Searching for the best Thinkific Alternatives?
You have come to the right place.
In this blog, we have listed 5 best Thinkific alternatives along with the features and pricing.
By the end of the guide, you have enough information that you need to choose a right option for you.
What are Best Thinkific Alternatives?
Quick Overview of the Best Thinkific Competitors
|Alternatives||Free Trial||Starting Price|
List of 4 Best Thinkific Alternatives
Let’s get started:
Teachable is the world’s best Thinkific alternatives and used by 100,000 online creators and digital marketers to sell their knowledge. It has all the features that you need to create, sell, and promote your online courses, lectures, and videos. Apart from that, it offers a simple and neat interface with advanced course customization and marketing features that makes your task easier.
What Makes Teachable is the great Thinkific Alternative?
- Teachable can be integrated with third-party application like ConvertKit, MailChimp, Zapier, Deadline Funnel, Webhooks, Vizia, and many others.
- It supports 130+ currencies to accept international payment. Plus, it provides mobile pay and PayPal option for your coaching and school services.
- Additionally, it has affiliate marketing tools, flexible pricing options, advanced customization options, and a lot more.
- They uses 2048-bit SSL certificate to keep student’s data safe & secure during login and checkout.
One amazing thing about teachable is it doesn’t make any restriction on the number of courses and students in the paid plans. That meaning, you can create unlimited courses and students with the Teachable.
There are three pricing plans come with monthly and yearly subscription.
- Basic – $39/month ($29/month with yearly subscription)
- Pro – $119/month ($99/month with yearly subscription)
- Business – $299/month ($249/month with yearly subscription)
Next, we have Podia on the list of best Thinkific alternatives. Podia promotes itself as an all-in-one digital storefront through you can not only create & sell online courses but also create a membership site and sell digital downloads such as ebooks, checklists, cheat sheets PDFs, etc.
What Makes Podia is the great Thinkific Alternative?
- It has an intuitive visual editor with that you can create professional courses by adding rich text, images, videos, links, testimonial, and quizzes.
- Podia makes marketing painless for their customer. You can capture email address, grow email list, and nurture them within a single platform. Also, using its messing feature, you can reach to your customers in real-time.
- Unlike Thinkific, Podia doesn’t charge transaction fees.
- Increase your conversion by offering coupons with limited time or usage limits and giving the options to the students to pay for the courses in a monthly installment.
Mover and Shaker are premium plans offered by Podia. You can start with a 14-day trial and get access to all the features. All paid plans let you create unlimited courses, products, customers, and files.
- Mover –$39/month
- Shaker –$79/month
LearnDash is an LMS WordPress plugin trusted by many big names like Yoast, Digital Marketer, Keap, Tony Robbins, and many others. Moreover, it gives you full control over your courses and learners so that you can manage everything at your end with ease.
What Makes LearnDash is the great Thinkific Alternative?
- You can offer flexible pricing options including, one-time fees, memberships, subscriptions, bundles, etc to the customers to increase conversion.
- Integrates with the major third-party application such as PayPal, Stripe, Zapier, bbPress, BuddyPress, MailChimp, ConvertKit, Slack, Samcart, and many others.
- To engage your learners, it allows you to create a discussion forum for specific courses, assign tasks to the learners, award students with badges & certificates, etc.
- Moreover, it has paid ProPanel add-on available in the LearnDash’s Plus and Pro Packages that enhance your admin experience by providing additional details about learners, offering emailing, and quick assignment features, and presenting learners data in the form of charts and graphs.
Unfortunately, they don’t offer any free plan or free trial to the user but they do offer a money-back guarantee in case you find LearnDash is not right for your business within 30 days.
- Basic – $159/year for 1 site licenses
- Plus Package – $189/year for up to 10 site licenses
- Pro Package – $329/year for up to 25 site licenses
If you want to monetize your skills or start your online virtual school then, LearnWorld could be the best option for you. It gives you all the tools from course builder to marketing tools under one platform.
What Makes LearnWorld is the great Thinkific Alternative?
- Create high-converting landing pages or websites with the help of drag & drop editor or customize the ready-made templates as per your business.
- It connect with thousands of third-party applications and affiliate marketing tools seamlessly.
- LearnWorld offers everything that you need to run a successful virtual school, and coaching classes.
- It doesn’t only let you build delightful online courses that engage your student but also let you design digital certificate to award your students at the end of the course.
You can test LearnWorld 30-day for free. Apart from that, all premium plans come with 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Starter: $29/month ($24/month on annual payment)
- Pro Trainer: $99/month ($79/month on annual payment)
- Learning Center: $299/month ($249/month on annual payment)
- High Volume & Corporate: To get the pricing quote, you need to contact them.
Conclusion: Which is the Best Thinkific Alternatives?
There are many Thinkific alternatives available in the market but we covered only the best one in the blog. Now, it completely depends on your requirement.
Did I forgot to mention any other best alternative to Thinkific? Please send me an email or let me know using the comment section below.