Are you searching for the best Gumroad alternatives? Then, you have landed at right place.
In the article, I am going to cover 4 best Gumroad competitors that you can use instead of Gumroad.
Gumroad was founded by Sahil Lavingia in 2011. It is an online platform that is used by many bloggers, creators, and marketers to sell their products and work.
What Are The Best Gumroad Alternatives?
Buckle up! Let’s take a deep dive into the list:
1. Sellfy – Best Gumroad Alternative
Sellfy is one of the best Gumroad alternatives with jam-packed features. It is an ideal option for creators and online businesses who want to sell digital products, print on demand, subscriptions, and merchandise hassle-free.
With Sellfy, you can design a beautiful full-fledged online storefront in just 5 minutes even without knowing any coding knowledge.
What Makes Sellfy A Great Alternative to Gumroad?
- You can create a well-optimized checkout page for both desktop and mobile users so that they can purchase on the go.
- Sellfy lets you sell products from your existing website and social media. All you need to do is embed the “Buy Now” button on any website or page and it will convert it into the online store.
- There are two major payment gateways supported by Sellfy which are PayPal and Stripe.
- Moreover, it has inbuilt marketing features such as email marketing, discount codes, and upselling options to engage customers and maximize the conversion.
Talking about the Sellfy pricing, there are three premium plans that come with monthly and yearly subscriptions. Moreover, they provide you 14-day free trial, so you can explore the features of the tool before investing your money into it. The good thing about Sellfy is that it doesn’t charge any transaction fees and hidden charges.
- Starter – $29/month ($19/month with yearly subscription)
- Business – $59/month ($39/month with yearly subscription)
- Premium – $129/month ($89/month with yearly subscription)
SamCart is an eCommerce platform that is specially developed for influencers, course creators, authors, product inventors, Esty sellers, etc, who want to showcase and sell their products online. As of 2021, it powered 17,000+ businesses and 9.7 million products have been sold using SamCart.
What Makes SamCart A Great Alternative to Gumroad?
- They have a drag & drop editor that makes it super easy for a beginner to design an online store. Apart from this, they also have a template library from where you can select a pre-made template and customize every element and change the look and feel according to your brand.
- SamCart seamlessly integrates with your favorite applications including, email marketing tools, marketing automation, membership platforms, WordPress, and a lot more.
- It is one of the reliable platform for selling products as it offers SSL certificate to make your checkout page safe and secure.
- Moreover, it provides you add-ons such as cart abandonment, affiliate center, and subscription saver.
There are three paid plans offered by SamCart to their users. Apart from that, they also provide a 14-day free trial to learn more about the product before switching to the paid plan.
- Launch – $49/month ($39/month with yearly subscription)
- Grow – $99/month ($79/month with yearly subscription)
- Scale – $199/month ($159/month with yearly subscription)
Next on the list of Gumroad alternatives is SendOwl, which was created by George Palmer Back in 2010. It is another decent and feature-rich platform for selling digital products, membership, tangible goods, and subscriptions online.
This Gumroad alternative can handle complete sale process, from payment gateways to customized emails to delivery, and much, much more.
What Makes SendOwl A Great Alternative to Gumroad?
- SendOwl syncs up with your existing platforms like Shopify, MailChimp, Drip, PayPal, Stripe, ConvertKit, and Drip and streamlines your workflow.
- It allows you to sell your products on multiple-channels including, websites, social media, marketplaces, and eCommerce platforms. Also, it supports multiple languages and currencies so that you can communicate with your customers in the same language your customer speaks and show the product pricing in the customer’s preferred currency.
- SendOwl lets you design your own checkout pages with the custom checkout field, provides 3-checkout templates to choose from, customization options, custom email templates, and much more.
- Moreover, they give various reports including, order reports, discount code reports, income analytics, upsell & abandoned cart analytics, etc. All these insights will help you to optimize and increase your sales performance.
Get started with the 30-day free trial to completely understand all the features and working of the product before making a purchase. Apart from this, SendOwl has three plans based on the subscriptions and number of the products you want to sell.
- Standard – $15/month
- Business – $24/month
- Premium – $39/month
- Standard – $39/month
- Business – $59/month
- Premium – $79/month
- Standard – $49/month
- Business – $74/month
- Premium – $99/month
Podia promotes itself as an “all in one digital storefront” and offers you everything that you need to run a successful online business. With Podia, you can sell memberships, digital downloads, online courses, etc easily and efficiently.
What Makes Podia A Great Alternative to Gumroad?
- They provide you free migration services if you are using another platform and want to switch from Podia. One amazing thing about Podia is that it offers unlimited hosting & bandwidth and doesn’t take any transaction fee, making it the best Gumroad alternative.
- Podia supports 11 languages and 22 currencies at the moment.
- Moreover, it lets you set up an affiliate program for your products so that you can ask your audience to spread the word about the product and get commission by referring a paid customers.
- They have an inbuilt email marketing feature with that you can reach your audiences at the right time and promote your products, and increase your sales.
There are only two paid pricing plans that you can subscribe to monthly or yearly. Also, both plans give access to all the features for 14-day for free so that you can easily decide which plan is the best for you.
- Mover – $39/month
- Shaker – $79/month
Now, you have a list of the best Gumroad alternatives. Now, the next step for you is to sign up for their free trial and explore all the features in-depth so that you can easily decide which one is right for you.
Have I missed out on any other best Gumroad alternative? Do let me know in the Comments section below.
Also, if found this blog helpful, please share it on your social media platforms as well.