Are you looking for the list of the best Kartra alternatives?
Well, in this blog, I have talked about the 3 best Kartra alternatives and competitors that are worth a look.
What Are The Best Kartra Alternatives?
Now, it’s time to explore all the alternatives in details. Let’ get started:
Kajabi is one of the most powerful Kartra alternatives on the list as it has truckload impressive features. It markets itself as an “all in one business platform” and offers you everything that you need to build your entire online business in one place so that you don’t need to purchase other software or services.
What Makes Kajabi a Great Alternative to Kartra?
- Kajabi has an inbuilt email marketing tool so you don’t need a third-party provider to reach out to your customers. Apart from this, it has inbuilt sales funnel software that allows you to create sales and marketing funnels to drive more sales.
- It gives you in-depth reports for the websites and pages so you can get a clear picture of which products are performing well, where changes are required, and a lot more.
- The platform provides an intuitive landing page builder that makes it super easy to create high-converting pages from scratch. Moreover, they also offer ready-made templates that you can make your own and launch with just a few clicks.
- When it comes to payment, Kajabi supports the most popular payment gateways including PayPal and Stripe. Also, unlike other platforms, Kajabi doesn’t take percentage cut of your revenue.
There are three paid plans that comes with monthly or yearly subscription. Apart from this, they have a 14-day free trial so you can completely understand all the features of the platform before investing your penny into it.
- Basic: $149 per month ($119 per month with annual payment)
- Growth: $199 per month ($159 per month with annual payment)
- Pro: $399 per month ($319 per month with annual payment)
PayKickStart is another best Kartra alternative packed with a plethora of features. It is the oldest platform which was developed in 2009 by Mark Thompson for selling digital goods, physical products, memberships, services, etc.
What Makes PayKickStart a Great Alternative to Kartra?
- PayKickStart has a central dashboard where you can see Traffic & Sales reports, Subscriptions report, Funnel, and affiliate reports in one place. All these deep insights and metrics help you to make an informed decision.
- There is several third-party application integrations available including, payment gateways, membership services, email automation tools, CRM, webinar services, and many other tools
- The platform gives ton of payment options such as credit & debit cards, PayPal, Stripe, Braintree, Authorize.net, ACH & SEPA bank wires, Apple Pay to accept payments
- Moreover, it provides one-click upsell, coupon codes, order bumps, options to boost your business revenue.
- Starter: $99/month ($79/month with the annual subscription)
- Growth: $199/month ($159/month with the annual subscription)
- Scale: $299/month ($239/month with the annual subscription)
- Custom: Get in touch with their Sales department to get the pricing quote.
If you are looking for an affordable solution for selling online courses, digital downloads, and memberships, it could be the best option for you. The platform has a friendly user interface that anyone can use to set up a digital storefront in a matter of minutes.
What Makes Podia a Great Alternative to Kartra?
- Create a drip campaign that lets you engage with your users through the complete sales funnel.
- With Podia, you can design high-converting sales pages for collecting email addresses before launching a new product.
- Moreover, you can connect Facebook Group and Slack channel to the Podia to increase sign-ups and user engagement.
- It provides coupons, 1-click upsells, cross-sell & bundle options to maximize sales and conversions.
Podia has two paid plan which is quite affordable to run an online business, The good thing is that they have a 14-day free trial option which gives access to all the features. Also, it doesn’t require credit card detail to get access to the free trial.
- Mover: $39/month
- Shaker: $79/month
Now that you have a list of the 3 best Kartra alternatives and competitors that you can use in place of Kartra. Although, if you are still unable to decide which alternative to choose from, I would encourage you to sign up for their free trial.
This will help you to make an informed decision. And, once you are satisfied, you can upgrade their premium plan anytime.
If I missed any other great alternative to Kartra that deserve the place in the list, do let me know using comments section.