Are you looking for some of the best KWFinder alternatives?
Since you have landed on this blog, I will assume that you are quite serious about it.
Yes, I agree that KWFinder is a boon for new bloggers, SEO professionals, or agencies that have the capability to invest only a small amount of money in a keywords research tool.
But things start to change when your needs grow. And, that’s where KWFinder fails to come up to your expectations.
Naturally, you’d want to look for the best KWFinder alternative.
But that’s easier said than done..!! The availability of so many keywords research tools makes it hauntingly difficult to land on the right alternative.
Hence, to give you the right direction, I will be listing 5 best alternatives to KWFinder.
Before that, allow me to briefly talk about –
What Is KWFinder?
KWFinder is one of the 5 SEO tools offered by Mangools that specialized in helping you discover long tail keywords with low SEO difficulty.
Other than this, KWFinder also allows you to discover the top keywords of your competitors, provides historical data of keywords, SERP analysis, etc.
Talking about the performance, KWFinder has a database of 2.5+ billion related keywords and approximately 100 million competitor keywords.
One of the unique characteristics of KWFinder is that it is not available as a standalone tool. All the 4 SEO tools of Mangools come as a packaged deal.
Its pricing starts at $49/month and goes up to $129/month for 1,200 keywords search.
If you haven’t figured it out yet (which I highly doubt), here are some more reasons as to –
Why Do You Need KWFinder Alternatives?
- The pricing plans of KWFinder are ideal for entry-level bloggers or SEO agencies with low keyword research requirements.
- The advanced SEO experts have sometimes found discrepancies in keyword search volume, difficulty, and historical data.
- You are not allowed to save keyword projects for future reference.
- The number of keyword searches is quite low when compared to other alternatives to KWFinder.
And, a few others too.
With that being said, let’s jump straight to exploring and finding the best KWFinder alternative…
1. SEMrush – Best KWFinder Alternative
No other KWFinder alternatives or as a matter of fact, no other keyword research tools can match the performance and accuracy of SEMrush. That is why it is widely used by major organizations like eBay, Quora, Booking.com, etc.
Since SEMrush is an all in one SEO toolkit, it offers tons of other amenities too. These include organic research, competitor research, rank tracking, SERP analysis, backlink analysis, market research, and several other SEO modules.
Features That Make SEMrush A Better KWFinder Alternative
- In addition to providing keyword insights on SEO campaigns, SEMrush also offers data for PPC campaigns along with Ad copy for a specific keyword.
- SEMrush is packed with 20+ million keyword ideas or suggestions. You can also add relevant keywords to your Keyword Manager for future use.
- You can also research keyword data for local as well as global locations.
Pricing Of SEMrush
There’s a 7 days free trial period and post that there are 3 subscription plans with monthly and annual billing cycles.
- Pro – $119.95/month provides you the ability to generate 10,000 rows of keywords data in a month.
- Guru – The subscription of $229.95/month increases the limit to 30,000 rows of keywords data per month.
- Business – This plan further increases your limit to 50,000 rows of keywords data per month at the cost of $449.95/month.
2. SE Ranking
SE Ranking Keyword Suggestion Tool is a decent alternative to KWFinder due to its worldwide database and intuitive UI. The provider aims to make keyword research easy and effective, and their tool perfectly represents those beliefs.
All you have to do is insert a seed keyword into the input field, and SE Ranking will help you find low-competition and long-tail keywords that may open new content possibilities for you, as well as chances to rank higher. You’ll also see additional information on the seed keyword, such as its difficulty score, search volume, paid competition, and cost per click (CPC).
Features That Make SE Ranking A Better KWFinder Alternative
- The tool can help you create a keyword list for your SEO campaign.
- The design is very intuitive and easy to navigate. All data is shown in expandable graphs; that’s why one viewing screen is packed with information.
- You can assess the competitors’ paid campaigns history.
- The provider offers a worldwide database of 7 billion keywords.
Pricing of SE Ranking
You can get a 14-day free trial to assess SE Ranking features. Overall, the pricing is pretty
affordable, given the range of tools you get:
- Essential – $39 a month
- Pro – $89 a month
- Business – $189 a month
Serpstat is one of rarest KWFinder free alternatives available for digital marketers, bloggers, or agencies. Due to this, it has been widely adopted by users and well appreciated.
Some more reasons for picking Serpstat are that it also offers additional amenities like search analytics, advertising analytics, competitor research, rank tracking, technical SEO audit, etc. Basically, it functions as a complete SEO software.
Features That Make Serpstat A Better KWFinder Alternative
- Serpstat allows you to collect relevant keyword data for SEO and PPC ad campaigns.
- It also allows you to analyze the SERPs for a particular keyword or a set of it.
- In addition to finding search volume and SEO difficulty of keywords for different locations, you can also get the data for keywords in different languages.
Pricing Of Serpstat
As said earlier, if you want to use KWFinder alternative free of cost then Serpstat is the best choice. Other than this, there are 4 subscription plans.
- Lite – The Lite plan is available at $69/month and grants 4,000 keyword queries/day.
- Standard – Similarly, this plan will cost you $149/month for 5,000 keyword queries in a day.
- Advanced – At the same time, if you want 8,000 keyword queries/day limit, you’d have to pay $299/month.
- Enterprise – This plan would cost you $499/month for querying 12,000 keyword queries in a day.
As the name suggests, LongTailPro has a great reputation for researching long tail keywords for your SEO campaigns. Unlike other alternatives to KWFinder, LongTailPro primarily offers keyword research facilities.
The other reason for mentioning LongTailPro in this list is that the team behind the tool has come up with hands-on training. You can discover 3 long tail keywords in a matter of 1 hour that will actually prove fruitful for you.
Features That Make LongTailPro A Better KWFinder Alternative
- This keyword research tool claims to provide 400 keyword suggestions just by entering a seed keyword.
- LongTailPro is well efficient in uncovering the top keywords of your competitors too.
- You can also set up the rank tracking module in order to track the performance of your competitors.
Pricing Of LongTailPro
LongTailPro has managed to keep its pricing significantly low for its keyword research services. The premium version is available with 3 pricing plans and a 7 days free trial period.
- Starter – $37/month will enable you to look for 800 keywords in a day.
- Pro – The plan is chargeable at $67/month and allows 2,500 keyword lookups per day.
- Agency – Finally, this plan will cost you $147/month to research 6,000 keywords/day.
If you looking for the free KWFinder alternative then, Ubersuggest could be the best option for you. One of the interesting facts about Ubersuggest is it is acquired by one of the leading digital marketers Mr. Neil Patel.
Features That Make Ubersuggest A Better KWFinder Alternative
- Keep an eye on your competitors and find out what tactics they are using to having rank on the SERP top results.
- With Daily Rank Tracking Tool, you can track your website ranking in the SERP and see changes in your ranking in desktop and mobile devices across 20+ locations.
- Site Audit is another amazing feature that shows you SEO-related issues along with a detailed guide on how to fix them.
- Find profitable keywords along with the search volume, SEO difficulty (SD), CPC, Paid difficulty, and Trends. Also, it shows you the top websites that are ranking on those keywords along with their estimated visits, backlinks, social shares, and DA.
Pricing of Ubersuggest
Ubersuggest has a freemium plan that comes with per day limitations. Moreover, its has premium plans that comes with monthly and lifetime subscriptions.
- Individual – $12/month
- Business – $20/month
- Enterprise/Agency – $40/month
- Individual – $120 one-time payment
- Business – $200 one-time payment
- Enterprise/Agency – $400 one-time payment
If you are looking for one of the cheapest KWFinder alternatives then you should definitely try SEMScoop. Not just the cheapest, but it can be also regarded as one of the KWFinder free alternatives.
In spite of its less exposure to the digital world, it has managed to acquire a clientele of 12,000+ users. Simply because it is efficient and has a database of 100+ million keywords.
Features That Make SEMScoop A Better KWFinder Alternative
- It allows you to gather keyword analytics data for up to 195+ global locations. You can also research for multilingual keywords too.
- The search volume data obtained after researching for keywords is found to be fairly accurate. Moreover, it also provides you a keyword difficulty meter too.
- SEMScoop provides extensive insights on the SERP of the desired keyword.
Pricing Of SEMScoop
Just as I mentioned earlier, you can use this KWFinder alternative free of cost. However, to lift up the usage limits, you can subscribe to its premium plans.
- Basic – This plan provides 25 keyword searches per day at the cost of $9/month.
- Pro – You can search 200 keywords/day by paying $27/month.
- Business – Ultimately, you can research unlimited keywords by subscribing to a $47/month fee.
SECockpit is yet another new alternative to KWfinder. Irrespective of its new status, many prominent bloggers like Brian Dean (backlink.com) have said that it is one of the most sophisticated keyword research tools.
The reason behind such praise is that it offers extensive training material & bonuses for new users. Moreover, other than keyword researching capabilities, it also provides market analysis, blog optimization, Google Adwords keywords, and a lead magnet.
Features That Make SECockpit A Better KWFinder Alternative
- You can retrieve keyword research data for any country and also for any language.
- SECockpit provides you with a large array of keyword suggestions or ideas from Google Ads, Google Suggest, and Google Related Searches.
- It can also help you uncover the top-performing keywords of your competitors with ease.
Pricing Of SECockpit
The pricing SECockpit is somewhat similar to KWFinder. This makes SECockpit an identical KWFinder.com alternative. There are 3 subscription plans to choose from.
- Personal – It would be chargeable at the rate of $39/month and offers 10 keyword searches (800 results/search).
- Pro – Again, this plan will charge you $59/month for 50 keyword searches (10,000 results/search).
- Agency – Lastly, it will cost you $99/month for unlimited keyword searches (10,000 results/search).
The next step for you after exploring all the KWFinder alternatives is to choose the one that suits your needs.
After seeing their pricing plans and feature distributions, you should have realized that all of these free & paid alternatives are well equipped to handle large keyword research requirements.
Therefore, this is the right chance for you to lock-in your best alternative.
Although, if you have any queries regarding them, feel free to drop them in the comments section. I will be more than happy to help you with it.