Searching for the best LearnDash alternatives?
If yes, then your search will be ended here.
Because, we have prepared a list of 5 best LearnDash alternatives.
What Are The Best LearnDash Alternatives?
Without further ado, let’s get into the list of the competitors.
4 Best LearnDash Alternatives & Competitors 2021
Thinkific is arguably one of the best LearnDash alternatives. It has been working in the field since 2012. In a very short period, they became very popular in the industry and constantly growing.
It is a very affordable and simple platform for individual edupreneurs, small and large schools that are interested in offering an online class to the students. It allows you to create online courses with rich media content like video, image, link, survey, etc.
What Makes Thinkific a Great Alternative to LearnDash?
- In addition to an online creation, Thinkific offers a flexible pricing option to sell your courses and supports 100+ currencies.
- Thinkific has all the features that you required to promote your online courses. Moreover, you can create bundles and upsell to increase your sales conversion.
- It can be integrated with 1000+ external business and marketing applications.
- Free Plan – It includes core features, limited course creation, unlimited students, quizzes & surveys, content hosting, and instant access your funds.
- Basic – $49/month ($39/month with annual subscription)
- Pro – $99/month ($79/month with annual subscription)
- Premier – $499/month ($399/month with annual subscription)
Teachable is another powerful LearnDash alternative which was founded in 2013 by Ankur Nagpal. As of now, there are 100,000 online creators who use it to create and sell their knowledge and monetize their skills.
What Makes Teachable a Great Alternative to LearnDash?
- It has a powerful editor that help you create rich-multimedia online lectures, classes and courses easily. Moreover, it lets you customize each element to match your brand/company.
- Teachable has affiliate marketing tools so that you can let other people spread the word about your brand and make payments to them as well.
- It allows you to receive international payments in 130+ currencies. Moreover, it also provides PayPal and mobile payment options to accept payments from the students for your coaching and schools
- To maximize your sale conversion, it provides you advanced flexible pricing options including, one-time fees, subscriptions, memberships, bundles, and more. Apart from that, they give you an option to offer coupons to your students on any event or occasion.
Like Thinkific, Teachable doesn’t offer a free plan to its users. However, they have three premium paid plans that allow you to build unlimited courses and students.
- Basic – $39/month ($29/month with annual subscription)
- Pro – $119/month ($99/month with annual subscription)
- Business – $299/month ($249/month with annual subscription)
If you are an individual, or edupreneurs, and want to create an online virtual school, then LearnWorld could be the best option for you. With it, you can create your school website in a matter of minutes even without having coding knowledge.
What Makes LearnWorld a Great Alternative to LearnDash?
- It lets you connect your school with your favourite applications whether it is marketing tools or affiliate management.
- LearnWorld has an intuitive drag and drop builder to create your lecture and courses professionally. Moreover, they provide hundreds of ready-made templates that you can customize as per your requirements.
- It has inbuilt marketing and sales tools that help to grow your audience and increase your sales & revenue.
- They provide you 24*7 support, migration services, 400+ knowledge base article, free SSL certificate, third-party integrations, and a lot more.
Get started with the 30-day free trial to learn more about LearnWorld. After that, you can upgrade your plan as per your choices. However, they offers 30-day money back guarantee.
- Starter – $29/month ($24/month with annual subscription)
- Pro Trainer – $84.15/month ($79/month with annual subscription)
- Learning Center – $254.15/month ($249/month with annual subscription)
- High-Volume & Corporate – To get the pricing quote, you need to contact with LearnWorld’s sales team.
Podia is greatest LearnDash alternatives as it is not only let you build & sell online courses but also allows you sell digital products like PDFs, ebooks, audio books, audio & video file, etc. Moreover, Podia offers free migration services and help you throughout the setup process.
What Makes Podia a Great Alternative to LearnDash?
- With Podia, you can build single and drip courses by adding rich content like text, images, videos, MP3, links, audio files, PDF, PSD, quizzes, etc. Also, you can deliver content to the students one by one.
- With Podia, you can capture email addresses, send email campaigns to your list, create high-converting landing and sales pages to promote your courses. Apart from that, you can also use an affiliate marketing tool to ask the audience to spread the word about your brand and pay them when they make a sale.
- Podia gives full control over your customer information such as names, email addresses, payment information, revenue, etc. You can get all the customer’s information within the Podia account.
- Moreover, you can connect Podia with other business tools including MailChimp, ConvertKit, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels, Social Media platforms, and a lot more.
Podia has only two paid plans that come with a monthly and annual subscription. Apart from that, it offers a 14-day free trial and grants access to all the features so that you can easily decide which plan is right for you.
- Mover – $39/month (Save $78 with annual subscription)
- Shaker – $79/month (Save $158 with annual subscription)
Conclusion: Which is the Best LearnDash Alternative?
Now, you have a list of the best LearnDash alternatives that you can use instead of LearnDash. Above mentioned all the platforms are the best for creating, selling, and promoting your online courses.
As you can see, all the listed platforms offer a free trial or free plan so I would suggest you test them out at your end so that you can make an informed decision.
Are there any other best LearnDash alternatives available in the market that I forgot to mention in the list? Please let us know using the comment section or contact us via the contact form.