Are you planning to switch from Sendinblue to other email marketing tool and searching for the best Sendinblue alternatives?
Then, you don’t need to look further.
In the piece, I have accumulated 4 best competitors that you can opt for your business.
Quick Overview Of The Featured Sendinblue Alternatives
A Quick Comparison Between Sendinblue & Its Alternatives
|Software||Free Plan/Trial||Starting Pricing|
|Sendinblue||Forever Free Plan||$25/mo for 10,000 emails|
|GetResponse||30-day Free Trial||$15/mo for 1000 subscribers|
|ActiveCampaign||14-day Free Trial||$15/mo for 500 subscribers|
|Moosend||Forever Free Plan||$8/mo for 1500 subscribers|
|Campaigner||30-day Free Trial||$59/mo for 5000 contacts|
|Constant Contact||30-day Free Trial||$20/mo for 500 subscribers|
|MailerLite||Forever Free Plan||$10/mo for 1000 subscribers|
|Omnisend||Forever Free Plan||$16/mo for 500 subscribers|
|Drip||14-day Free Trial||$19/mo for 500 subscribers|
Without further ado, let’s take a closer look at all of Sendinblue alternatives.
Ever since its launch in 1998, GetResponse has been offering complete solutions for small-to-large-sized businesses. Inevitably, I must say GetResponse on top as one of the best Sendinblue alternatives. It has all the essential features, such as marketing automation, website builder, live chat, webinar, sign up forms, hundreds of pre-made email templates, landing page creator, helpful statistical analysis tools, and a lot more.
Features That Makes GetResponse A Great Sendinblue Alternative?
- If you’re a beginner and don’t know how to create professional emails, then there’s no need to worry. GetResponse offers pre-built email templates for you. All you need to do is just customize them as per your brand’s look, tweak the content to suit your requirements, and you’re good to go.
- You will be able to get an overview of how your email campaign performed when you go into your dashboard. It will show you the number of emails sent to your subscribers, plus open and click-through rates for the campaign, bounce rate, as well as the number of complaints.
- Moreover, it also provides the option of integrating it with a variety of third-party apps. As a result, its efficiency is increased by orders of magnitude.
Talking about the GetResponse pricing, there are 4 paid plans that come with a 30 day free trial plus, monthly, 12 month, and 24 month subscriptions. And, GetResponse will cost you based on the number of subscribers.
ActiveCampaign is another well-known brand that has emerged as one of the most viable alternatives to Sendinblue. This cloud-based software provides you with everything you need to deliver a smooth experience to your customers.
The greatest aspect of ActiveCampaign is that it combines marketing automation, email marketing, customer relationship management, and sales automation capabilities into one platform. Due to this, ActiveCampaign has gained the trust of over 150,000 clients.
Features That Makes ActiveCampaign A Great Sendinblue Alternative?
- ActiveCampaign is one of the best solutions for building an automated email sales funnel. Moreover, it allows to monitor the performance of individual members of your team as well as the overall performance of your sales funnel.
- With the split automation action, you may compare two different automation workflows side by side and see which one works better.
- Connect your favorite applications, from payment gateways to membership websites to E-commerce store, to create a seamless experience. It connects with over 850 different applications, including PayPal, Stripe, Unbounce, Shopify, BigCommerce,WooCommerce, Zapier, Facebook, and many more.
In order to learn more about ActiveCampaign before upgrading the plan, it offers a 14-day free trial of the software. Apart from that, they have four paid plans that would charge you based on your list size.
Out of all the Sendinblue competitors, Moosend deserves to be the best among all as it provides a forever free plan to its users, like Sendinblue. Moreover, it excels at designing professional, responsive email campaigns.
This platform is very feature-rich, since it includes email marketing, customer relationship management tool, marketing automation, list segmentation, and sign-up forms in one package.
Features That Makes Moosend A Great Sendinblue Alternative?
- It is crucial to divide your customers based on different categories like age, gender, how many previous purchases they’ve made, as well as the number of times that they’ve browsed your products, and send them relevant emails.
- You’ll have more than 40 up-to-date responsive email templates that you can edit to meet your brand’s requirements or can craft a newsletter from scratch using its drag and drop Email builder.
- Keep track of the health of your email campaign using its comprehensive reporting analytics. It shows unique and total open rates, click-through rates, bounce rates, forwards, unsubscribes, and a lot more.
The best thing about Moosend is that it launched a forever free plan for its users, which lets you send unlimited emails up to 1000 contacts/month. In addition, you will also get access to the core features. Talking about the paid plans, you will have two options, i.e., the Pro and Enterprise plans, that anyone can choose according to their needs and requirements.
Campaigner has been around for more than two decades serving some of the best brands in the world. It is a full-service email and SMS marketing platform. With its potent automation software, proactive customer support, easy integrations and great pricing, they have established themselves as one of the best in the industry.
Features That Makes Campaigner A Great Sendinblue Alternative?
- Having one of the most powerful marketing automation software, Campaigner makes it incredibly easy for its users to create automation workflows, customer journeys, autoresponders, and trigger-based campaigns.
- Multi-channel marketing makes you future-ready and Campaigner has already started it by introducing SMS marketing. With this platform, you integrate email and SMS marketing to make your campaigns even more effective.
- Campaigner boasts of an award-winning support team.
- Hyper-personalization becomes effortless with Campaigner as dynamic content lets you customize your emails to the minutest detail.
- With intuitive A/B testing, almost all the elements of your email can be tested. With split testing, it is easier to understand what works best for your audience and make every campaign highly successful.
- Third-party integrations are easy and uncomplicated. You can sync your information with Campaigner from Salesforce, Shopify, Magento, SurveyMonkey, Linkedin and many more.
- Reputation Defender can help maintain your email list hygiene and thereby increase your sender’s reputation. It is an add-on feature available through Campaigner.
- Campaigner’s drag and drop editor helps create gorgeous emails in minutes. There are pre-built templates to choose from or you can customize your own and save them for future use.
- All these amazing features come for economical pricing. But more on that in the next section.
One of the biggest draws of Campaigner is its affordable entry-level pricing. It is the perfect choice for seasoned marketers looking for an affordable yet advanced email marketing tool. Compared to similar solutions provided by competitors like Hubspot or Adobe Cloud,
Campaigner provides tons of features at an all-inclusive price that doesn’t burn a hole in the pocket. The best part is all the features can be used for a free one-month trial.
Prices start from $59/ month and can go up to $649/ month. There is a separate special price for Ecommerce starting from $79.95/ month. Reputation Defender for list cleaning can be added for an extra price to any of these plans. Apart from that high volume, enterprise-level requirements can get a customized quote by getting in touch with their sales team directly. There are absolutely no setup costs and you can cancel at any time you want.
5. Constant Contact
Next, we have Constant Contact in the list of alternatives to Sendinblue. It is a simple yet effective email marketing solution. You’ll also be pleased to hear that, previously, it was just an email marketing tool, but it now also offers an AI-powered website builder that helps you to create a beautiful, responsive website in a matter of minutes, even without having any technical skills.
Features That Makes Constant Contact A Great Sendinblue Alternative?
- Constant Contacts has plenty of list-building tools, including as sign-up forms, landing pages, etc, to assist you in acquiring more leads. In addition to this, it also provides list cleaning and management tools so that you can easily control your contact list.
- Moreover, there are many third-party integrations available so that you can seamlessly connect your existing apps with Constant Contact and grow your business.
- Like other competitors, it also provides you with the ability to track the effectiveness of your email campaigns. In order to do this, it provides tracking tools that display real-time data like openings, clicking, sharing, and so on.
- In addition to email marketing, it is possible to manage your social media marketing campaign without ever leaving your Constant Contact dashboard. You can easily create and publish social media ads and post from one dashboard.
Constant Contact Pricing
Talking about Constant Contact pricing plans, there are two plans available with monthly, 6-monthly, and yearly subscriptions. You can choose any plan as per your feature requirements. However, both plans let you explore the software first month for free. But, in order to access it, you have to enter your credit card details.
Last but not least, MailerLite is a legitimate Sendinblue alternative that deserves consideration. However, despite the fact that it is listed at the bottom of this list, MailerLite has all of the necessary features that you need to create professional email campaigns and automate the workflows.
Features That Makes MailerLite A Great Sendinblue Alternative?
- With MailerLite, you can compose beautiful emails using its drag & drop email builder, rich text editor, or custom HTML editor effortlessly. In addition to this, the team behind MailerLite has given you a library of ready-made email newsletters. You may customize any template from the library by adding your own information and pictures to it.
- MailerLite also offers landing pages, pop-up forms, embedded forms, website builders, etc, to help you grow your subscriber base.
- It offers a developer API and various integrations to connect it with third-party applications.
When it comes to MailerLite pricing, they allows you to send 12,000 emails upto 1000 subscribers in a month for FREE. Aside from that, there are various pricing tiers available based on the number of subscribers.
Omnisend is yet another great Sendinblue alternative that has been specially developed for eCommerce businesses. Back in 2014, Omnisend was known as Soundest, an email marketing service. Soundest has officially changed its name to Omnisend in 2017, which is an omnichannel marketing automation software. Since it launched, the team behind it has been continuously adding new features to their platform.
Being an eCommerce business, basic email newsletters aren’t enough for you. That’s why Omnisend presents a drag & drop content editor that lets you add dynamic blocks in your email campaign to make it more compelling. Moreover, Omnisend has a library of templates that help you generate professional-looking emails in just a few minutes. You may quickly and simply modify each templates to match your company’s branding and retain them for future campaigns.
Features That Makes Omnisend A Great Sendinblue Alternative?
- It effortlessly integrates with third-party platforms including Shopify, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, Live Chat, PrestaShop, Tidio, Intercom, Opencart, and so on.
- If you’re thinking about switching to Omnisend, you’ll be happy to hear that they provide migration services and tools to make the whole process as simple and painless as possible.
- Beyond email marketing, Omnisend can assist you in creating marketing campaigns, SMS, social media advertisements, and web push notifications. Because of its many capabilities, Omnisend is considered to be one of the best Sendinblue alternatives.
- It is possible to build email and SMS marketing automation for your eCommerce business with the help of the easy drag & drop automation editor. Moreover, there are pre-built workflows that can be modified easily using its editor.
Omnisend provides a forever free plan that allows you to send 500 emails each month, which makes Omnisend a great free Sendinblue alternative. Aside from that, Omnisend provides monthly and annual membership choices that are based on your contact list size.
Conclusion: Best Sendinblue Alternatives & Competitors
After going through all of the Sendinblue alterantives, I hope you’ve chosen one that fits your requirements.
On the other hand, you can always sign up for a free trial of the options and see if it’s the right fit for you before committing.
As you can see, this is the most advantageous aspect of all the Sendinblue competitors. You have the opportunity to try out the platform before making a financial commitment.
You May Also Like: