Are you looking for SamCart alternatives with better performance and features?
If so then you are at the right place.
With the passing of every year, the eCommerce sector is booming with success. Naturally, selling online & physical products, courses, etc. through a funnel or eCommerce store becomes a wise choice.
That’s where SamCart offers all the features and amenities to kickstart your eCommerce venture.
But as the grow, SamCart and its set of features don’t offer much value to your needs.
Hence, finding better alternatives to SamCart becomes a requirement.
Usually, there are several funnel builders and shopping cart software available for you to choose from. But finding the best among them becomes a tedious task.
Hence, I have shortlisted 10 best SamCart alternatives that you can consider in 2020 for your online selling needs.
Before we start exploring them in detail, allow me to briefly talk about –
What Is SamCart?
SamCart is an online shopping cart software or platform that allows you to sell your digital and physical products, services, courses, etc.
In addition to this, SamCart excels in creating sales funnels, charging your customers a one-time fee or recurring fee, offering seamless checkout experience, and more.
Having launched in 2014, SamCart has evolved into a true eCommerce store builder. Not only does it facilitate coupon and discount management with the cart abandonment feature but it also enables influences, Amazon sellers, course creators, authors, etc. to promote and sell their products.
So if you want to start selling your products, SamCart should be your first choice.
But as I have said earlier, SamCart isn’t the best solution available in the market. As you grow, your requirements will grow too. Consequently, SamCart will not be able to furnish your needs.
Apart from this, there are a few major flaws of the software too.
Why Should You Look For SamCart Alternatives?
Despite offering an ample number of features and benefits, SamCart lacks in certain aspects.
Although, the SamCart developer team is adamant in filling the gaps by adding the missing feature but it isn’t enough.
Here are some major flaws in SamCart –
- The pricing is expensive for beginners and newbies.
- It supports only a couple of payment processors i.e. PayPal and Stripe.
- SamCart has a limited checkout page templates design.
- It offers an affiliate management module at a higher price.
- Many new users reported that it was difficult for them to use it initially.
- Lower plans lack essential features like A/B testing, UTM tracking, etc.
- No inbuilt autoresponder in the software.
Now, looking at these cons of SamCart, don’t you think that opting for the better alternative to SamCart is logically sound?
I bet it does…
So without any further ado, let’s explore all the SamCart competitors in detail.
Ever since its launch in 2016, ThriveCart has been offering all the solutions to boost your revenue. These solutions include cart pages, sales funnels, affiliate campaigns, and more.
Naturally, I am bound to mention ThriveCart on top as one of the best SamCart alternatives. ThriveCart has all the essential features for your online store but it also allows you to integrate it with several third-party applications. Hence, improving its efficiency many folds.
Why Should You Choose ThriveCart?
- You have the ability to create sales funnels with one-click upsells and bump offers.
- ThriveCart has a reputation for its high converting checkout or cart pages. To make it more efficient, it allows you to embed the cart page anywhere on your site.
- Unlike other alternatives, ThriveCart has an inbuilt affiliate management module with several features like instant payments, reporting, customer insights, etc.
Pros & Cons Of ThriveCart
- Offers sales funnel builder and all its features under one roof.
- Shopping cart editing is facilitated by a drag & drop editor.
- Sales funnel specific reporting and statistics.
- Inbuilt affiliate management module.
- Provides coupons, discounts, and trial features.
- Easy set up of your digital sales tax.
- Supports A/B split testing.
- A limited number of checkout templates.
- The advanced dunning management feature is missing.
- UI could be more modern.
Unlike any other SamCart competitors, ThriveCart is available for purchase with a one-time fee for lifetime access. When you compare the pricing of ThriveCart with other alternatives, you could see that the one-time fee is lower than the yearly recurring fee of other software.
- ThriveCart Standard – The one-time payment of $495 offers all the important features and usage access to ThriveCart.
- ThriveCart Pro – If you want advanced features like affiliate center, dunning management, JV contracts, automatic sales tax calculation, etc., you can get the Pro version at a one-time price of $690.
Sellfy is yet another not-so-famous alternative to SamCart. The concept or the ideology behind Sellfy is the same as that of SendOwl.
To further clarify, Sellfy offers almost similar features like SendOwl. That is, it provides you an eCommerce platform to sell your digital goods, services, subscriptions, and even physical products.
Why Should You Choose Sellfy?
- Sellfy extends the opportunity of selling by allowing you to embed the checkout page on your site or share it via links on YouTube, Soundcloud, Instagram, etc.
- The platform infuses an inbuilt email marketing module for sending promotional or transactional emails.
- You can also monitor the performance of your products and traffic channels.
Pros & Cons Of Sellfy
- Enables you to sell all kinds of products.
- Upselling and discount features ensure a high conversion rate.
- Packed with tracking and analytics features.
- Numerous ways of sharing checkout pages.
- You can host your store on a custom domain.
- Simple to use.
- Supports only PayPal & Stripe.
- Integration options are very limited.
- The affiliate management module is missing.
Sellfy offers its services via three subscription plans (monthly and yearly). The annual billing offers you a 34% discount but before this, you have the option to try it for free for 14 days.
All the plan allows you to sell unlimited products with 0% transaction fee and discount codes feature.
- Starter – $29/month for up to $10k in sales per year.
- Business – $59/month for up to $50k in sales per year. Other features available in this plan are upselling, custom branding, and 10,000 email credits.
- Premium – $129/month for up to $200k in sales per year. Along with this, you will also unlock all the features and increase the email credits limit to 50,000.
Another notable name in the list of alternatives to SamCart is ClickFunnels. You can estimate the popularity and efficiency of this software when I tell you that over 139,000 users are relying on it.
So if you are looking for a way to sell your products, courses, etc. via a funnel, ClickFunnels will help you achieve it in a simple way.
Why Should You Choose ClickFunnels?
- Not only can you create sales funnels with ClickFunnels but you can also create an eCommerce website with the drag & drop builder.
- ClickFunnels offers a lead capture module that can be embedded in your products pages. Also, to further boost your profits, ClickFunnels provides one-click upsells.
- It also facilitates targeting or retargeting your customers across multiple marketing channels like email, SMS, social media, desktop notifications, etc.
Pros & Cons Of ClickFunnels
- All in one sales funnel builder.
- Very easy for beginners.
- Supports drag & drop page or funnel editing.
- Integrates with all email marketing services.
- Readymade templates are available.
- Extensive training material is also available.
- A bit expensive.
- The standard version offers limited sales funnels.
- It may require coding in some segments.
ClickFunnels is available for purchase via two subscription plans that would charge you on a monthly basis. However, before you make the buying decision, ClickFunnels offers a 14 days free trial period to test out the application.
- ClickFunnels – This SamCart alternative’s monthly subscription starts at $97/month and allows you to create 20 sales funnels with 100 pages.
- ClickFunnels Platinum – If you want unlimited sales funnels, pages, 9 payment gateways, and other advanced features, you’d have to pay $297/month.
If you are an online coach and have been struggling to sell your online courses on SamCart then you’d love Podia. This SamCart alternative excels in selling online courses, digital downloads, webinars, etc.
And, the best part about Podia is that it allows you to create a full-fledged store withing minutes. And, in this store, you can add sales pages, contact us page, product pages, etc.
Why Should You Choose Podia?
- From enabling you to sell simple digital products, Podia also allows you to sell memberships, host webinars, and more.
- Unlike other SamCart competitors, Podia packs an inbuilt email marketing module that supports drip emailing, list segmenting, etc.
- The platform supports one-click-upselling, cross-selling, product bundling, and discount codes for better conversions.
Pros & Cons Of Podia
- An all-in-one platform for product selling.
- Allows you to host webinars.
- Excellent for selling online courses.
- Packs an email marketing module with drip emailing.
- Great checkout experience.
- Relatively expensive.
- Email sent via Podia have low deliverability.
- Fewer customization options.
Podia kicks things off by offering you 14 days free trial. After that, you have the option to choose either of the two subscription plans.
- Mover – $39/month for features common features like selling all kinds of products, email marketing, webinar hosting, etc.
- Shaker – $79/month for everything and advanced features like membership selling, affiliate module, Zoom integration, etc.
PayKickstart is one of the latest SamCart alternatives that caught the eye of online sellers and even affiliate marketers. The platform is capable of offering shopping cart features, affiliate management center, and much more.
When it comes to efficiency, the users believe that it offers the best funnel building features. That’s why it has received high ratings on many review-based websites.
Why Should You Choose PayKickstart?
- The platform is well-equipped to collect one-time and recurring payments from your customers. It also offers a wide range of payment gateway integrations.
- Talking more about integrations, PayKickstart allows you to integrate with all the autoresponders available in the market.
- PayKickstart ensures that you never miss out on your revenue. Hence, it provides you with a dunning mechanism to recover lost revenue.
Pros & Cons Of PayKickstart
- Have one of the best feature sets.
- Provides a wider range of payment gateway integration.
- Support is excellent.
- Good third-party integration options.
- Coupons & discount feature is available.
- Have a dedicated Facebook group for discussion.
- No Apple Pay & Google Pay support.
- A/B testing feature is missing.
- Readymade templates may seem identical.
You can use PayKickstart free for the first 14 days. After that, you can sign up on any of the three subscriptions (monthly or annual) plans.
All the plans allow you to create and sell unlimited products but feature sets are different. You’ll unlock advanced features as you go higher.
- Starter – $99/month for all the essential features but with the earning cap of $10K in a month. If you cross this limit then an additional fee of 0.9% will be charged on the overage revenue.
- Growth – Similarly, this plan will cost you $199/month (up to $50K earning cap and 0.7% overage charge). The advanced features available in this plan are the affiliate management center, customer billing portal, etc.
- Scale – At last, you will have to pay $299/month (up to $200K earning cap and 0.5% overage charge). All the features are available in this plan.
Another one of the best SamCart alternatives in the list Hyax. It is helping small and large brands sell online. It has everything you need built into 1 platform and allows digital and physical products to be sold via store or sales funnel. The tool has a bunch of templates to pull from, a quick builder to launch with no hassle or an advanced page builder to highly customized funnels and sites.
The founders really put a lot of work into adding small detailed to help you website, store or funnels load quickly and be optimized for a high conversion rate to maximize profits.
Why You Should Choose Hyax?
- Hyax has a wide range of features that make selling online much easier for store owners and creators.
- The flexibility to use basic or advanced features make it a great option for beginners to use and grow into or advanced users to make really customer user experiences for their visitors and customers.
Pros & Cons Of Hyax
- Sell digital & physical products
- Many payment options (one time, subscription, payment plans etc)
- Easy Facebook, Google Analytics and Google tag manager intergration
- Simple to use
- Pre made template options
- Sales tag management built in
- On the pricy side of things
- Have to connect your email service provider, not built in
- Only stripe and PayPal payment options for now
- Beginner: $99 per month
- Advanced: $199 per month
- Enterprise: Contact them
SendOwl is one of the most underrated digital products selling platforms. But I know the potential of SendOwl and hence, it qualifies to be a SamCart alternative.
Unlike other alternatives, SendOwl will not help you with creating sales funnels. But it does excel in helping you create an eCommerce store so that you can sell your digital products, courses, subscriptions, memberships, etc.
Why Should You Choose SendOwl?
- SendOwl is conversion-oriented. Hence it allows you to provide responsive and multilingual checkout pages to your customers.
- It is one of the rarest alternatives to SamCart that supports Apple Pay and Bitcoin for payments. Apart from this, conventional payment gateways are also available.
- An inbuilt affiliate management system is also available in SamCart. Along with this, you can also give discount offers, upsells, etc. to your customers.
Pros & Cons Of SendOwl
- Very simple and beginner-friendly platform.
- Supports major payment gateways.
- Also supports one-time, subscription, free trial payments.
- Packs a checkout template editor.
- A native affiliate management module.
- No sales funnel builder.
- Lack of A/B testing.
- Not built for advanced needs.
SendOwl is one of the cheapest SamCart alternatives. You can start with the 30 days free trial period and then you’d have the choice to upgrade to premium plans.
These plans are of three types – Standard, Self-hosting, and Subscription. Each type of pricing plan has a different pricing structure. For example, here’s how Standard pricing plan would look –
- Basic – $9/month for 10 products and limited customizations.
- Standard – $15/month for 30 products and you’ll unlock the affiliate management system.
- Premium – At the cost of $24/month you can sell 100 products and 1 subscription. Other features like upsells, cart abandonments, etc. are available in this plan.
- Business – Lastly, by paying $39/month you can sell 250 products and 3 subscriptions. All the other advanced features are unlocked in this plan.
Despite being launched in 2018, Kartra has achieved a lot of success and love from its users. All thanks to its all-in-one sales funnel and checkout cart functionality.
This alternative SamCart, apart from sales funnels and cart pages, offers all the essential features like lead capture, emails, membership sites, forms, and more.
Why Should You Choose Kartra?
- It is the only alternative of SamCart that offers an affiliate management module in its basic or lowest plan. All the corresponding features like approval, disapproval, commissions, etc. are included in the module.
- Karta provides a sleek helpdesk module for your checkout pages. It will help you provide billing support to your customers.
- The software has a native emailing and automation module that will help you create behavior-based automation for better conversions.
Pros & Cons Of Kartra
- Offers all the features in every plan.
- Supports built-in video hosting.
- Enables you to create membership sites.
- Packs all the features and negates integrations.
- Several pre-built templates are available.
- Easy to understand and navigate.
- An expensive option but offers all the features.
- The pages and checkout pages load slow.
Kartra takes a unique approach to pricing. To kick things off, Kartra offers a 14 days trial period at the cost of a mere $1.
After that, once you are satisfied with the software, you can upgrade to monthly or yearly subscription plans. Mind you, all the plans offer all the features except the Starter plan.
- Starter – $99/month for 100 pages, 20 products, 2 membership sites, etc.
- Silver – $199/month for all the features but with a 12,500 leads limit.
- Gold – $299/month for all the features but with a 25,000 leads limit.
