plan
- Affiliate management tool is not available in the starter plan
Podia is one of the cheapest alternatives to Kajabi as its starter plan costs you just $39/mo that is quite affordable.
Unlike Kajabi, it doesn’t restrict you on the features. That means you can create unlimited courses, manage unlimited students, get unlimited storage, bandwidth, and emails.
If you want to switch from Kajabi, then Podia is the best option for you as it provides free migration as well.
- Supports 11 languages and 22 currencies
- To engage your students, it has quizzes and comments options
- No need to worry about hosting and technical stuff as they manage it at their end.
- Support rich text, images, videos, and testimonials
- To increase sales, they have selling tools such as upsell, coupons, affiliate, and more.
- Quite affordable
- Unlimited course creation
- No transaction fees
- Free migration facility
- Lot of advanced features at low cost
- Zoom integration, Third-party code, affiliate marketing and membership features are available in the Shaker plan
Podia Pricing Plan
It has two premium plans namely Mover and Shaker. Both the plans come with 14 days free trial. Moreover, if you purchase an annual subscription then, you will get a 2-months subscription for free.(That means you can save $78 with the Mover plan and $158 with the Shaker plan)
- Mover – $39/month
- Shaker – $79/month
How to choose the best Kajabi Alternative?
Choosing the best alternative is completely depends on your requirements and budget. Above mentioned, all the services are good, you can pick any one them.
If you want course creation and membership platform under one roof, then you can go with:
If you need only course creation platform then, Teachable is made for you.
I hope this blog helped you to find the best alternative to Kajabi. If you found this article useful, please share it on your social media.
Thanks in advance 🙂
Is there any other best Kajabi alternative that I didn’t mention in the list? Please let me know using the comment section below. I’d love to hear from you.
You May Also Like: