Do you want to switch from Grammarly to other tool or simply looking for the Grammarly alternatives? Well, no need to look further.
No doubt. Grammarly is arguably one of the best proof reading tool out there but there are many other tool available which is similar to Grammarly and quite affordable too.
In the blog, we are going to discuss 3 best paid and free alternatives that you can consider instead of Grammarly.
In a hurry? Here is a quick overview of the listed Grammarly alternatives.
Best Grammarly Alternatives You Should Look Into:
List of 3 Best Grammarly Alternatives (Free & Paid)
If you’re looking for a free Grammarly alternative, you should definitely give QuillBot a shot. It is a tool that facilitates you with paraphrasing, summarizing, and grammar checking tool under one platform. It is an AI-based tool that makes your writing painless by correcting grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
What Makes QuillBot Grammar Checker a Great Alternative to Grammarly?
- QuillBot provides a simple and sleek environment to simplify your writing workflow.
- Like Grammarly, it detects grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in real-time and gives suggestions to fix them.
- They have come up with three tools on one platform even at a very affordable price.
- Another thing is you don’t need to sign up or create an account to use the grammar checking tool.
QuillBot Premium Plans
Free Plan: QuillBot offers forever free plan that you can use as long as you want. Also, the free plan gives you access to all the tools but with the some limitations. However, QuillBot’s Grammarly Checker is in beta mode and you can use it completely free for now. To get the full power of the other tools like paraphrasing and summarizing, you need to upgrade your plan.
- Monthly: $4.95/month
- Semi-Annual: $4.15/month ($24.95 for every 6 months)
- Annual: $3.33/month ($39.95 for a year)
Next, we have another one in the list of best Grammarly alternatives is ProWritingAid. You would probably have heard of it. This is your writing mentor that helps you to write errors free emails, articles, essays, social media posts, etc.
What Makes ProWritingAid a Great Alternative to Grammarly?
- You can connect ProWritingAid with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Open Office, Google Chrome, Safari, etc. Moreover, they also provide a web API that allows you to integrate ProWritingAid with your favourite apps.
- Apart from grammar errors, it also highlights vague words, repetitive words, passive word misuse, complicated sentences, sentence length variation, and more.
- There are browser extensions that are available for Chrome, Safari Edge, and Firefox, so that you can see mistakes and rectify them, whether you are writing on Facebook, Twitter, Medium, Wattpad, or Gmail.
- ProWritingAid’s contextual thesaurus helps you find the right words or synonyms.
ProWritingAid Premium Plans
Free Plan: They also have a free version of the software which lets you edit 500 words at a time. In addition to this, it gives you 19 writing reports and a summary reports of key issues. If you want more than 500 at a time, you need to upgrade your plan.
- Monthly: $20/mo
- Yearly: $79/y
- Lifetime: $399 one-time fee
- Monthly: $24/mo
- Yearly: $89/y
- Lifetime: $499 one-time fee
Ginger is yet another AI-writing guru on the list, as well as a great Grammarly alternative Back in 2007, It was developed by Yeal Karove and Avner Zangvil and trusted by 8 million+ users from all over the world. When it comes to user
What Makes Ginger a Great Alternative to Grammarly?
- In addition to grammar checking, they also facilitate you with the Sentence Rephraser tool.
- Moreover, the software comes with mobile apps for iOS and Android
- There is an API that allows you to use the power of Ginger in your website and apps.
- There is expanded AI-based synonyms that help you choose the right words or expression to make your text correct and engaging.
Ginger Premium Plans
Ginger Free Plan: The free plan has a weekly limit. If you reached that limit, you don’t need to worry. After a week, Ginger’s power will be back and you can use it again.
- Monthly: $13.99/month
- Annual: $89.88/month ($7.49/month with annual payment)
- Two Years: $159.84 /month ($6.66/month with annual payment)
Conclusion: Best Grammarly Alternatives
There are many Grammar alternatives out there, but we compiled only the best one on the list. However, the above mentioned Grammarly alternatives either offer you a free plan or a free trial so that you can easily try them at your end before investing money into them.
QuillBot Grammar checker is my personal favorite free Grammarly alternative, and you should definitely give it a try because they have a free version that you can use for as long as you want.
FAQs related to Grammarly
Grammarly is an online writing assistant tool that was founded in 2009 by Alex Shevchenko and Max Lytvyn. The main purpose of the tool is that it locates grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors in your text and gives suggestions to correct mistakes, and helps you to write error-free content.
Yes, Grammarly offers both free and premium services. You can use Grammarly’s free plan as long as you wish.
You can either install the Grammarly browser extension (available for Safari, Chrome, Edge, and Internet Explorer) to detect errors whenever you write on the web, or you can create an account on Grammarly to use the free version of the software.
QuillBot, ProWritingAid, and Ginger are some of the best free Grammarly alternatives.
Yes, there are Grammarly alternatives on the market, such as QuillBot, ProWritingAid, Ginger software, and Hemmingway.
Grammarly is a free online writing assistant that you can use for free as long as you want.
Also, let me know your favourite Grammarly alternative using the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you.
If you find the blog helpful, please share it on your social media platforms. Thanks in advance.