- Platinum – $499/month for all the features but with a 50,000 leads limit.
If you already have a site on WordPress and looking for a sales funnel builder then you’d definitely love CartFlows. The team behind the Astra WordPress theme and Adam Preiser (founder at WPCrafter.com) created this WordPress sales funnel builder.
They claim that with the help of CartFlows, you can get better sales and conversion for your eCommerce site.
Why Should You Choose CartFlows?
- This alternative to SamCart packs tons of high-converting templates for your sales funnel. The pages in these funnels are editable via several WordPress landing page builders.
- Not only CartFlows offer optimized checkout templates but it also boosts revenue by allowing you to offer upsells and bumps offers.
- CartFlows supports all the payment gateways that are currently supported by WooCommerce.
Pros & Cons Of CartFlows
- Allows you to create unlimited funnels.
- Compatible with major WP page builder.
- Countdown timers are available in CartFlows.
- Cart abandonment feature included.
- Tutorials and documentation are weak.
- A/B split testing missing.
Unlike other SamCart alternatives, CartFlows offers just a single pricing plan with an annual billing cycle. Also, since it is a WordPress solution, you can use one CartFlows license on 30 websites.
- CartFlows Pro – $299/year for all the sales funnel features.
Gumroad is an online store builder for those who are looking to sell their digital products, memberships, software, music, etc. As of now, you cannot sell physical goods on Gumroad.
But this drawback hasn’t stopped over 70,000+ users to start selling through Gumroad. And, therefore, it qualifies to be a decent SamCart competitor.
Why Should You Choose Gumroad?
- Gumroad allows you to set up automatic workflows. This could be anything like upsells, thank you note, etc.
- The platform offers you the liberty to grant your customers the choice to create their account. This would help you store their content in one place.
- Despite its shortcoming, Gumroad offers an affiliate management module.
Pros & Cons Of Gumroad
- Ability to sell all kinds of digital products.
- Cheaper than other alternatives.
- Extensive reporting section.
- Affiliate module.
- Grants customer details access to you.
- Does not support the selling of physical products.
- Supports PayPal only.
- No A/B split testing feature.
- Lack of integration options.
There is no free trial in Gumroad. But it compensates it by offering a forever free plan that allows you to sell unlimited digital products at the rate of 5% + charge fee (3.5% + 30¢).
Apart from that, there is a single subscription plan with monthly and yearly billing options. This plan has multiple tiers for the number of customers that start at less than 1,000 and goes up to 50,000+.
Here’s an overview of the pricing for less than 1,000 customers –
- Creator – $10/month with the ability to use a custom domain, unlimited posts, and workflows, and a transaction fee of 3.5% + 30¢.
11. Funnel Wolf
The last in the list of SamCart alternatives is Funnel Wolf. Despite being mentioned at the bottom of this list, Funnel Wolf packs all the essential funnel building features.
That’s right, with the help of Funnel Wolf, you can create a website and infuse high-converting sales funnels. It will certainly help you sell your products, memberships, and much more.
Why Should You Choose Funnel Wolf?
- The platform offers custom checkout pages and shopping cart pages with A/B testing features.
- The funnel builder and the landing page builder is supported by the drag & drop building mechanism.
- Funnel Wolf also supports eCommerce invoicing with the required tax management and shipping rules feature.
Pros & Cons Of Funnel Wolf
- Supports visual drag and drop editor.
- Provides plenty of page templates and themes.
- It issues SSL certificates for your new eCommerce website.
- Packs a built-In eCommerce CRM.
- Has blogging features too.
- The appointment booking calendar widget is also available.
- Pricing is on the expensive side.
- The affiliate management feature is missing.
Funnel Wolf Pricing
The platform provides you a choice between 3 subscription plans (monthly and yearly). However, you can start using Funnel Wolf for free. Unfortunately, Funnel Wolf doesn’t disclose if this is a free trial of a forever free plan.
Nevertheless, after signing up, you can decide which plan would be ideal for you.
- Starter – $29/month for creating 1 website with unlimited pages but with 100 products limit. Other important features available in this plan are payment processors, membership zone, shopping carts, etc.
- Standard – This plan would cost you $43/month and create 1 website with 5 sales funnels, and includes other features like A/B testing, upselling, etc.
- Premium – Lastly, by paying $97/month, you can create 3 websites, 30 sales funnels, and unlock all the advanced features.
Now that you have gone through all the SamCart alternatives, I hope that you have found the one that will suit your needs.
If not then you can always sign up on the free trial of the corresponding alternatives and check out if it would be ideal for you.
You see, that’s the best part with all the alternatives to SamCart. You get to test out the platform before you invest in them.
Lastly, if you have any queries, please feel free to drop them in the comments. I’d love to help you out.
You May Also Like: